"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's so petty she didn't get invited to the EN/JP Gartic Phone collab that she counter-programmed them.

More likely she's a pon idiot and doesn't even realize it's happening...
She is starting an hour after the gartic phone starts, anyway.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's so petty she didn't get invited to the EN/JP Gartic Phone collab that she counter-programmed them.

On which channel is it going to be streamed?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airi: "Nasa, you are a bad dragon."
Chat: "...Airi"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
On which channel is it going to be streamed?
It's Bae, Mumei, Ina, Marine, Fubuki, and Korone. Looks like Bae, Mumei and Marine already have waiting rooms up.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Mall: Gura, this one's a shoe-in.
Table manners: One of the asians with strict parents. Let's say Bae cuz fuck it no one else is gonna vote for her!
Saleswoman: Kiara, runs a fast-food empire.
Worst Driver: Ina. Asian, female, and doesn't get out of the house enough.
Teacher: Mori. She was a real teacher, no contest there.
Best younger sister: :smugrys:
Most likely to win in a fight: Mori is the best of both worlds, in lore she is an immortal demon that reaps souls with aplomb and outside of lore she's got both the fit body (fitter than it used to be anyways) and the drunk wigger fighting style. Any girl that gets in a fight with Mori is gonna wind up being spun around by their hair Mario 64 style.
Most infectious laugh: Ame. None of the ENs have that crazy of laughs I feel.
Whose pet I want to be: Ame. Imagine being a frog or perhaps a toad and having this bitch build a whole ass terrarium for you. People will say Fauna but idk she's already had one cat die so that's like 50/50 odds on survival, I wouldn't wanna take that.
Tsundere: Fauna. She won't even admit her and chat are real friends, her dedication to the bit is incredible!
Everyone but me is wrong.
Bae is the Tsudere, how many times has she been married and divorced now?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
her sister turned tranny so maybe that gives her immunity from the average tranny
Nah, she just toes the line. The biggest problem with trannys is their inability to set a standard for behavior, so they have to deal with, and cover for some of the worst humanity has to offer if they want to stay in the trans "community". The same shit happens with any extremist groups, whether right or left with the AF shit being a good example of the phenomenon on the right.

thirteenorphans

I think the theme was HLmem that are competent at art + korone which is why hopeless woman isn't involved?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Justice for the Maglord! We can't stand for this kind of shaming from sizequeen Calli.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Limkin

(I don't know how to post community posts properly)
Isa is having a classic moment of lewding your own creation
unnamed.jpg

JMForte

I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So, at this point, I don't really care to kick up rrats, act like it's an issue, or even talk shit about her at this point since the issue is over, but just for the laughs, look who called into Rie's birthday stream:
Capture.JPG

For those who don't remember:
yokiii.png
She was also part of the Lumi-hate Discord back in Cyberlive.

Again, I don't want to hate on anyone at this point or complain that Rie had her on stream, but I didn't expect to see her and thought it was funny to see her pop up like this. Rie seems to be on friendly terms with her, and that's okay. I highly doubt Lumi would even care.

Last edited:

JMForte

So, at this point, I don't really care to kick up rrats, act like it's an issue, or even talk shit about her at this point since the issue is over, but just for the laughs, look who called into Rie's birthday stream:
View attachment 26304

View attachment 26305

Again, I don't want to hate on anyone at this point or complain that Rie had her on stream, but I didn't expect to see her and thought it was funny to see her pop up like this. Rie seems to be on friendly terms with her, and that's okay.
The only thing I really remembered or cared about that drama was Pippa mass unfollowing a bunch of people for dogpiling Lumi

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

themanimthehills

I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

Is this Froot's alt account?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 26304

View attachment 26305

Again, I don't want to hate on anyone at this point or complain that Rie had her on stream, but I didn't expect to see her and thought it was funny to see her pop up like this. Rie seems to be on friendly terms with her, and that's okay.
Why did she even call in hasn't she been de-tube's since before Hime debuted? Did they collab on PL? Maybe just twitter pals?
Edit: Nevermind, I guess this one still steams
https://www.youtube.com/@InamiYokiCh/streams

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Why did she even call in hasn't she been de-tube's since before Hime debuted? Did they collab on PL? Maybe just twitter pals?
I think Rie is the one who invited most of the call-ins, but it seems like Twitter pals. Rie mentioned watching her debut while she was "incubating"/waiting for Gen 2 to be ready. They both mentioned liking each other's models, which makes some sense because they are a bit similar in some aspects. They said they'd like to play something together some time too.

smartestkidontheshortbus

When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya? She's already in both of their DMs, sending a crocs pic to Henya and talking to Kson, albeit because management forced her to do it. Kson already said she wanted to Collab, don't remember if Henya ever explicitly said so herself. But with how she talks about Pippa it's not exactly out of the picture.
Ark

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's already in both of their DMs, sending a crocs pic to Henya and talking to Kson, albeit because management forced her to do it.

Who the fuck would ever NOT willingly talk to/collab with Kson. I don't even think she's particularly great and I'd still collab with her if it meant having to sacrifice a finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom