"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'm sure this means nothing at all, but during this karaoke relay YouTube keeps recommending me Moe's old videos.
It means that you've been identified as a Vtuber fan, and other Vtuber fans are investigating Shiori's potential previous incarnation. So you must want to too....

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A good example of this right now is HoloKR, which supposedly was gonna be a thing, but it never came to fruition.
1690681282339.png
Its better if we laugh at Nijisanji KR

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm sure this means nothing at all, but during this karaoke relay YouTube keeps recommending me Moe's old videos.

View attachment 38355
didn't twitter started recommending someone's PL to people before debut? It doesn't mean much is just that people go from x to a moe video and you fit the pattern.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A good example of this right now is HoloKR, which supposedly was gonna be a thing, but it never came to fruition.
That was never gonna work because Koreans just watch JP and EN anyways, so it's pointless, Holo and Niji seem uninterested in any further territorial expansion at this point.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
RIP Nijisanji India

No I did not watch them but I've seen streamers from other corpos do much worse

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
That was never gonna work because Koreans just watch JP and EN anyways, so it's pointless, Holo and Niji seem uninterested in any further territorial expansion at this point.
Obviously. It's also because KR is even more retarded with their social customs. When Holo was working to get permissions and shit, the NijisanjiKR shit hit the fan so that project was shelved quickly.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I could see a Hololive Global (or NijiGlobal i guess) formed to be a catch all. If they got talents from a bunch of different zones that didn't have enough interest to support an entire branch but could support a talent or two. Would also allow them to dodge implied language requirements.

Kalion

:)
didn't twitter started recommending someone's PL to people before debut? It doesn't mean much is just that people go from x to a moe video and you fit the pattern.
For me, it happened to Mori before debut. I suddenly had DemonDice videos popping up on my sidebar and I'd never heard of her before that.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well actually all of the Koreans watch their KOREANS VTUBERS OMG THEY ARE SO NATIONALISTIC BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM KOREAN CORPOS FUCK YOU JAPAN YOU RAPISTS and so
There is a random KR corpo with a vtuber that pulls decent numbers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Holo and Niji seem uninterested in any further territorial expansion at this point.
Yagoo said in the meetings they were considering further expansion, was not specific but considering their odd recruitment ads asking for people that talk spanish is probably they are aiming for the mootxicans or probably Europe

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It means that you've been identified as a Vtuber fan, and other Vtuber fans are investigating Shiori's potential previous incarnation. So you must want to too....
I'm getting a ton of GGN! twins clips today for some reason, I saw they got a clipper who just uploaded a bunch of their singling clips a few days ago for some reason, very odd for some vtubers who graduated a year-ish ago 🤔

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wouldn't think much of the algorithm shit right now. It is because people are looking up these people from the predictions. They dont mean shit until their identities are confirmed after debut.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mori sending coded messages in Shiori's pre-chat (real):

mori coded messages.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oh shizt it's starting :eek:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I'd be shitting bricks right now if I was one of these girls. So much pressure and like 60k people are going to be watching. I wish them the best.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Since we’re about to have the debuts I think I’ll give my thoughts on designs. They all look wondrous but my favorites are Nerissa and Shiori. Call me edgy, I just really love the sleek and dope look of them. Plus the former looks like Kronii and the latter a goth Rin.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Since we’re about to have the debuts I think I’ll give my thoughts on designs. They all look wondrous but my favorites are Nerissa and Shiori. Call me edgy, I just really love the sleek and dope look of them.
We are about to see the last Nolan posts.History in the making

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Did not notice that Horniest man in Holostar aka Oga is also doing a watchalong, i thought penis havers were not allowed to be around during debuts, i do remember him doing a watchalong of concerts
He did watchalong for council debut through twitter spaces back then as well

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Why does their Chunni lore sound more epic coming from A-chan then Bae? :kaelalaugh:

Top Bottom