"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Not-Username

View attachment 38120
Another one, stolen from /vt/

The thing is they literally could of worded it something like: "In case you're wondering how a duo vtuber channel works you can check us out at... We've been at this for almost three years now! Can't wait for the debut and to see their spin on it!" yatta yatta yatta. But no, they just had to let the world know how ass mad they are.
:kroniibitchclap:

I think this thinly-veiled bitterness is one of my most hated personality traits, even if you are jealous for whatever reason you should have the self-awareness to not make a scene because of it. When this is how they choose to market themselves it's not a surprise their channel never really took off.

That's not even getting into how tactless it is to use excitement for someone else's work to promote yourself in the first place.
Best thing is that Holo in no way shape or form is marketing it as something new/special/novel (if I didn't miss something)
I kinda dig how they just treat it as if it is the most normal thing

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
In that vid in particular Akira drops hers at 7:01 for a few secs and you can hear her very Canadian accent. (In all the clips I have watched she barely talks and when she does she's barely understandable because of the baby voice)

I honestly think they will drop the voices, nobody else in EN really permanently pitches their voice, some do pitch it a little but they aren't afraid to drop it so it has never been super consistent, the only one I can think of who keeps her voice somewhat pitched is gura, but even then her resting voice is just a bit deeper and less energetic.
Management likely also heavily encourages them (now) to not force a voice that could strain and damage their vocal cords after Suisei's whole saga with her throat and original stream voice.

Horo7618

No one in particular

WeTawks

That's not even getting into how tactless it is to use excitement for someone else's work to promote yourself in the first place.
"I was anticipating the Holotwin's debut but I sure was won over by a jealous tweet by salty hoes. I'm checking them out instead."

Is that how they hope their tweet would be received?

Horo7618

No one in particular
"I was anticipating the Holotwin's debut but I sure was won over by a jealous tweet by salty hoes. I'm checking them out instead."
People who are pieces of shit like other people being pieces of shit. This explains much of social media and also politics.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
nobody else in EN really permanently pitches their voice, some do pitch it a little but they aren't afraid to drop it so it has never been super consistent, the only one I can think of who keeps her voice somewhat pitched is gura, but even then her resting voice is just a bit deeper and less energetic.
Doesn't the chimkin take a singing debuff by always using her character voice?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nerissa: Gundam fan.
Caitlyn Myers:

I approve of this woman so hard, it is not even funny. If she does Gunpla handcam streams, I will ascend.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Doggos had a pon moment it seems. Almost did a test live stream just now. :kaelalaugh:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Best thing is that Holo in no way shape or form is marketing it as something new/special/novel (if I didn't miss something)
I kinda dig how they just treat it as if it is the most normal thing
Nope, the excitement over it has been totally community driven.
Doggos had a pon moment it seems. Almost did a test live stream just now. :kaelalaugh:
Context?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nope, the excitement over it has been totally community driven.
Twins don't need fake marketing hype, they sell themselves....

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
HoloLive Advent exists, VTweeters stop creating, and start tweeting - envy! Many such cases! Don't look at the quality of their actual content, they were here first!

Anyway, I won't speculate toward who any of the girls are, they've already more than earned my support these past few days of interaction alone, and I have to know just how crazy Shiori could possibly be. I have to know. I can feel it in my blood.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems like they were testing something and went live by mistake. Quickly killed the livestream, though, not quick enough to have people show up all of a sudden.

Here's a link for posterity.
There's still a bunch of autists in that stream room waiting for something to happen, jesus people are mentally ill.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
There's still a bunch of autists in that stream room waiting for something to happen, jesus people are mentally ill.
AND they are writing in the chat expecting them to answer. :kaelalaugh:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

lalilulelo

so if you end up supporting the twins as your oishis, are you gonna superchat twice to support them?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 38120
Another one, stolen from /vt/
I very rarely have the urge to call people faggøts.

But there's some supreme faggøtry on display here.
Management likely also heavily encourages them (now) to not force a voice that could strain and damage their vocal cords after Suisei's whole saga with her throat and original stream voice.
Marine, too.

Subaru as well, I think.

Irys had some issues I believe?

It's bound to be noticed at some point, yeah.
Doesn't the chimkin take a singing debuff by always using her character voice?
Kiara used her chicken voice so much, it became her real voice.

It's a damn shame.

AmpleChip

Mom0ki would be perfect for Nerissa. Godlike singer and that "mature" tinge that fits the model.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I very rarely have the urge to call people faggøts.

But there's some supreme faggøtry on display here.

Marine, too.

Subaru as well, I think.

Irys had some issues I believe?

It's bound to be noticed at some point, yeah.

Kiara used her chicken voice so much, it became her real voice.

It's a damn shame.
IRyS' issues were unrelated, as she never really put a voice on. It was a combination of streaming a ton while doing way too much recording for her Journey EP. Her cutting back both generally and heavily when she needs to record a lot, while also trying different remedies for her throat seems to have helped.

Kiara was actually told by her doctor she should stop doing the chicken voice or her throat would die soon enough, but she said there was no way she would ever drop it. I really prefer her lower singing voice, so it is a shame.

Edit: I will say, Kiara has lowered her voice quite noticeably over time.

Last edited:

Fourth #

Since lime has been brought up as a possible candidate to be Nerissa, let's compare lime’s handwriting from the images in these tweets:
limewriting.png
to Nerissa’s handwriting found at the end of the video in this tweet:
nerissa.png
Looks quite different from one another.

Top Bottom