"I may still be a space baby, but wait till you see the size of my rocket!"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Juna back at it with another cursed model rigging.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I was scrolling /vt/ out of boredom today and saw a few interesting statements, the first one is about Cover fronting the money talents spend on their personal projects
View attachment 22454
Is that how it works? How it might work? Its common knowledge that Cover actually foots the bill for very few things or at most gives a small advance that is barely enough to pay for the most barebones MV (I believe Moona talked about it before that she does receive support from Cover but its minimal, Kiara as well said that Cover did give her a budget to spend on her upcoming Album but it by far doesn't fun all that she actually wants to do in that project)

It is certainly true that Kiara doesn't handle the paying commissions part herself, she talked about how when she commissions someone, she leaves it up to Jenma to make sure that person gets paid and she doesn't even know how much she is spending on commissions for stream assets and such, she is aware that she can afford it and that all she knows

Fundamentally, it doesn't change anything, the talents still have to fund their own passion-projects themselves, but by giving the talents an advance or docking that spending from her pay gives me a more favorable perception of Cover than if the talents had to pay every commission they do directly out of their own pocket.

View attachment 22453
:cursedbae:this smells like a big old rat to me since I have never heard of that rule before, but also I trust HoloEN management to be retarded enough for that to be real, at least partially, has anyone else ever heard of this?

Kiara is not allowed to become a stewardess for the 2nd time

So they rrat about a management rule then proceed to acknowledge how Mori didn't follow it? :inahungryl:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I was scrolling /vt/ out of boredom today and saw a few interesting statements, the first one is about Cover fronting the money talents spend on their personal projects
View attachment 22454
Is that how it works? How it might work? Its common knowledge that Cover actually foots the bill for very few things or at most gives a small advance that is barely enough to pay for the most barebones MV (I believe Moona talked about it before that she does receive support from Cover but its minimal, Kiara as well said that Cover did give her a budget to spend on her upcoming Album but it by far doesn't fun all that she actually wants to do in that project)

It is certainly true that Kiara doesn't handle the paying commissions part herself, she talked about how when she commissions someone, she leaves it up to Jenma to make sure that person gets paid and she doesn't even know how much she is spending on commissions for stream assets and such, she is aware that she can afford it and that all she knows

Fundamentally, it doesn't change anything, the talents still have to fund their own passion-projects themselves, but by giving the talents an advance or docking that spending from her pay gives me a more favorable perception of Cover than if the talents had to pay every commission they do directly out of their own pocket.

View attachment 22453
:cursedbae:this smells like a big old rat to me since I have never heard of that rule before, but also I trust HoloEN management to be retarded enough for that to be real, at least partially, has anyone else ever heard of this?

Kiara is not allowed to become a stewardess for the 2nd time

All I know is Clover handles collab pay behind the stream, so there's no bickering between streamers about pay cuts. If I remember correctly, don't the talents get most of their money from merch?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They do according to Coco, the most direct way to support someone is to buy merchandise. The least effective form is supachats since it's a three-way split between Cover and Neal-the-Streetshitter. I wish sakana had picked a better vendor than the rotten coffee beans they're still trying to offload.

v Huh well that's a shame

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I feel like a broken record repeating this, but Kiara has dedicated antis and concern-faggots in /vt/ on standby 24/7, ready to shitpost at the first inkling of yab.

e: Youtube sent me a video of Nenelove's ex girlfriend

Just for the record I have never had a latina gf, only whitey because I am a massive racist and race traitor. But I have had them as classmates and coworkers so I do deal with that kind of shit often.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
this smells like a big old rat to me since I have never heard of that rule before, but also I trust HoloEN management to be retarded enough for that to be real, at least partially, has anyone else ever heard of this?
Seems pretty retarded, why specifically pin down a talent with the skills to shit out consistent music in order to make sure the ones less experienced in it dont "fall behind" or some shit?
Im 90% sure all gens have one or two talents who do more music related stuff than their genmates

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

This puts the problem of a lot of corpo merch taking months to arrive into perspective.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Apparently Twitch Streamer Forsen was banned for watching the Mori Deepfake Horse video on stream.

xqc watched it and didn't get banned. Apparently forsen watched some video of Stags mating that included animal dong. That seems far more likely to be the reason.
An update: Forsen got in touch with his Twitch rep and confirmed it was the Mori horse clip that got him banned.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Juna back at it with another cursed model rigging.
1682725937930.png

1682726002677.png
E: I HADN'T SEEN IT MOVE BEFORE, I GET IT NOW

Not_glowie

Just lurking
It seems that people forgot who Iori is. What's up with that? I'm watching her stream right now and she's hovering right at 60 views.
Is it Phase JP debuff?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It seems that people forgot who Iori is. What's up with that? I'm watching her stream right now and she's hovering right at 60 views.
Is it Phase JP debuff?

Fishman claimed to have tried several things for advertising in Japan, none of them worked.
Its a tough market to enter for anything.

I wonder if he tried the influencer route, from what I heard that can have some success.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I guess we get no rest from the Zelda train

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
To be completely honest, I never liked riifu being in this space.
I'm still all in favor of whoring out and despise moralists because essentially they're just finding a higher motive to restrict another person's liberty (so you can still be sure that you won't be agreeing with me on lots of things) but I also believe that, as a wise man said decades ago: "There's a time and place for everything, but not now".
[...]
"liberty" is a retarded meme! We can track the origin of this cancer all the way back to the reformation, when Luther made freedom of religious conscience a thing!
Joking and hyperbole aside, I don't see a problem with "moralising" or being a moralfag per se. Vtubers are putting themselves on public display. Why shouldn't I judge them for what they display?
Edit:
Sure, and then other people judge you for being judgemental, and pretty soon it's judges all the way down.....
Go ahead and call me judgmental, there is nothing wrong with that.

I tried skimming the pippaposting thread (made it to page 500). It feels like sfw /vt/, with a few funny or good post hidden in pages of autistic sewage. I wish we had a dedicated delivery shuttle, reposting interesting stuff from there into the main thread, especially oc, or new info.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
with a few funny or good post hidden in pages of autistic sewage.
If @The Proctor is ever running low on funds he just needs to threaten to lock the Pippa thread and unleash the floodgates if his demands aren't met in time.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Fishman claimed to have tried several things for advertising in Japan, none of them worked.
Its a tough market to enter for anything.

I wonder if he tried the influencer route, from what I heard that can have some success.
But she seems to speak both Japanese and English one her stream. Runes scaring off potential viewers?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Why shouldn't I judge them for what they display?
Sure, and then other people judge you for being judgemental, and pretty soon it's judges all the way down.....

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If @The Proctor is ever running low on funds he just needs to threaten to lock the Pippa thread and unleash the floodgates if his demands aren't met in time.
Total mystery as to the source of the majority of the sewage.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
"How much Yoshi fanfiction do you think there is?" - Ame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom