"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm ethically opposed to murder because I'm a Christian and believe that God is the only one who can decide who is guilty and who isn't.

This is a good thing for a large number of people.
See, it is still up to God to judge them.
Sometimes it's just up to you to send them to meet God.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

You imagine that I can think of any method of killing people that would be more painful than them continuing to live in clown world would be over a longer period of time.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm ethically opposed to murder because I'm a Christian and believe that God is the only one who can decide who is guilty and who isn't.

This is a good thing for a large number of people.
I am mostly shitposting and this is probably a discussion better had elsewhere, but my understanding is that the Biblical "Thou shalt not kill" is better translated as "Thou shalt not murder" because murder and killing are distinct concepts. Memes about clown word aside, I find the thought of killing in self-defense or killing as a clinically-applied solution for irredeemable people (death penalty) to be morally acceptable.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1684719490769.png

HAHAHAHAHA

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You added this to you "vtuber ovulation" schedule didn't you?

It's really not my fault both the vtubers I'm watching consistently right now are extremely free with information about their blood moons.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ya think it's gonna be a simple vtuber debut?

Oh wow there's actually some effort in this.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meanwhile in Call of Dragons, there is a last-minute call for who is online minutes before stream started (and stopped), Kirsche might miss out on warfare while watching Nano

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is this the same dude that makes the 6 hour deep dive streams?
1684874874244.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I swear to god Kirshe, get that traitorous thief away from my little sister!

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
broke: suicide baiting in superchats

woke: joining the VTuber's guild to suicide bait in global chat and be read on stream

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche talking about ASMR and giving examples is torture. I still don't get how people like that shit.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Yes, Kirsche, we have been trying to tell you that war is going on this stream, and you even had a sad girl moment when you thought Nym was mad at you about it during the start of the stream

The tl;dr is: we are simultaneously expanding and defending our territory from the Indonesians

chihirogumi

The moment I click on her stream she says "bye bye". Fuck.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Today's latest vtuber drama involving Lucid suspending Roza Coatl has made Kirsche reiterate that she doesn't want a vtuber company....she just wants a tard wrangler. This gets said in the first hour of today's stream. She said a few weeks ago after the Yuri and Zaion shit that she basically got soured over wanting to join vtuber companies in general.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Anyone not playing Dragons with o3o is missing out on absolute drama meltdowns by foreign leaders on the daily

I'm serious, whenever Kirsche is not streaming or sleeping, she's on Dragons with the rest of us

chihirogumi

I like that she's a "Vtuber That Sometimes Tweets" rather than a full blown vtweeter. It means she can use her twitter arguments for stream content and she has an actual audience to laugh at the vtweeter with.

Sven

Tech support shouldn't be entertaining to watch, but by god Kirsche and Nym make it work

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Vod's definitely getting nuked.

Top Bottom