"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Use nitter.com to read the tweets (just replace twitter.com with nitter) and then archive the nitter page, it works without issue for me
How are you getting the DNS to resolve? using vpns doesn't work.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Since nobody else is posting in the Kirsche thread, and to avoid double-posting there, a new revelation has been uncovered:

Nym is also from Ohio.

What exactly is going on in Ohio that we should be aware of?
...isn't Snuffy from Ohio too? :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Nothing but small towns except the two big cities which suck to live in and are expensive.
Most business close at 9PM or even earlier.
Everything is closed on Sunday.
The most popular hangout spots are parking lots of Wal-Marts.

For a kid, there's nothing to do except join the local school sports teams or... play on the internet. This creates a ton of terminally online people who grew up with no other hobbies or entertainment than their computer. That's my theory, anyway.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Forget superduper, the real conspiracy theory is Ohio itself

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I fuck off for a few days and I see superduper hearting Rie posts. The fuck happened to make him switch that quick?
WHERE AM I?
Also @BlueSharkTV did anything interesting go on in Kronii streams? I have lost track of time these last few days and missed them all.
Here's my full statement.
[Announcement]
I'm transitioning into becoming a normal stable rational poster! I will no longer be antiposting because I have forfeited any and all hope for Rie changing and growing to reach the potential I saw in her early on. My attempts to push her to improvement through instigation have failed and I must accept defeat.

Stunned But Dumb

A little late to the Ohio memes from like last year, but hey here we are

Negzana

Since nobody else is posting in the Kirsche thread, and to avoid double-posting there, a new revelation has been uncovered:

Nym is also from Ohio.

Remember the train derailment? The chemicals are making all Ohioans even more retarded than usual.
It's a heavy industrial area due to the rust belt. There are probably fumes and chemicals all abound, that's ignoring all the chemical spills.

Don't want to TMI too much but I know someone similar to Nolan, except somehow even worse (Outright retarded at times), and ofc they're from Ohio too.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Waiting room for Ina's birthday is up. Looking forward to see what she has planned and what merch she has cooked up.

edit: the holoen twitter posted a birthday message for Ina as well

happy birthday to my wahnderful tako priestess!

Ina birthday starting now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ina handcam?!? The Takodachis are going to run wild.

Also, I could have sworn she flew to Japan to record a birthday live, but I guess those were just rrats and she was there for another reason.

Stunned But Dumb

1684624162372.png

PRIESTESS HAND!!!
Edit: Lots of 3 celebration today

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nym is also from Ohio.

Well, we got a lot of astronauts. That’s something cool

Stunned But Dumb

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Well, we got a lot of astronauts. That’s something cool
Are you really proud of having some of your people who spent their lifetime to be an astronaut literally to have an excuse to leave ohio

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Also, I could have sworn she flew to Japan to record a birthday live, but I guess those were just rrats and she was there for another reason.
She did the recordings during her last Japan trip, I'm guessing they ran into difficulties or are still editing her live since she mentioned it not being ready for her Birthday.

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara's in the house of course

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 26315

PRIESTESS HAND!!!
Edit: Lots of 3 celebration today
Gonna be a totsu, too. Those seem more rare among EN nowadays.

Also, I am pretty sure Ina mentioned on stream she was gonna fly back to Japan to record a live. Kiara mentioned hers won't be in time for her birthday, guessing it will be the same for Ina.

Also, Kiara first guest.

Edit: LIVE TAKO ART.
foto_no_exif (9).png
:wah:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Her fucking model still triggers my tism and i still cant put my finger on why, the eyes look too wierd in motion

It almost looks like someone adding a purposefuly janky or gross "realistic" style to genero anime faces
I know this is fucking late, but for me, it's that stupid long-stranded bang drifting lazily right between her eyes. It just looks stupid. Like, the rest of her bangs above her eyes is fucking trimmed except for that one, long stupid strand that wags around like a fucking tail right on her face. Like bitch, did your barber stroke out before finishing your haircut!?!

Justice for the Maglord! We can't stand for this kind of shaming from sizequeen Calli.

I knew this moment was gonna get clipped to hell because of the sheer hilarity of it but this is by far the most creative and additive clipping effort made about it. The character models losing it and just laughing on the floor and the all-around effort at animating their reactions to the ludicrousness of the situation that the rolls gave them is just :Roboco-MEMENOD:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

1684624608562.png

Live tako drawing for the phoenix. Wawa Love

Stunned But Dumb

Watson's here! Sometimes I forget how quickly she talks
1684624908828.png

A cute gif as a gift. Adorable bouncing b-day tako

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom