Dang it
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
In other news, I made friends with a tiny little spider. Does that make me a bucko?

edit: Hi Minotaur :)

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Place your bets! How long until she deletes the tweet?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I guess I'm not sleeping today after all, I'll mix another shaker of [NON-SPONSORED GAMER DRINK] to keep up with the next dozen or so pages.

Although being sleep deprived while streaming Mozzu live is certainly an experience

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

What a cunt
I have the feeling she has no idea about the charity goal, which makes this even more hilarious. Way to ruin things for your daughter AGAIN

See, you send a professional for this kind of shitposting.

Also, @God's Strongest Gaogetter, certified Nolan behavior deleting your post in shame! :Ame-BOO:
Fairly sure it got sweeped.
He didn't want me to encourage him so I deleted the post encouraging him. Lord knows I'm not gonna piss off the guy running the site over my right to poke fun at a tard, you gotta pick your battles

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.
One of you assholes better not leak it to her.
:smugmoona:

Stunned But Dumb

"Oh Froot! I'm respecting your profession by supporting bt screwing it all up by tweet stuff anyway!!!"

Didn't other vtuber parents sign up to sites just to fight antis too? I recall Coco having to block twitter on her dad's computer because he kept fighting with her antis even before China

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He didn't want me to encourage him so I deleted the post encouraging him. Lord knows I'm not gonna piss off the guy running the site over my right to poke fun at a tard, you gotta pick your battles
Booooooooooo strike out the post and wear your mark of shame like a man booooooooooooo
:selenpointandlaugh:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I enjoy this place too much for it to actually happen, but god can a man dream.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Rec Room could use some fresh content...
:amepopcorn:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thank God for retarded boomer parents who just can't shut up. Bless.
She also could've said that Froot paid the money without saying anything, but y'know, she's genetically predisposed to bury her daughter's already dead reputation.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Her reputation is slowly getting better and her antis are finally starting to get bored and move on with their lives, so I don't think she is permanently doomed.

The sad thing is, as tempestuous a person as she is, it's not impossible to manage her properly. The manager she had before the final one at cover was able to wrangle her without any issues and she genuinely adored her. Then, ironically, cover promoted her away to a different area because she was doing a good job with Rushia.
You know, there is currently a Holo that also complains about her manager non-stop... and her artist...and in general about songs, outfits, 3ds, etc.

:irysthumbsupl:

Stunned But Dumb

Speaking of motherly support, Calli and Momma Mori will be doing an unarchived karaoke later tonight

SoundWave Superior

Not the retard we wanted but the one we needed to in our time of shitposting
I'd love to see @NolanCrush and her just in a one on one conversation just sperging out at each other be gloriously retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom