"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Who are these weird fleshy blobs and why are they anywhere near the autismo queen?

I don't think anyone is prepared for what role-playing with Lia means..
It's going to be really hard for her to hold back not trying to roll charisma checks on the first vaguely humanoid monster they meet.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230511_145838.jpg
Lapu Chan is doing her best LOVE

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Riro Ron from Idol is doing a handcam stream where she makes other vtubers out of play doh. Kind of unique.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Hmm, least dysfunctional vtuber.... at least of the major EN ones, could it really be Kiara?!? Think about it: she can cook and appears to keep a fairly civilized apartment, she goes to the doctor, she's capable of international travel by herself and generally able to deal with other people without completely breaking down. It's a low bar to be sure, but I think she only rates a "minorly dysfunctional" tag.....
I mean other than the zoomer stuff, Bae's pretty much got her shit together.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
That's about 10 millon dollar according to Google so a quite decent an investment, they probably have plans to really pump out 3d content now to pay for it.
Also, they spent 2.7 billion yen according to the article. All I hope is that this saves time and doesn't do something dumb like double travel time because you have to meet in person at the office or some shit.
So, more like a 20 millon dollar investment. From the following article, only 5-6 million in construction costs. Everything else is equipment costs.

.Cover PR site has more info on the studio
Interesting tidbits: (if you didn't click)
  • Took 1.5 years to build
  • At least 6 new studios (mocap, chroma key, recording, etc.)
  • Hundreds of VICON VK-26 in the capture studio
  • Second largest studio complex in JP now (I'm assuming behind Sony)
All this to say - Congrats Yagoo, but my nigga EN3 when??!?

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just learned of this from a newly posted clip. Delutaya (formerly Aloe) reveals she almost died after jumping 7 stories out of a building. Glad she's in a much better place now. I hope Pippa doesn't ever get to this point.

"Well, I failed at dying... what now?" Fuck that hits hard. I'm glad she's in a spot now where she can openly talk about it like this. She deserves any amount of happiness she can carve out for herself. Was this unalive attempt publicly known before this?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Archive
No drama tonight. Looks like we'll have to wait till Saturday to hear her voice.

I know I'm nit picking here but that video would have been so much better without the voice over. I have eyes I don't need to be spoonfed like a tard.
cut-it.gif

Dont try to attack Kson for the Sake of your argument most people here will defend her despite the fact that she is clearly biased.
No one said she isn't biased, and people criticize her on here all the time myself included. Being professional about anything is not something she knows how to do, she comes off as an obnoxious shill every time she praises vsj. At best she's annoying at worst she's a shit stirrer.
No Mozu stream for today, but a very important update:
View attachment 24737
And these women wonder why they can't make friends

Horo7618

No one in particular

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
She lives in a shed at her parent's house, though.....
I'm like 90% certain the shed is just her separated office/streaming studio, so she can get loud at sing at all hours of the night without waking family, and she actually lives in the house proper.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She lives in a shed at her parent's house, though.....
Im taking a blind guess and assuming that Aus has enough space too but in some American Burbs that have homes with plenty of space around, some people build micro-houses/apartments that they can then rent out to people, im guessing her setup is similar to that

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'm like 90% certain the shed is just her separated office/streaming studio, so she can get loud at sing at all hours of the night without waking family, and she actually lives in the house proper.
Could be, but using a fully finished "shed" as a bedroom isn't that uncommon in NZ and I think Australia may be similar - climate-wise it's a lot easier to make one livable year round than it would be in a lot of the US, it doesn't get that cold.

cucurut

What the fuck?

I wish to see her unleash full extend of her power and inflict nat20 psychological damage.
lia.png

Also Tenma together with Deerotic lust after jong avatars, discuss yabai and bunny suits

VTuberThrow

I really really really really wish I could find a vtuber who isn't massively dysfunctional.

Could always go for Airi. Functional enough to hold down a job she hates while still streaming a bunch and no rampant degeneracy I can think of. Just don't let her get into a car.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
When I look away from the screen I have no idea who's talking.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Pippa sad posting on her alt tumblr

1683829002024.png
1683829024996.png
As well as on her alt-twitter

1683829178395.png
This comes just hours after she complained of blurry vision and problems with her left arm before yesterdays stream.
Few pages back in the tumblr is a weird reblog about scissors which I read as alluding to self harm:

1683829538335.png
PC gals ain't right in the head

:takeyourmeds::sakanapleasepippa::takeyourmeds:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This comes just hours after she complained of blurry vision and a problems with her left arm before yesterdays stream.
Someone on Kirsche's Discord was wondering if it's side effects from long term low grade dehydration. Girl probably doesn't drink nearly enough water. This very well be the manifestation of that.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Could be, but using a fully finished "shed" as a bedroom isn't that uncommon in NZ and I think Australia may be similar - climate-wise it's a lot easier to make one livable year round than it would be in a lot of the US, it doesn't get that cold.
Fair, but in both scenarios I don't know exactly how much it means to say she doesn't have her shit together.

Topo Chico

Someone on Kirsche's Discord was wondering if it's side effects from long term low grade dehydration. Girl probably doesn't drink nearly enough water. This very well be the manifestation of that.
The problem is it could be many different things ranging in severity from OH FUCK GO HOSPITAL NOW -> drink more water retard. But she'll only find out if she actually goes and gets some blood work and a checkup done (she won't).

kestraline

Early Adopter
The dude in the baseball cap looks like he sniffs girls seats.
That's okay, we know what the solution is. Provide seats covered in Filipino ball sacks instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom