"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine going against a master strategist like Lumi and thinking you'd win.

The strategy:
luigi-mario.gif

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya? She's already in both of their DMs, sending a crocs pic to Henya and talking to Kson, albeit because management forced her to do it. Kson already said she wanted to Collab, don't remember if Henya ever explicitly said so herself. But with how she talks about Pippa it's not exactly out of the picture.
That would be cool. Ark server shennanigans. Hopefully she wont call Kson, Coco and Henya, Pikamee.
I dont know how they sometimes dont slip up.

I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

This has got to be pure clout-chasing. I refuse to believe this retard is so triggered by a cardboard cutout and he would make a post like this.

I got gifted a membership a few weeks back, so I saw she did a poll for what her next game would be, and Majora's Mask won out by quite a bit. I personally wanted to see her play Banjo Kazooie, but it makes sense for her to continue on to Majora's Mask. Still hoping to see her do a Banjo playthough in the future, though.
Shame. I also voted for Banjo

Lol. Yellow woman wins again by doing absolutely nothing.

Has she streamed since Cyberlive went down?

I guarantee you this chick is going to go all-in on e-whoring, since her vtuber persona was basically just a thinly-veiled front for her NSFW Patreon anyway.

Another lemon W.
I mean, whatever pays the bills. Clearly, Vtubing wasn't working out for her.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Lol. Yellow woman wins again by doing absolutely nothing.

That comeback canceling Lumi sure blew up in her fat face.
I wonder if stopping "content creator activities" includes no longer being an e-whore.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
literalwho
Ex Cyberlive aitheria* whatever, onlyFAT ho, got buttmad that Lumi used her model on stream in april 1st for like 1 minute for a joke
FsqgnAsWwAEImVM.jpgnooodonttuchthepoo.PNG
ayane-hylo_0004.jpghylofacedox.PNG
SO great she's getting into Hololive right guys :guh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moonshine so dedicated to his oshi he made a farewell animation as a parting gift (she graduated today)

Stunned But Dumb

1684627301998.png

Ina Birthday merch

1684627354324.png

Perhaps I'm biased, but Ina ALWAYS has great merch

themanimthehills

Doesn't this make Ina the first hag for EN? When's the buff that comes with hagdom going to come?
Sorry, she has to be at least 55 years old to qualify as a hag. That's what the rule book says.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina forgot to start a timer after putting the cake in the oven. Good thing she had helpful takos to tell her how long ago it was. :inanerdy:

cucurut

Umikot

Backpack looks pretty cute but quite tiny.
Have too many backpacks already so I'll probably pass this year :yagoocry:

1684627408271068[1].png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So, at this point, I don't really care to kick up rrats, act like it's an issue, or even talk shit about her at this point since the issue is over, but just for the laughs, look who called into Rie's birthday stream:
View attachment 26304

For those who don't remember:
View attachment 26305
She was also part of the Lumi-hate Discord back in Cyberlive.

Again, I don't want to hate on anyone at this point or complain that Rie had her on stream, but I didn't expect to see her and thought it was funny to see her pop up like this. Rie seems to be on friendly terms with her, and that's okay. I highly doubt Lumi would even care.
Helps that the tweet is fairly polite even if as many other have said before it should of been dealt with in private.
"Yeah the former queen of the entire EN vtubing scene personally acknowledged me, said she watches my stuff, and wants to collab but I'm not gonna because I am bound to fuck this all up at any point. Trust me guys, its a bubble".

Pippa can be pretty tiring sometimes.
I mean what did you expect shes depressed has impostor syndrome is fiarly convinced her fame is a fluke of course shes terrified of coming off as an asshole to someone she looks up to.

the sadder thing is I suspect Kson would be perfect for her since she likes insulting banter and is good at making her guests feel comfy and welcome which is something i think pippa needs right now.
...isn't Snuffy from Ohio too? :shiinastare:
and our favorite retard clearly a conspiracy to make Ohio relevant again
literalwho
Pretty sure she complained about Lumi using one of her models and also was part of the mean girls discord that didn't like her
Amusing that this comes after Rie gets a call in from one of the others what are the odds she was fired or at least had enough backlash she decided to retire?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Kronii enters the stream... and seems to struggle with the concept of cake?
1684628517581.png

It's looking great!

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii woke up at 5 pm and Ina 5 pm! Jesus, it's so true what they say about VTuber sleep schedules

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina was more or less living on JST when she was doing art work for companies over there, but I don't know if Kronii has any excuse....

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>oh kronii called in for ina's birthday let's see the kronii thread reactions.
hrnyfck.png
Also hope ina and kronii do off-collab
on the meantime kronii members karaoke in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom