"Don't they allow a bunch of Muslim people into England? I thought that's what they're famous for"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Ina lost her whisk attachment so looks like she will be whisking the cream by hand with those noodle arms of hers.

Flat Korean ass confirmed.

First time I ever saw someone get threadbanned from the farms was someone saying "Kronii's got a fat korean ass and I want it on top of me" completely out of context to the conversation.

Also Ina's Limited Edition merch is already sold out... awesome

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still wonder if they do actually spend a fuckton of time signing merch or if they just get interns Satoshi and Sawara to sign "wah" into every little card or some shit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
shipping W
image.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I still wonder if they do actually spend a fuckton of time signing merch or if they just get interns Satoshi and Sawara to sign "wah" into every little card or some shit
I vaguely remember one of the jp girls complaining about having to sign a fuckton of cards because they overshot the limit thinking it would never sell out and after that they started mass printing handwritten messages, so I don't think they would pull a nijisanji and have some intern sign them. The shop should have details on whether you're getting an actual signed card or just a print of the signature.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
They talk about it enough that they most likely do it. IRyS talks about how hers usually gets rejected and she has to do more since her handwriting is shit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This is so hilarious. Instead of whipped cream, Ina somehow made butter. BROOOO WHAT

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They talk about it enough that they most likely do it. IRyS talks about how hers usually gets rejected and she has to do more since her handwriting is shit.
I'd personally love to get one of the fuck-up batches IRyS has mentioned in her streams. Too bad they toss them.

Negzana

shipping W
View attachment 26342
If it's this expensive for Ina I might not buy the whole sets for Aki, Watame, and Kaela. Not gonna be able to afford it at this time. Going to settle for plushes or at least acryllics.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'd personally love to get one of the fuck-up batches IRyS has mentioned in her streams. Too bad they toss them.
Yeah selling the fuck-ups more expensive would allow Cover to reach Ultra CAPITALISM
Hartmann_Maschinenhalle_1868_%2801%29.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna karaoke, can’t watch rn because Ina, but hopefully it’ll be rebroadcast

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is so hilarious. Instead of whipped cream, Ina somehow made butter. BROOOO WHAT
That isn't exactly difficult with a proper stand mixer.... (and now she's nervous of doing it again and running it so low that it's taking ages....)

Edit: She was using the paddle not a proper whisk attachment. No wonder it wasn't working properly.....

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
>oh kronii called in for ina's birthday let's see the kronii thread reactions.
View attachment 26341
Also hope ina and kronii do off-collab
on the meantime kronii members karaoke in an hour.

One of those posts came from you, I just know it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That isn't exactly difficult with a proper stand mixer....
I’m sure. still funny that it happened

And the pun that came from it

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I will never understand this, wouldn't it be better to know your oshi is the one that wrote it? i feel like no real fan would complain about receiving their oshi's fucked up writing (i know i wouldn't mind) at least you will know they actually wrote it themselves.
One of those posts came from you, I just know it.
was this you?
First time I ever saw someone get threadbanned from the farms was someone saying "Kronii's got a fat korean ass and I want it on top of me" completely out of context to the conversation.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I think there's a vod somewhere of Aki signing hers live and even adding a perfume spray for the extra special service

Horo7618

No one in particular

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

With Sena taking a week break, FlaVR's Abigill Anemoia is doing a kareoke stream with a really... unique L2D that I'm surprised works as well as it does.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
No Gura call in. She must hate Ina :smugmoona:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom