"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Her inner fujo demon was sealed deep inside her mind but the seal has been weakening due to her play throughs of Xenoblade 3 (kino) and Persona 5R. If her brain isn't already fried by now this game will just unleash her inner fujo she keeps repressed.
THE ENTIRE GAMING IS SHIPPING. There's even a gay ship. There's no way it won't break out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Based Tenma

Archive
Screenshot_20230512_132702_Twitter.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Artist vtubers like Ina, Sana and Shigure Ui usually have the physical capabilities of a salted slug. Then you have Kagura Nana who can outpace you on the running track and kick you half to death afterwards.

I don't know if I'm more impressed at the dance itself or how well the model tracked all of it. Easy to see why she said paying for this live left her in the red.

She's also getting her first album released in the summer, with 7 originals and 7 covers.
16329261.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Artist vtubers like Ina, Sana and Shigure Ui usually have the physical capabilities of a salted slug. Then you have Kagura Nana who can outpace you on the running track and kick you half to death afterwards.
She should duel with Korone for vtuber physical supremacy!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In the middle of Tears of the Kingdom hell, and I'm checking up how Mozzu is doing since she hasn't streamed in a few days:

...Yeah, that sounds about right. Someone please help this woman.

EDIT: If this is late, then I must have stepped out of a time vortex, oh no - bring on the clocks, baby

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For anyone who was interested in watching Lumi, but don't because of Twitch, she's actually streaming on YouTube for once

Saturnus

haha it's unou
For anyone who was interested in watching Lumi, but don't because of Twitch, she's actually streaming on YouTube for once

I tune in and she's already talking about 3 new managers that were hired. "Music Manager", who she just talked to about getting one of her covers on Spotify. "Project Manager", who I assume is just involved with managing various projects for the girls. And most interestingly, "Friend Manager", who by Lumi's words is "Like Muumi" and "Paid to be our friend". So, Muumi 2 (I hope) (please save the rabbit from AI MIKU THERAPISTS).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I tune in and she's already talking about 3 new managers that were hired. "Music Manager", who she just talked to about getting one of her covers on Spotify. "Project Manager", who I assume is just involved with managing various projects for the girls. And most interestingly, "Friend Manager", who by Lumi's words is "Like Muumi" and "Paid to be our friend". So, Muumi 2 (I hope) (please save the rabbit from AI MIKU THERAPISTS).
Plot Twist:

Friend Manager is actually an A.I. built specifically for these sad girls because of how successful Hatsune Miku has been for Pippa

Horsecock

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Didn't expect Calli to already have made an account here back in Sep. 22, but I guess she's always close to the pulse of the internet.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
More Sanic Adventure 2 from spidor

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Almost time for Shiina's 1st marathon stream! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

nosupachat.PNG

Edit: Is there anyways to just turn superchats off if they're only counting the stream elements? Or would that be bad and it's better to let super chats and just tank the possible illiterate tardos?
Covid has stolen Remi streams from me again!:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Attachments

• hq720.jpg
    hq720.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Almost time for Shiina's 1st marathon stream! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

Covid has stolen Remi streams from me again!:urtearingmeapart:

Her luck is almost as bad as Airi's. What is Airi's hell job anyway, as I imagine she bitches about it a lot?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom