"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I see Shondo is live and why is @Cptn Snshn on stream?
signal-2023-05-20-20-22-42-838.jpg

Stream

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Henya/Pikamee talking about DMing Pippa a lot lately and their shared love of crocs right now.
Also, Birthday stream for Zentreya & about to start collabs.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Henya/Pikamee talking about DMing Pippa a lot lately and their shared love of crocs right now.
Also, general Birthday stream & about to start collabs.

She's making it, bros. The Hogwarts stream is paying a handsome dividend, and it's probably one of the best decisions she ever made.

Stunned But Dumb

1684632887335.png

She finished! Unfortunately I fell asleep for a bit, but I woke up in time to catch the finished product! Ina Love!!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Doog despairs at English game she can't understand

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So, at this point, I don't really care to kick up rrats, act like it's an issue, or even talk shit about her at this point since the issue is over, but just for the laughs, look who called into Rie's birthday stream:
View attachment 26304

For those who don't remember:
View attachment 26305
She was also part of the Lumi-hate Discord back in Cyberlive.

Again, I don't want to hate on anyone at this point or complain that Rie had her on stream, but I didn't expect to see her and thought it was funny to see her pop up like this. Rie seems to be on friendly terms with her, and that's okay. I highly doubt Lumi would even care.
Look just because someone has someone as a guest doesn't mean she supports her hatred of Lumi. Maybe she doesn't know their history. Maybe she requested to be on and Rie didn't mind. There's no need to jump to conclusions.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They talk about it enough that they most likely do it. IRyS talks about how hers usually gets rejected and she has to do more since her handwriting is shit.
I'd personally love to get one of the fuck-up batches IRyS has mentioned in her streams. Too bad they toss them.
Yeah, I've said it before, but I want to be able to compare the hand signed to the stamped and be like, "Oh man, she must have been tired or something while signing this one, yay!"
The way she talked about it during one of the times she mentioned it, I feel like she was writing messages/thank you's or something as opposed to just signing her name, because she was told by management that they all have to be the same and she couldn't do what she was doing. Either that or she was changing the flourishes on the signature itself, but I think she'd know that that part has to stay the same.

Just imagine; it is managements fault that we are not getting a scuffed handwritten "Thank you!" along with the "IRyS" signature.

Edit: And as further 'confirmation', I remember some JP did 10k signed cards (the usual is ~1k I think). I want to say it was Korone but I am completely guessing.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
Nana Asteria celebrating her incline with some more karaoke

No Gura call in. She must hate Ina :smugmoona:
No JPs either. I can't believe they could be so racist against Koreans

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nym is also from Ohio.
What exactly is going on in Ohio that we should be aware of?
Remember the train derailment? The chemicals are making all Ohioans even more retarded than usual.
Nothing but small towns except the two big cities which suck to live in and are expensive.
Most business close at 9PM or even earlier.
Everything is closed on Sunday.
The most popular hangout spots are parking lots of Wal-Marts.
For a kid, there's nothing to do except join the local school sports teams or... play on the internet. This creates a ton of terminally online people who grew up with no other hobbies or entertainment than their computer. That's my theory, anyway.
Forget superduper, the real conspiracy theory is Ohio itself
A little late to the Ohio memes from like last year, but hey here we are
It's a heavy industrial area due to the rust belt. There are probably fumes and chemicals all abound, that's ignoring all the chemical spills.
Don't want to TMI too much but I know someone similar to Nolan, except somehow even worse (Outright retarded at times), and ofc they're from Ohio too.
corn-corn-field.gif

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Tenma puts a degenerate in its place

Archive

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This played out like a Looney Tunes episode

Also imagine being so shit at your own kayfabe that chat has to do it for you

:whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Also imagine being so shit at your own kayfabe that chat has to do it for you

:whatastory:

Hopefully H and Mr. H animates this

Speaking of Henya and Pippas love of crocs

Archive
20230520_211808.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

cucurut

I just realized that there are currently 3 pending NSFW works, coming from uruka, shiina and hime donothons. It might be a major event when they are all revealed. Oh, fish, your seiso idols...
:fishmandispair:

I was reminded by the Henya clips and the dorontabi posting that some people were confused as to why she get called a lolicon. So here's meme, you may notice that one of the emotes also is commonly used by Henya.
5ef.png

I really wonder whether vshojo was fully aware of that pre-debut and enacts true complete talent freedom, or if we will observe some friction in the future.

E:
The most vocal anti-loli of Vshojo isnt there anymore so...
If you watch the 6-hour vid, you will also learn she is probably the biggest loli enjoyer in the group as well.
Pomf, pomf, kimochi =3

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri making a Hanami picnic

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I really wonder whether vshojo was fully aware of that pre-debut and enacts true complete talent freedom, or if we will observe some friction in the future.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If you watch the 6-hour vid, you will also learn she is probably the biggest loli enjoyer in the group as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom