"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Total mystery as to the source of the majority of the sewage.
I prefer to make it sound cooler by claiming to be the Sword of Damocles that hangs above you all and only doesn't fall by the mercy of Proctor.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

This puts the problem of a lot of corpo merch taking months to arrive into perspective.

Can confirm. Bought mine as soon as it went up and I already got it. Corpos in shambles.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So I'm watching an indie boat girl debut and she is using her model as a pointer to talk about her dental problems.. bold move lol She seems energetic enough but damn this is scuffed.

S.S. Isa

teethvtuber - Copy.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

YlAkZ02UzAWk

But she seems to speak both Japanese and English one her stream. Runes scaring off potential viewers?
She tends to speak more JP on YT and more EN on Twitch, I like watching her and hope she doesn't get discouraged. I really enjoyed her april 1st Larry debut

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
If a streamer says: "don't clip that" they definitely want it clipped.
How else could I save cute moments like this from Lia's drunk karaoke?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yumie playing thru the story of the Halo festival

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was scrolling /vt/ out of boredom today and saw a few interesting statements, the first one is about Cover fronting the money talents spend on their personal projects
View attachment 22454
Is that how it works? How it might work? Its common knowledge that Cover actually foots the bill for very few things or at most gives a small advance that is barely enough to pay for the most barebones MV (I believe Moona talked about it before that she does receive support from Cover but its minimal, Kiara as well said that Cover did give her a budget to spend on her upcoming Album but it by far doesn't fun all that she actually wants to do in that project)

It is certainly true that Kiara doesn't handle the paying commissions part herself, she talked about how when she commissions someone, she leaves it up to Jenma to make sure that person gets paid and she doesn't even know how much she is spending on commissions for stream assets and such, she is aware that she can afford it and that all she knows

Fundamentally, it doesn't change anything, the talents still have to fund their own passion-projects themselves, but by giving the talents an advance or docking that spending from her pay gives me a more favorable perception of Cover than if the talents had to pay every commission they do directly out of their own pocket.

View attachment 22453
:cursedbae:this smells like a big old rat to me since I have never heard of that rule before, but also I trust HoloEN management to be retarded enough for that to be real, at least partially, has anyone else ever heard of this?

Kiara is not allowed to become a stewardess for the 2nd time

Pretty sure that has been known for a while. Basically Cover takes the hit and then deducts the pay from their paycheck. I think Lamy mentioned it when she talked about doing merch and basically her paycheck being in the negative one month. (Of course she made all of it when her merch sold the fuck out).

Fishman claimed to have tried several things for advertising in Japan, none of them worked.
Its a tough market to enter for anything.

I wonder if he tried the influencer route, from what I heard that can have some success.
But she seems to speak both Japanese and English one her stream. Runes scaring off potential viewers?
I don't know what happened to her but marketing her to JP audience was a bad move. I like Iori but timezone and she usually also streams on Twitch makes me not watch her as much.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To be completely honest, I never liked riifu being in this space.
Jokes aside I don't mind her either. She finished Elden ring on stream in 4 sittings, that's pretty cool.

If she needs to flick the bean and get the coomer bucks I can look the other way.
I prefer to make it sound cooler
I want you to know I dislike your profile pic. It looks like you Chase-ified Colress, I also don't like Colress although I don't know anything about him. It bothers me every time I see it and your old ones were so memorable and wholesome.ish....sometimes....
Can confirm. Bought mine as soon as it went up and I already got it. Corpos in shambles.
:fishfry:Send me my Shiina's fish! I have the little table shrine and a variety of non JO Crystals ready and waiting :shiinawangy:[/REDACTED]
Edit: Why are you bonking me I said it's NOT a jo crystal! I said I would LOOK AWAY, this is a wholesome non-coomy post!
Give me the puzzle pieces! :autismawareness:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I feel like a broken record repeating this, but Kiara has dedicated antis and concern-faggots in /vt/ on standby 24/7, ready to shitpost at the first inkling of yab.
I think every vtuber there has atleast one dedicated antis on standby 24/7.

[- JUST FOR CLARIFICATION - WHEN VTUBERS GET "TERMINATED" IT DOES NOT MEAN I KILLED THEM -]
Oh of course, say could you hold this graphite bomb for me?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think every vtuber there has atleast one dedicated antis on standby 24/7.
to be fair, some of them have antis that go beyond the call of autism, or in the case of kiara, /cgl/ and /lolcow/ sisters who are beyond schizo in hating other women

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- JUST FOR CLARIFICATION - WHEN VTUBERS GET "TERMINATED" IT DOES NOT MEAN I KILLED THEM -]

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It seems that people forgot who Iori is. What's up with that? I'm watching her stream right now and she's hovering right at 60 views.
Is it Phase JP debuff?
Kirsche raided Iori, and Iori is now explaining to us how thick and long her tongue is. This is the entire screen.
iori tongue.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Funny you guys were talking about the jp phase girls, as the fox just raided one. And she has been talking about her tongue for the last 2 mins.
Edit: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NINJA'D

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
So I'm watching an indie boat girl debut and she is using her model as a pointer to talk about her dental problems.. bold move lol She seems energetic enough but damn this is scuffed.
S.S. Isa
1682728549829.png
1682728639772.png

Love the design and color scheme. Energetic a big plus.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Idol Showdown devs finally piqued my interest. The game has a roguelite single-player mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom