"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did not notice that Horniest man in Holostar aka Oga is also doing a watchalong, i thought penis havers were not allowed to be around during debuts, i do remember him doing a watchalong of concerts

Edit

I just pray nothing bad happen , last Holo that singed and had horns like you did not end so well

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Another Art Dump

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There was a YT short posted that shows off how Bijou's chest gem can toggle colors.

AmpleChip

Fuwawa handwriting comparison (it's the same, who woulda known)

1690638930514041.png

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
These girls are truly a force of change because I have the retards on this site that are always shitting on lore admitting to like the chuuni bullshit and being happy and upbeat about it. It feels like home.

Also, I'm gonna be eating lasagna and drinking tamarindo juice while watching the girls <3

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara on EN3 so far:

Apparently Nerissa has accepted being her Holotori "temp"/intern, but the members and management are in agreement not to expand the idol unit. Also sounds like Nerissa is KFP, as she's still listening 2h 30m into a Kiara travelblog zatsu.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have been watching anime today instead of Kiara, but apparently, she is particularly excited for Nerissa's debut and Nerissa has been watching Kiara's stream and DMing her.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kiara on EN3 so far:

Apparently Nerissa has accepted being her Holotori "temp"/intern, but the members and management are in agreement not to expand the idol unit. Also sounds like Nerissa is KFP, as she's still listening 2h 30m into a Kiara travelblog zatsu.

Also she kinda soft confirmed Shiori and Bijou are not European since she say she hasn't talked to them almost at all due to time zones.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Also sounds like Nerissa is KFP, as she's still listening 2h 30m into a Kiara travelblog zatsu.
What a coincidence! "Caitlin is a part of the Kiara Fan Club and usually comments under her song cover"

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Did not notice that Horniest man in Holostar aka Oga is also doing a watchalong, i thought penis havers were not allowed to be around during debuts, i do remember him doing a watchalong of concerts
Oga's an interesting case for most unicorn fans - he himself is a Lunknight and respects the distance that would be expected between an idol and a fan, so he's often seen as more of a brother-in-arms than a potential rival for affection.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
What a coincidence! "Caitlin is a part of the Kiara Fan Club and usually comments under her song cover"
Tangentially related, but Gura has actually sang portions of Caitlin's English version of "Plastic Love", too. Not sure if anyone has done the whole song in English, though.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Gura has actually sang portions of Caitlin's English version of "Plastic Love", too.
I think we're at the "It's her... I mean there's a tiny chance it's not, but it's her" level with this, same as Fuwamoco....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think we're at the "It's her... I mean there's a tiny chance it's not, but it's her" level with this, same as Fuwamoco....
I think FuwaMoco is more obvious, but I would definitely list Caitlin as my top pick for Nerissa, now.

akaaoi

Seems like a stupid idea, making a bunch of nips watch EN debuts that they probably won't follow up on since they only speak nip because grorious ranguage firthy gaijin scum or whatever.
Are you kidding ? It's a great idea. The English speaking Hololive fans were going to watch their debut either way, Cover can't affect that much without splurging on a huge advertising budget for youtube ads or something to catch non fans for the debut. And if English fans can't catch the debut times due to Europe/work/whatever, then they'll still likely watch it as a VOD.

But around 80% of Hololive viewers are Japanese, if I remember the stats rightly. If you can get even a small fraction of those people to tune in to push the view numbers higher and even better if they sub (even if they're not going to be regular viewers) then you'll greatly increase the girls starting numbers. Higher subs makes them look like a greater success and satisfy Cover's corporate investors. Higher subs also means the youtube algorithms are more likely to recommend the girls videos out to a wider audience, increasing the chances of new people seeing them and subscribing. Sure, you can argue that CCV is more important for the long term, but this kind of tactic is just a way of increasing their early momentum to try and get them out to as wide an audience as possible.

Horo7618

No one in particular

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So who are the front runners for Shiori Novella and Koseki Bijou? Only 5 hours left until their debut, get your guesses in soon if you want to be able say
BIFCI.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Edit

I just pray nothing bad happen , last Holo that singed and had horns like you did not end so well

Well at least she's setting up her lore :irysisadork:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So who are the front runners for Shiori Novella and Koseki Bijou? Only 5 hours left until their debut, get your guesses in soon if you want to be able say
View attachment 38313
Im goint to say that Shiori its the unrelated with vtubing pick and Bijou already got predicted as an indie.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular
As far as I've seen:

Bijou: Waabyuu.

There are some things they have in common, and she graduated at the right time to be a candidate, but Waabyuu didn't show any signs of being Thai AFAIK, and Bijou seems to at least have a Thai mother.

Shiori: Natsumi Moe

Plausible timing-wise. Similar twitter posting style (proper punctuation, caps etc). To my ear she doesn't sound like a good fit for the model but maybe she'll use a different voice....

I haven't seen anything that seems definitive so far, I wouldn't be shocked if either or both are wrong.

Top Bottom