"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Derailing for good content.

I found a new fan animator I'm growing quite fond of for their art style:

Stunned But Dumb

Derailing for good content.

I found a new fan animator I'm growing quite fond of for their art style:

How cute. Makes me nostalgic for the classic anime artstyles and groups of the mid 00s

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You know, there is currently a Holo that also complains about her manager non-stop... and her artist...and in general about songs, outfits, 3ds, etc.

:irysthumbsupl:
I know I am responding to a troll post, but she doesn't complain about her manager normally and never about her artist. I mentioned before, but she normally doesn't even talk about her manager. Her manager ghosting her for days is a legitimate concern. She never complained about redjuice, just didn't like her original design.

She has definitely been a lot more content this year with things than she was last year.

Disappointment

What an unrepentant bitch. I hope no one lets them forget the 50k and people keep calling her out for adding to Silvervale's harassment and all of Vshojo's silence.

"People make mistakes". Yeah, Froot's mom made a mistake not swallowing instead.

kestraline

Early Adopter

We now go straight to Froot's house, with the gardens being opened up to find the missing money.
TELEMMGLPICT000331260820_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrpfQw2hJyG_yckwxPAr0gmyy-GsNrhPQbLesooHneHs.jpeg

NINTCHDBPICT000808022014.png

wew

Male hag love!
Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.
You really think she could get past the very easy filter when signing up? Giving this woman to much credit thhrang :SelenHAHAhere:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

:baewhatacunt::baewhatacunt::baewhatacunt::baewhatacunt::baewhatacunt::baewhatacunt:

Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.
Oh man, I remember the Digibro thread back at the Homeland when the literal lolcow himself joined and decided to explain/argue with the thread's shitposters. I dunno man, I don't think the forum can handle the sheer amount of autism that an event like that will bring - especially since it's definitely going to leak and we'd very likely get a few hundreds more in lurkers and autist accounts.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Mamatori. Mamamori. Gin. Liamama. Aprimum.

One of these is not like the others.
My twitter account exists solely so Twitter doesn't bitch if I want to scroll down someone's history. Absolutely no interactions beyond that, lest I end up infected with Twitter brain rot.

But if you want to sacrifice yourself...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Bets on how long it will take for Nolan to break contaminant on this?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Hi Laplus! Your English is getting pretty good. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself after your break last year. I like your streams.
:smugmoona:
Im not Lapu Chan im not very cute like her
20230426_163721.jpg

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Vshojo is just the gift that keeps on giving, huh?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I actually spent the time and cought up instead of just skipping to the newest page. That was actually worth it. The fire is burning bright, and people still like to throw more wood (or their daughter) onto the pile.

Let me distract you a bit with some unarchived karaoke in 5:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While everyone is calling froot's mom a cunt and enjoying the shenanigans from the vshojo news

Selen got a chance to play new star wars game early.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My personal rrat about this is that Silvervale has always struck me as feeling insecure about her own success and the rest of the group's relative to Mouse's, especially with the huge success and audience/sub boost she got from her regular interactions with the Welshman. And it does say a lot about Vshoujo that the huge incline in Mouse's popularity wasn't due to anything they as a "corpo" did - it was with her interacting with another popular streamer/content creator outside of the company.

We all knew this VShoujo thing was only put together so these existing western streamers/chuubas could bandwagon on Hololive's popularity boom at the time and legit say "Hey! We're a corpo too! WE"RE THE WESTERN VTUBER CORPO!" and then follow that up with not really doing much for the talents because, surprise-surprise! They only answer to themselves and can do whatever the fuck they want anyway. TBH, other than Ironmouse and Nyanners (whose name is recognizable only due to her notoriety and past with 4chan), I haven't even heard of any of these catty fucking bitches and the man-pretending-to-be-a-bitch-known-as-Zentreya prior to VShoujo's launch with their line-up. Best benefit the rest of them got from this is the "exposure" from the announcement and the early interest about how'd they all interact and function as the western corpo.

EDIT:
I know I posted this as a personal rrat having not seen her stream post-announcement to leave VShoujo or any of the clips of it but feel like this lowkey confirms some kind of resentment of the Mouse-Connor dynamic, lol.

"What do I think of Connor? He's not MY boyfriend, I don't care."

LMFAO. This petty, catty bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the Mouse-Connor thing was more of a uncontrolled shipping thing by the exceptionally autistic portion of their fanbases but never really confirmed by either. Either this bitch just lowkey outed them, or she just reeeeeally wanted to really shit-stir. :selenpointandlaugh:

All in all, what a fun day for rrat-breeding. :amepopcorn: And a haven of brand new smiley ideas! (We need a "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! smiley for these occasions. And maybe a "CATFIIIIIIGHT!" one.)

Mouse played the numbers game and won prizes. Silver played the whore game and is only liked as long as she keeps putting out. She has no position to be upset. If you pander to coomers they only care when they get to nut and you don't exist to them until they want to nut again.

Even if they aren't friends, you'd thing a coworker would reach out to another coworker who is having a rough time. Even if it was a fake "sorry for what you are going through"

I'm nicest to people I legitimately hate to make it easier for me to get close enough to ruin their lives.

This woman is an idiot. Anyone that seems to unironically think you can go on some place like twitter and 'defend' someone has no business having access to the internet in the first place. I'd like to know whatever it is she does for a living, because if it's not prostitution I have no idea how she ever got hired when she's obviously retarded.

I invite her to do her best, during and for an indeterminate amount of time following.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla continues to try and achieve capybara supremacy. But she forgot to make a waiting room and thumbnail

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please let this happen Proctor. Imagine the thread. Aprimum V The NolanCrush 2023 edition

Edit : retarded collage by retarded someone for retarded someone
kickmain-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TENMA MAEMI
of Phase Connect Generation 1, Origins

needs your help

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
And the actual picture:
pippa_lineart.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I have the feeling she has no idea about the charity goal, which makes this even more hilarious. Way to ruin things for your daughter AGAIN

He didn't want me to encourage him so I deleted the post encouraging him. Lord knows I'm not gonna piss off the guy running the site over my right to poke fun at a tard, you gotta pick your battles
i find it amusing fruit is so stiff and controlled but can't tard wrangle her mother. put the two of them together and you get one non fuctioning sadgirl.

Edit missed this
Kronii's stream room is up.

That title made me pause is Kronii a Fittz and the Tantrums fan? or is she just parroting that phrase from cultural osmosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom