"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe you skipped ALL OF THIS just to post something I already got to:

(Will edit with archive when I get on a computer)

You know what. At least she hasn't reached Pippa's level. While she can't be saved perhaps she can be stabilized

kestraline

Early Adopter
I decided not being PC fan anymore with the higher among of FEMBOYS in PC Discord (of course this is a joke, but it is too cursed)
Also just as expected, apparently the most submissions in the Discord came from people with the Lia colour role.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
e: Wait what the fuck why is Finana actually competent at the game?
Finana is actually one of the sweatyest gamers in NijiEN. I never really see her show that off though because her taste in games is rather bland imo.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did Kiki Lockheart admit to the chair rrat earlier?
Jesus woman. Work on your opsec to avoid this shit from happening.

this happens every time some corp tries to body jack one of it's own talents i get that it sucks to pony cash for a new model but its not worth the PR and Morale hit.
the new talent is gonna be harassed from day one by fans of the old one too.

The literal only upside is you save on some cash and if your THAT cash strapped why are you running an agency you cannot afford or you know stop blowing your cash on expensive models when png's do fine
The idea of a corpo having a reusable model is very appealing to me.

1683926379606.png

This was submitted by Sena. Shiina recognized FlaVR as a real thing. Seems to know about Minna, Nyanna and Sena.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Finana is actually one of the sweatyest gamers in NijiEN. I never really see her show that off though because her taste in games is rather bland imo.

Noooo her taste is so shit, why's she have to actually have some ability to game?

kestraline

Early Adopter

braindoko

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I think we can all agree that the ones who have more of their shit together are the ones who have a dad or at least talk about him in a positive manner regularly.
I'm around 8 pages behind, but I'll submit my second JP oshi Subaru as a normie vtuber. She seems to have a great relationship with her father, there are clips of him calling in during her stream after she burned down Pekora's house and listens to his advice to apologize properly. He also seems very proud of her. Her mom is also involved in her life and send her overseas Subaru duck meme videos.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Elira continues to provide absolute peak content.

Elira's fujo brain is going to fry itself playing this game. I wonder if she's going to executive overwrite her schedule to just power through it.
YESSSSSS ENGLISH and only a few days after I finished Machi playing

Edit : 7 hours later and she is hooked and gonna play tomorrow

Last edited:

themanimthehills

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can you PLEASE just make a live posting thread for her? You're distracting us.
the liveposting thread for the puppet is just gonna be 36 stright pages of just the proctor's posts with no interruption like n*lan's most recent discord screenshot

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm around 8 pages behind, but I'll submit my second JP oshi Subaru as a normie vtuber. She seems to have a great relationship with her father, there are clips of him calling in during her stream after she burned down Pekora's house and listens to his advice to apologize properly. He also seems very proud of her. Her mom is also involved in her life and send her overseas Subaru duck meme videos.

Marine has an excellent relationship with her father, too.

Maybe less so with her mom. I don't think she has ever mentioned interactions with her mother past childhood, and one of those was a now deleted clip where elementary school Marine asked her mother why she didn't spank her anymore, followed by her mother spanking her for that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kaela is also close to her dad in many ways. He got her hooked to games when they shared grant turismo 1 and 2 on the playstation. She often speaks about him on stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys Beanut has been missing so long Shiinah as declared him legally dead and suspects shrimps or something ate his body :faunacry:
Shiina's Clown fish is probably named Retardo or something, she says his name is considered a slur now but it was fine 10 years ago :SelenHAHAhere:
I just think Retardo sounds more like a clownfish then Fag'et the clown or Niglet:menhera:
Edit: Also she's crossed 10K :shiinawangy:

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Guys Beanut has been missing so long Shiinah as declared him legally dead and suspects shrimps or something ate his body :faunacry:
As someone who has had crustaceans as pets, he's probably hiding somewhere. I've had crayfish and shrimp that went missing for weeks and then just popped out of nowhere.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As long as the FED-backed VC money is pouring into it, they'll keep trying to make it work. The biggest hurdle is, clearly, the tech won't be ready for a solid 10+ years for a good experience, but the second is that dystopian fiction about VR Tech pre-dates good VR by a solid 30 years. Fiction about how bad the technology can be has gone through enough iterations that SAO was a new-spin on the genre when it launched in 2002!
The whole VR market has seen a slowdown this year as well. I know the PSVR2 sold below expectations while other VR headsets were reportedly down YtY in sales.
e: Wait what the fuck why is Finana actually competent at the game?
Why did you say this, now I have to watch this. :pikafaku:

Speaking of Man Hitting Game. Fauna is live, she's trying hardcore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom