"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Not sure if it has been posted already, but Caitlin Myers even has somewhat experience as a "virtual idol", but way before vtubing was that common. She was part of a group called Interlunium and released some songs.

Their debut song if you are curious:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Yeah more art. I couldn't resist after seeing the entry team one....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not sure if it has been posted already, but Caitlin Myers even has somewhat experience as a "virtual idol", but way before vtubing was that common. She was part of a group called Interlunium and released some songs.

Their debut song if you are curious:

IS THIS THE WOMAN I'VE BEEN LONGING FOR TO BE IN HOLO?!! :urtearingmeapart:
for the love of god please just don't be a tranny lover and be a professional to put out enough music

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The deadpool topic and this one kind of share that role:

Not exactly what i have in mind almost all the things on the list are from Ex corpos, we need literally whos that are what Cover love to recruit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What a coincidence! "Caitlin is a part of the Kiara Fan Club and usually comments under her song cover"
Texans keep invading Holo......................... OH GOD

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
IS THIS THE WOMAN I'VE BEEN LONGING FOR TO BE IN HOLO?!! :urtearingmeapart:
for the love of god please just don't be a tranny lover and be a professional to put out enough music
Just assume that every single white woman in the internet that does entertainment(Singing, streaming games, etc.) is either woke or a furry and based on Hololive's track record, it won't come up as part of their content in any kind of serious way.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Are any of the guesses for the new members in EU time zones? It seems pointless to add new members if they're all shoved into the same US prime time slot as everyone else but Kiara.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Are any of the guesses for the new members in EU time zones? It seems pointless to add new members if they're all shoved into the same US prime time slot as everyone else but Kiara.
All of EN need to go to Japan to record for Splash Party and Maybe the 3D showcase of Council

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How big is the EU market really? To my knowledge they don't have that many super popular chuubas (vox and mysta don't count because they appeal to chinks not euros)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
How big is the EU market really? To my knowledge they don't have that many super popular chuubas (vox and mysta don't count because they appeal to chinks not euros)
I just mean that time of the day. There are plenty of people that don't work the typical 9-5 job that can watch during that time of day. It's basically only Kiara and our dear departed brother Vesper during that entire stretch of the day.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I just mean that time of the day. There are plenty of people that don't work the typical 9-5 job that can watch during that time of day. It's basically only Kiara and our dear departed brother Vesper during that entire stretch of the day.
And when Kiara/Vesper isn't streaming, the dead space during that time is glaring.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I was Cover I'd probably debut a whole branch of people who stream at that time, it seems unfair to debut 1 or 2 people who end up stuck without interaction like Kiara because that's when Amerifats are working and nips are sleeping. But then again, that would require even more specialized staff that wouldn't be able to communicate with the (asleep) HQ so it's probably a logistical nightmare. Covering that spot would mean near 24/7 operations which is not fucking easy.

Horo7618

No one in particular
There's a bunch of JP talents that stream in the morning, they just need a couple of non-degenerate US based ENs who keep decent hours.....

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i mean, numberfags keep saying kiara barely makes any SC money on european currencies, they say she's making more on korean, japanese and US currency than euro, so EU either doesn't like kiara or they have way less people watching vtubers than every other country.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just assume that every single white woman in the internet that does entertainment(Singing, streaming games, etc.) is either woke or a furry and based on Hololive's track record, it won't come up as part of their content in any kind of serious way.
don't get me wrong I know all of them have retarded stances cause they're women that grew up in a fist world country but if we end up with another :educateyourself: or :educateyourself2:it sours the whole thing for me. So far all the holo girls have kept their stupid opinions to their roommate accounts but I don't believe anyone is infallible, I just hope holo fucks up when I don't have interest in their possible debutee :whatastory:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I know that Japanese Corps can be backwards in ways that boggle the mind and we like to make fun of them, but i have to assume they are not actually incompetents. They have all they viewer data and analytics, so as much as it gets mentioned here i have to assume there just isn't much of a EU market to chase with Vtubers or that Hololive's specific brand isn't of interest to most in those areas.

If thats the case then why would Cover invest resources into an area that shows little promise, especially when they can put more resources into an area they know is successful.

Basically i don't think investing in Europe is even on Cover's radar, but I'm ready to say i was wrong if they do debut a EU branch or generation.

Edit: Also as pointed out many times, Cover management are all based in Japan, so management would be out of the office during main streaming hours. That seems like asking for trouble.

Edit2: I assume even Kiara wouldn't have been hired had she been living in Austria when she applied, she probably would have been immediately filtered out before her application was even seen by human eyes.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
I'm sure this means nothing at all, but during this karaoke relay YouTube keeps recommending me Moe's old videos.

1690681022641.png

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I know that Japanese Corps can be backwards in ways that boggle the mind and we like to make fun of them, but i have to assume they are not actually incompetents. And they have all they viewer data and analytics, as much as it gets mentioned here i have to assume there just isn't much of a EU market to chase with Vtubers or that Hololive's specific brand isn't of interest to most in those areas.

If thats the case then why would Cover invest resources into an area that shows little promise, especially when they can put more resources into an area they know is successful.

Basically i don't think investing in Europe is even on Cover's Radar, but I'm ready to say i was wrong if they do debut a EU branch or generation.
A good example of this right now is HoloKR, which supposedly was gonna be a thing, but it never came to fruition.

Top Bottom