"LMAO! This is truly a LMAO!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucurut

I tune in and she's already talking about 3 new managers that were hired. "Music Manager", who she just talked to about getting one of her covers on Spotify. "Project Manager", who I assume is just involved with managing various projects for the girls. And most interestingly, "Friend Manager", who by Lumi's words is "Like Muumi" and "Paid to be our friend". So, Muumi 2 (I hope) (please save the rabbit from AI MIKU THERAPISTS).
Lazy clip with some info on merch and warehouse in the beginning.

Catbox
Edit: Is there anyways to just turn superchats off if they're only counting the stream elements? Or would that be bad and it's better to let super chats and just tank the possible illiterate tardos?
The way I see it, streamelements is always better for streamer. SC are better for vanity (shiny pinned chat) and lazy illiterate tards, who unfortunately can make up not insignificant portion of revenue.

E: Clipped 1 minute too long in the beginning, fixed.

Last edited:

braindoko

Eh it's not exact but it's close enough

Here's a better intro song into the wonderful world of Vtuber gossip.

Based Tenma
1683886459807932.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
shiina's donothon just started and someone alredy dropped 1k

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Could not handle the horny

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Off to a great start! at 3k+ already!

Edit Other tid bits: Shiina says she will show abs when she eventually gets abs (has nothing to do with donation). She has show her manager her old modeling pics too.
Feet at 100K is (sadly) not completely off the table, she's still deciding. I hope footfags don't get encouraged but at the same time, we've seen her feet so can't burn what's burnt. Also got raids From Lumi🍋 and Kiki🪑

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Based niji clipper
20230512_154050.png
A
Edit : lmao vandalism20230512_154710.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Loses points for editing the pasta, but still a winner.

Also, Suisei may be Holo's second spear enthusiast:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
A Niji JP clipper that has been dead for 10 months came back and posted a new series of clips.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina has breeched into the stretch goals already!:polkasticks:
shiinasecondgoalsomg.PNG
I hope she get to the 20K because I want a Shiina plushy! :shiinawangy:
Crab hoody for her model will be cute too!
Edit: Fish can't read, sends supa and not stream elements
fishcantread.PNG
:fishfry:

Last edited:

Bug Eater

The ranked system in Apex is completely and utterly broken at the moment, so this will just be a sitting in trees + zatsudan stream with iPN and Nocturnal. (edit: Noct will join a bit later once Selen has reached diamond, which shouldn't take long)

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I tune in and she's already talking about 3 new managers that were hired. "Music Manager", who she just talked to about getting one of her covers on Spotify. "Project Manager", who I assume is just involved with managing various projects for the girls. And most interestingly, "Friend Manager", who by Lumi's words is "Like Muumi" and "Paid to be our friend". So, Muumi 2 (I hope) (please save the rabbit from AI MIKU THERAPISTS).
That's more evidence of moonjelly and Slugma getting. 3rd one is a wild card though

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
That's more evidence of moonjelly and Slugma getting. 3rd one is a wild card though
If it is really MoonJelly good pick i still cant understand how Malasyan Bootleg Yagoo lost his entire 2nd gen

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Edit Other tid bits: Shiina says she will show abs when she eventually gets abs (has nothing to do with donation). She has show her manager her old modeling pics too.
Feet at 100K is (sadly) not completely off the table, she's still deciding. I hope footfags don't get encouraged but at the same time, we've seen her feet so can't burn what's burnt. Also got raids From Lumi🍋 and Kiki🪑

I get Kiki is trying to be nice but she is the LAST person who should be raiding Shiina right now lmfao :SelenHAHAhere:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shiina has breeched into the stretch goals already!:polkasticks:
View attachment 24932
I hope she get to the 20K because I want a Shiina plushy! :shiinawangy:
Crab hoody for her model will be cute too!

I don't understand why people will pay money to have the opportunity to pay more money. Are people really so desperate for anime girl items that will be confined to storage for all of time one day?

The lengths I go to feed my autism for kill game, watching dum fish play Vesper Simulator 2021.

e: Wait what the fuck why is Finana actually competent at the game?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A Niji JP clipper that has been dead for 10 months came back and posted a new series of clips.

Now I finally understand Salome's appeal.

She's incredible.

UberSoldat

wrp

If it is really MoonJelly good pick i still cant understand how Malasyan Bootleg Yagoo lost his entire 2nd gen
I don't see it being her. She seems much more like a phase talent than a staff member from her twitter.
That is, assuming the offkai reveals are the staff members and not a talent gen.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In the middle of Tears of the Kingdom hell, and I'm checking up how Mozzu is doing since she hasn't streamed in a few days:

...Yeah, that sounds about right. Someone please help this woman.

EDIT: If this is late, then I must have stepped out of a time vortex, oh no - bring on the clocks, baby

I can't believe you skipped ALL OF THIS just to post something I already got to:

(Will edit with archive when I get on a computer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom