"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NINJA'D
You see, the trick is to post immediately, then edit the post afterward to include the actual content. I do this often not out of a desire to be first, but because I am retarded and cannot generally form a complete thought until after I hit 'post.'

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You see, the trick is to post immediately, then edit the post afterward to include the actual content. I do this often not out of a desire to be first, but because I am retarded and cannot generally form a complete thought until after I hit 'post.'
If you aren't making at least three edits within two minutes of posting, you're doing it wrong

Username Generator

Early Adopter
They do according to Coco, the most direct way to support someone is to buy merchandise. The least effective form is supachats since it's a three-way split between Cover and Neal-the-Streetshitter.
Interestingly, for Nijisanji the order is quite different. For them, merch is the worst way to support them. Here is Pomu talking about it (01:24:32).

For them the ranking is, best to worst: Streamlabs or Voicepacks > Superchats > Merch

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
That's a shame... I was just starting to get more into Kronii :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Yeah I redownloaded Titanfall 2 for this. What of it? This was meant to be longer, but I don't want a repeat of last time.

KEEP YOUR GAZE OF DEATH AWAY FROM HER.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah I redownloaded Titanfall 2 for this. What of it? This was meant to be longer, but I don't want a repeat of last time.
View attachment 22473
KEEP YOUR GAZE OF DEATH AWAY FROM HER.
"Too late, you're out of time..GWA-"
outoftime.png

Praid

Just another idiot
I do not like how that gun looks
I completely ignored her outfit and just looked with disdain on her weapon. My firearm autism has gotten to dangerous levels.

USS IOWA

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Thank you, I'm honored
Yeh, but it was a hasty make. Even then, it took 30 minutes just for those three seconds. I might consider making a longer version, I'm just worried the file size might be too large and I won't be able to put it anywhere here. Happened last time with my Toy Story edit.
I also got a little too absorbed in playing it again as well, even if I was just fighting bots. I miss this game so much. Fuck you EA and Respawn for letting Apex thrive and not this.

edit: what's the maximum file size on here again? Just checking.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
>Ragdoll stops streaming, raid sends us to another Vtuber that is just about to start another raid
>end up on a stream with a Kitsune on a wheelchair
1682730559780.png
hm. Interesting. Although the voice rings some Sandycat bells.
Is the foxgirl just gonna stand up to go piss after pretending to be crippled for years like that one twitch streamer?
Mentioned that they're also bound to a wheelchair in real life and have other health issues, but it wouldn't surprise me lmao

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's not quite the salt that Donkey Kong brought but Yoshi's Island is clearly getting to Ame.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Bedtime. Prepare your shovels and prayer beads.

Also ragdoll cute.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Today in weird vtuber recommendations here is Numi probably not gonna be especially popular here for lewdness but honestly it come across as a form of gap moe. To me she very clearly an inexperienced dork desperately trying to be lewd then flustering herself with her own words. Her chat in that way kind reminds me of Marines where they bully her about her obvious shyness to the subject.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Today in weird vtuber recommendations here is Numi probably not gonna be especially popular here for lewdness but honestly it come across as a form of gap moe. To me she very clearly an inexperienced dork desperately trying to be lewd then flustering herself with her own words. Her chat in that way kind reminds me of Marines where they bully her about her obvious shyness to the subject.
From the clips I've seen, she doesn't seem like a bad streamer, but too much in the lewdtuber area for me (plus twitch)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Dem shorts work for singing vtubers, she got me singing Wellerman. Comedy is harder to get people with just a few seconds.
Oh shit, she's good. I'll have to watch out for her.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

This puts the problem of a lot of corpo merch taking months to arrive into perspective.

Yeah, Pastelmelon are VERY QUICK at getting the stuff done. I'm not sure if they have stock already made or they just have the right places to get stuff manufactured and shipped off but I haven't heard any complaints about their stuff, there's a good reason why indies have been getting directed towards them for projects.

I think the problem comes down to the large fact that a lot of companies are simply only pre ordering rather than having stock ready - if they order the stock beforehand then they have the risk of them going unsold, yet for some vtubers and companies, selling stock shouldn't be a problem.

For the likes of Phase Connect (the bane of many for shipping times), they're big enough that they really ought to get stuff prepared in time and shipped quicker. Especially when the company is based in Canada, it's a joke they haven't sorted out the merch problems yet.

In other news, I don't think I saw this in here, BatAtVideoGames is back on Twitch as of a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom