"theres no con in illinois its in chicago"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We got Zaion as the 1st, Nina as the 2nd, and now Pomu is the 3rd.

Who's gonna be the 4th horseman of the Nijipocalypse?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Well, there is an easy solution to Elira's woes.

Gunrun-nasl2.jpg

gunrun.jpg

The signs were there all along

:cursedbae:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I hope she has her same artist mom. Pomu's design and theme are peak as fuck.
A Maid Mint redesign would also be pretty sweet imo, more so if it's her Pomu illustrator.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I hope it Kyo for funny reasons

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Posting from page 2025 because you fags can't stop spamming and I will never catch up at this rate, holy shit is it something when you haven't even had your morning coffee and the vtuberverse is imploding...

Honestly I don't like where we are heading, it's seeming more and more like 2024/2025 is gonna be the era of Holo vs Vshojo as the main entities in the EN side of things and boy can I tell you that it's gonna be fucking unbearable. For all the shit nijisisters get, they are nowhere near as obnoxious as vshojodrones with the "talent freedom" spiel and "Death to idolshit" mentality, for all of their differences Niji and Holo are VERY similar, vshojo is a completely different animal and the tribalism will be insufferable at best. I can already envision every holo yab being met with a chorus of crowing from the fags and the shills... FUCK YOU NIJISANJI WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COMMIT SEPPUKU AND STRENGHTEN THE WORST CORPO?!?!?!

niggaphil

Enna, it would be god damn funny to see her fans to go riot. i remembered she has quite a number of parasocial fans? :smugselen:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh boy, 30 pages since I checked in this morning! I wonder what funny drama happe....oh :(

1624567059411.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Man, I always say that vtubers who choose to leave of their own accord should be celebrated and sent off with a smile, but I wonder now if that's always been a defence mechanism. I was on the Farms live-tweeting Pomu's debut and I've stuck with her ever since, and now I'm sat here completely paralysed since her stream started. It hurts.

I'll keep watching my Niji oshis and I'll keep buying tickets for concerts, but I don't find any joy in coming online to combat misinformation, offer differing perspectives, or even posting the positive stuff anymore. At the very least, not in circles where it feels these kind of announcements are celebrated. I think I'm just over it.

For the last few months I've been compiling info behind the scenes on a Discord server grooming a major JP V-Tuber based on a tip I received. I put it on hold because I wondered who or what I was doing it for, and couldn't come up with an answer. I may or may not come back to post that in the future if I feel it has any value, but until then I guess this will be my last post.

Despite being memed on for my long-form replies and perceptions of being a tribalist, I did used to have a lot of fun messing around here. I've seen posts that mention be by name that call me a good person, or a valued member in this corner of TVA; I've received PMs thanking me for my contribution to the site and I'm very grateful for all of it. I genuinely loved that time I did a deep dive on the 'Kaburaki Roco' saga even though I knew I was rambling to people who didn't really care that much.

Do try to be more compassionate for the Niji fans who remain. It's been a tough year and it may very well get tougher before it gets better. These people are only guilty of loving their oshis too.

Best wishes and stay safe, you insufferable faggots.

:nolancries:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hope it Kyo for funny reasons
"we hereby announce the termination of our talent kyo kaneko for smuggling coccaine to our main branch and putting lean on our air vents".

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pomu is the 5th, bro, what are you on about?

Kalion

:)

Millie.
If the 4th horseman is supposed to destroy an empire, no one more appropriate than the biggest bootlicker signaling the downfall of said empire.

niggaphil

Man, I always say that vtubers who choose to leave of their own accord should be celebrated and sent off with a smile, but I wonder now if that's always been a defence mechanism. I was on the Farms live-tweeting Pomu's debut and I've stuck with her ever since, and now I'm sat here completely paralysed since her stream started. It hurts.

I'll keep watching my Niji oshis and I'll keep buying tickets for concerts, but I don't find any joy in coming online to combat misinformation, offer differing perspectives, or even posting the positive stuff anymore. At the very least, not in circles where it feels these kind of announcements are celebrated. I think I'm just over it.

For the last few months I've been compiling info behind the scenes on a Discord server grooming a major JP V-Tuber based on a tip I received. I put it on hold because I wondered who or what I was doing it for, and couldn't come up with an answer. I may or may not come back to post that in the future if I feel it has any value, but until then I guess this will be my last post.

Despite being memed on for my long-form replies and perceptions of being a tribalist, I did used to have a lot of fun messing around here. I've seen posts that mention be by name that call me a good person, or a valued member in this corner of TVA; I've received PMs thanking me for my contribution to the site and I'm very grateful for all of it. I genuinely loved that time I did a deep dive on the 'Kaburaki Roco' saga even though I knew I was rambling to people who didn't really care that much.

Do try to be more compassionate for the Niji fans who remain. It's been a tough year and it may very well get tougher before it gets better. These people are only guilty of loving their oshis too.

Best wishes and stay safe, you insufferable faggots.

:nolancries:
You are late to the show mate. Niji self-imploding is not our fault and responsibility :smugselen:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nijifan cries as his oshi gets fulton recovered into Vshojo - the place where vtubers always have place and purpose, and where they are free.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Nijifan cries as his oshi gets fulton recovered into Vshojo - the place where vtubers always have place and purpose, and where they are free.
"Amazing! That right there is why you're the best, Gunrun! The one and only!"

Jokes aside, I feel like Vshojo has sort of cleaned up its reputation after Nyanners and Veibae left and they picked up Henya - or at least, I feel like I see less people complain about them. Or I need to lurk more. One or the other.

froot is still in no way in hell is it clean
That is true, but at the same time their reputation as a group seems better after the new pickups. I feel like the members people complain about the most come from the original lineup (and Kson, but the complaints there are more on the "you used to be better at content" side).

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Jokes aside, I feel like Vshojo has sort of cleaned up its reputation after Nyanners and Veibae left and they picked up Henya - or at least, I feel like I see less people complain about them. Or I need to lurk more. One or the other.
Yeah. Honestly, I was just thinking that if VHoeShow actually reincarnates Poku, I'll try giving them a shot.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Gonna be real here. The whole show up and passive-aggressively bitch at us when bad shit happens is pretty gay. Especially when you were just as fucking retarded when it came to happily spreading to misinformation of corps outside Nijisanji. Maybe you are better off fucking off forever, because the Niji posters who stick around here are more than capable of repping them better than you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Literally everyone in Myth feels like they are on the precipice of graduation at any given moment, let's be serious.
For how shitty Holo is supposed to be they haven't really lost a single talent to vshojo, either vshojo is only trying to poach Nijis atm or Holo's grasp on their talents is much stronger than we think. I know Niji is unpopular atm but I generally despise poaching, and this is very obviously direct poaching, not "oh they had graduated and I picked em up off of the floor", mouse or whoever it is obviously has been sniffing around DMs trying to poach unhappy vtubers.

Idk why you seem so doomposty rrat, are you wishing your oshi was in vshojo doing facecam streams and reacting to videos in a donothon while she sleeps?

Alchemyth

Even the NijiDefense force @Scuddle has given up. NijiEn is truly dead in the water.

Kiara and Calli are not people who would be content with coasting and are obviously frustrated lately. Gura is basically all but graduated and Ame is obviously frustrated with Managment not going for her ideas.

Ina is probably the least likely, at this point, yeah.
I doubt the wigger and chicken will ever leave, without the blue dorito mark they would fall back into obscurity.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bay Lurker's first and only post will be Nijisanji's dissolution letter
All this hatred, and only because Riku wouldn't give @Bay Lurker his silver play button...

As Captain Ahab chased the whale that haunted him, his harpoon driven by hate, so does @Bay Lurker chase Nijisanji, his migo powered by spite.

UberSoldat

For how shitty Holo is supposed to be they haven't really lost a single talent to vshojo, either vshojo is only trying to poach Nijis atm or Holo's grasp on their talents is much stronger than we think. I know Niji is unpopular atm but I generally despise poaching, and this is very obviously direct poaching, not "oh they had graduated and I picked em up off of the floor", mouse or whoever it is obviously has been sniffing around DMs trying to poach unhappy vtubers.
Do Kson and Nazuna not count?

Top Bottom