"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
i shall be nice and give you some small but infinitly helpful advice.

there are threads other then this one.
and if you still cannot figure it out you shall be the Newlan. Nulan?

He's a Violent Nugget sock.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He's a Violent Nugget sock.
We can't have anything nice
4ab.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
We can't have anything nice
4ab.png

I'll contact the FBI and ask if they have any interns who they need training in internet warfare.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He made a sock to LARP as Nolan 2.0?!?

He made a sock and then went the usual 'hi guys i am new here wow this place is so amazing and new i know nothing can people please explain how everything works because i definitely could not have prior knowledge here and would just like to establish how new i am right out of the gate so there is no suspicion about my prior activities here because that would never be a thing as i am new and as we have already discussed i do not know anything about this site's culture or history and that is why you people must explain them to me as that is what old members do for new members who have never been here before and cannot possibly know anything at all' route very low-IQ people do.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What's even the point of making socks when Proctor can check id's did they not know?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What's even the point of making socks when Proctor can check id's did they not know?
You can change your IP address and look like a completely different person, if you're not completely retarded like Violent Nugget.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I had my doubts of why suddenly a new Nijifriend spawned?
Anyways here some :mikothumbsl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im just glad nolan didnt invite an OP. My paranoia went hard with this one the timing was too good

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Here's also some other Holomems singing along/reacting:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not riifu is getting a discord next week. Might join just to see what kind of degenerate things people will talk about.

Archive
Screenshot_20230512-114616_Twitter.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Negzana

hololive ruined /jp/

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He made a sock and then went the usual 'hi guys i am new here wow this place is so amazing and new i know nothing can people please explain how everything works because i definitely could not have prior knowledge here and would just like to establish how new i am right out of the gate so there is no suspicion about my prior activities here because that would never be a thing as i am new and as we have already discussed i do not know anything about this site's culture or history and that is why you people must explain them to me as that is what old members do for new members who have never been here before and cannot possibly know anything at all' route very low-IQ people do.
#FreeHorseCockMan

...wait

Kalion

:)

themanimthehills

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
My brothers in Christ, please stop explaining Nolan. Let us live in peace while the ban is ongoing. I feel like we're talking about him even more now than before.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Elira's fujo brain is going to fry itself playing this game.
Her inner fujo demon was sealed deep inside her mind but the seal has been weakening due to her play throughs of Xenoblade 3 (kino) and Persona 5R. If her brain isn't already fried by now this game will just unleash her inner fujo she keeps repressed.
Anyways here some :mikothumbsl:

It's been three years since om3tcw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom