"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
Caught up on a VOD from Mariya last night and... man does it remind me of a year and a half ago. (can you have nostalgia for sadness?) The rare stream where the comforter needed comforting.
Timestamped (31:50, audio very low, ASMR mic)

Don't want to think about how hard it's hitting Pomu right now.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Caught up on a VOD from Mariya last night and... man does it remind me of a year and a half ago. (can you have nostalgia for sadness?) The rare stream where the comforter needed comforting.

Lots of love for Mariya. Btw I noticed not-Pomu and Mariya are following each other on Twitter.

1706123079383.png
1706123177530.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I didn't screenshot it before she deleted the tweet, but last night Pomu posted how she was keeping a strong face until now but suddenly the realization came in and then a crying emoji
:yagoocry:

edit: here's a post about it, at least I know I wasn't hallucinating
Why the fuck was this post accompanied by a picture of a dark-skinned Pomu? I'm not complaining, it just scares me there may be another insane freak like me out there in the world who does this to people :pomuStare:
1706124414302.png

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor

Punished Lurker

I didn't screenshot it before she deleted the tweet, but last night Pomu posted how she was keeping a strong face until now but suddenly the realization came in and then a crying emoji
:yagoocry:

edit: here's a post about it, at least I know I wasn't hallucinating
Do you remember what she said exactly? One of the posts in the archive made it seem like there was more than one tweet

I love these kind of moments where chat cheers up the streamer, especially when they are emotionally vulnerable, it warms my heart :sanasmile:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I love these kind of moments where chat cheers up the streamer, especially when they are emotionally vulnerable, it warms my heart :sanasmile:
I'd say one of the most heartwarming events in vtubing was chat convincing Sawa to go to a doctor, whereupon the sludge was discovered.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Surely Pomu is still getting her 2% for this, right?
:smugselen:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

soap suds

frz

Wwith Dimitri Jap things only got better for Irys because there is still a lot of problems carried over from the administration of Omegalpha unsolved (Like Gura not streaming, a lot of projects not getting approval etc.)
I realy dont fucking know why Kronii and Kiara didnt graduate in 2023 unless they promised them something better for 2024, there was nothing stopping them from doing so

Just to stay in topic: Pomu got approval to release her members only streams right? So if she was allowed to release these videos in the first place why they do take it down now that people already clipped it and Dramafags already talked about it?
For Kronii, unlike Sana's job, VA-ing for queer shit is not livable wage. Why quit a part-time job you can do once a month that pays more than your supposed full time job.
Kiara was probs gonna graduate until they recruited a bonafide KFP into EN who literally assimilated into Kiara, she was in every Kiara stream, either commenting or randomly popping in for guerilla collab, talk to her on discord every night, and now went on a sex tour in Maldive.
Regarding pomu,'s live the more reasonable rrat is that they got a lot of hate comment on the youtube live itself and they just killed the stream instead of blocking the comment.
Knowing Ironmouse, she's probably doing auditions for a VShojo Gen comprised of new talents. She's really keen on the vtuber idol thing so debuting a gen of unknown talents and managing them is really up her alley. I'm betting they'll do it this year as Gunrun would not let this momentum just die. I mean, they turned from VHoeshow to OMG they gave Pikamee, Mysta and Nina better treatment than their old corpo. When (not if) Mika and Pomu and hopefully, Selen, debuts in VShojo then they are clearly the number 2 vtuber corpo in the West.
Knowing Ironmouse, she is a huge grinder who has like 2000+ hours streamed last year. Unless she is willing to cut her streaming hours, she aint going to manage shit. The entire point of her making VShojo is that she can hire people to do the background shit and she can just wake up and streams, not taking on more works. If they do it will be all on Gunrun.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Not-Pomu trying to wrangle the former Pomudachis is a funny thing to watch.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Why the fuck was this post accompanied by a picture of a dark-skinned Pomu? I'm not complaining, it just scares me there may be another insane freak like me out there in the world who does this to people :pomuStare:
View attachment 62031
Okay but that kinda works though? Like as surprisingly good as the Copper Mouse recolour, just a shame the model isn't going to be used now.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
For Kronii, unlike Sana's job, VA-ing for queer shit is not livable wage. Why quit a part-time job you can do once a month that pays more than your supposed full time job.
Kiara was probs gonna graduate until they recruited a bonafide KFP into EN who literally assimilated into Kiara, she was in every Kiara stream, either commenting or randomly popping in for guerilla collab, talk to her on discord every night, and now went on a sex tour in Maldive.
Wasn't Kronii's bigger issues from 2022? She seemed more chill last year. Though, I do not follow her too closely. Also, the first half of 2023 apparently wasn't so awful for Kiara. It was mostly the last half of the year, which was after Nerissa came along, that were horrible for her.

IdenticalPlateaus

Wasn't Kronii's bigger issues from 2022? She seemed more chill last year. Though, I do not follow her too closely. Also, the first half of 2023 apparently wasn't so awful for Kiara. It was mostly the last half of the year, which was after Nerissa came along, that were horrible for her.
2022 being the dark times seems pretty consistent. IIRC quite a few EN girls have talked about how much that year sucked for them.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Speaking of Aia and Scarle what happened to @kukkia ?
I actually liked that guy because he was able to convey his info in a few words unlike you know who
Or it is the sock of someone from here?

Long story short, I got a new job that takes up more of my time and I kinda got semi-burnt out from watching vtubers.

I started watching vtubers during a period where I was feeling a but burnt out from watching anime, coincidentally enough. By 2021 vtubers had basically become my main source of entertainment, supplanting any kind of narrative media. As time went on I found that I was getting overly excited for streams (to the point of being upset when I missed them) ahead of time but then once they began I'd kinda just watch a bit before doing something else. This isn't totally a bad thing - livestreams can make good "background noise" after all - but it was a sign that maybe I should pull back a bit. And then the various drama caused by Nijisanji management being dumbasses didn't help things out.

Anyways, in 2023 I got a new job which resulted in me making more money but having less free time. With the time that I have I've been returning more to narrative media, both anime and live action. I still watch vtubers (including Aia and Scarle) and still lurk here but I'm less plugged into what's going on than I once was.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Has Pomu said anything about whether she'll be vtubing again on her Mint account?

x Hades Stamps

No, unfortunately

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Probably not, based on this. Shame, but there's plenty of other streamers to watch.

Bronze

Probably not, based on this. Shame, but there's plenty of other streamers to watch.

She said she'll stay off from social media, then came back. And now she's singing in a twitter space. Makes me think she misses streaming. I feel like she will be back eventually, one way or another.

Top Bottom