"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Autisticus

BVTM screencapped a vt post that screencapped one of my posts here once so I will root for the twitter freaks to at least annoy the shit out of the them in this retard war.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, Banned VT Memes basically have several admins that have their own things everytime they post, so you have one who clearly have this desire to see NijiYamanbas die in a ditch like the pest they are, you have some who was like "I am totally not violetnugget as I show my degenerate site by posting degen memes" and then you have couple others who genuinely post le memes but also ya know... being /vt/ and thus just piss off every vtuber fans that don't want to touch /vt/ with ten foot pole.
90% of their posting repertoire is:
NIJISANJI...LE BAD!
Mori Horse Post #9945
Cunnypost
Gura doesn't stream you guys! *laugh track*
Post about Pippa saying something mildly spicy

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
People take twitter far too seriously. It's just shitposters doing what they do on that account, and seeing things beyond that is likely a waste of time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They have contracts?

No mention of them having goodbye streams, though I guess that sort of thing is less important if they're continuing their identities.

Also, is it normal for agencies to announce these departures so late at night? I'm noticing a pattern.
the pattern is move to a normal timezone.:optimistic:

Silvervale and Vei not renewing their contracts with VShojo.

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

Not surprised Silver is moving on she clearly loves what shes doing loves her model loves her fans.Hope she lands on her feet somewhere better then Vshitshow.

Why is Vei leaving? i expected her to just coast and milk as much cash out of this as she could.

:cursedbae: Saruei is EN3 and she felt threatened by a streamer with actual talent :cursedbae:
idk about you guys but i don't think she is telling the truth
Vermintide have perfected the art of selective memory.

"throwing her under the bus what do you mean"
No. If you lie with dogs you get fleas.

1) They do not offer talent freedom to earnestly support the talents' creativity; they just don't give a shit. Zentreya has an emo meltdown every month. Froot promised a donation she can't afford to make. Hajime doesn't even bother fucking streaming. The whole thing's unprofessional at best and an embarrassing shitshow at worst.
Hajime might not stream but shes raking in the cash as a novice VA. you gotta remember streaming might be the only visable thing to us normies but they do have to do things like merch deals behind the scenes.

if Hajime was honestly bringing nothing to the table she would have been fired contract or no.
OR just spy on her via Gigguk guy needs a lesson in opsec.
holy shit

I did not expect this. I thought she was only talking about Froot earlier. I have to wonder wtf happened
Because relationships are more nuanced then a Binary Friend/Enemy. :touchgrass:

To go into more detail silver felt isolated during the attacks which probably ruined any relationships she had there that were not actively supporting her. you can be friendly to your coworkers without being friends.

If you really need an actual explanation though friendship is different to many people. I have no problem with my friends not keeping in contact i'm not their mother we can catch up whenever. Silver is pretty clearly someone who keeps her friends close combined with the who wizard game incident is why you can practically hear the anger in her voice.
She really just dropped that? The others I would expect that from, but Mouse? Not so much. Then again, I keep my toes out of Vshojo as often as possible so it's not like I really believed she was the only "kind" one in there.
I wouldn't read too much into it Silver wears her emotions on her sleeve shes still raw from rotting fruit. and yes i'm drinking my own cool aide here .
People have been ratting for a while now that Silver seemed strangely isolated in Vshojo, before even the Hogwarts Legacy stuff. I'm just running off my own memory of conversations here but 7 months seems legit. People noticed. Silver's also plateaued pretty hard compared to other talents who've really taken off despite being one of the biggest and longest standing members to start with. Seems to indicate some major drama behind the scenes and the group splitting into factions or at least shunning Silver for something, and while it's hard to imagine Mouse acting maliciously she is neurotically confrontation-averse and may well have decided the best way to deal with Silver's problems was to simply ignore her entirely. On the other hand, if Mouse was acting maliciously, Silvervale's comments are about as harsh as she can be without some serious hard evidence that she can show, because Mouse's sick girl privilege is so high you can't say anything harsh about her without automatically becoming the bad guy for seeming bullying.
I agree with basically everything your saying here but I really want to hone in on "silvers Isolation" in my mind it can only really be one thing and RATS AHEAD.
I wonder if Silver might be anti vermin.

Let's look at the evidance that could point to anything really

Froot came after her repeatedly dogpiled her when the chance arose and while "backstabbing bitch" can explain that

Silver was willing to play the Wizard game which to me anyway suggests she didn't care all that much about the drama to begin with.

There are other minor pieces of evidance but those seem to be the two big ones. RATS Escaped
I awaken.

glances around

going back to bed
Cease
For as much as people shit on Vshowhoe, there's an awful lot of mouseguarding going around.

Don't mind me, I'm just making an observation.

:smugrys:
yeah it's hard not to be aware of it. however i also thing that being a secret backstabbing bitch flies in the face of literally everything shes presented so shes either genuine or a maserclass sociopath.

Sorry for the late I know most of us don't care about Vshitshow but hopefully these nuclear graduations will pass soon.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Even in the first year, it doesn't make much sense to cut a talent early-on. They were extremely accommodating with Sana and her lack of streams. Unless they do something really bad that requires firing them for, minor things like health issues is no real reason to boot someone that could be making you money at a fairly low upkeep, especially since they seem to share managers around.
I still think the most plausible rrat is that Sana's health issues had gotten to a point where she could not fulfill her other duties. Which wasn't a big issue when COVID was in full effect. But now all the EN girls have been rotating in and out of Japan on a regular basis for lives, rehearsals, etc. And it's entirely possible her back issues got to a point where that was very difficult for her to do.

And regardless of how rare some members stream, or how often they take long breaks. I'm not sure if a single member has ever missed a Holofes. Granted, they could have accommodated for that, as is evident with having Myth at 3rd Fes. But, I can understand that not being feasible long term.

Anyway, that's just my opinion/thoughts. I do agree it's in Cover's best interest regardless of how little a member streams to keep them on the payroll. Simply for merch sales, promos, product collabs, etc. And I also think on the flip side it'd be stupid for one of the members to willingly graduate for those exact same reasons.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She can say that, and she probably believes it, but did she get a lawyer to review her contract and confirm that in writing? Because, otherwise...

She certainly seems the type to be dumb enough to not know these are things you need in writing.
Buddy did you see how much she spends on a lawyer? im pretty sure she knows

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
WAITING ROOM UP GOING LIVE NOW!!!!!!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The dorkiest spooder, Amiya Aranha, will be having a cardboard presentation stream about games made for hardware way past its expiration date

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
We spoke too soon. Hololive's own rat is just as bad as Ironmouse's treatment of Silvervale. We probably shouldn't ask Ina if her and Baelz are "friends". :depressedtako:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There can only be one Reticule, all Reticlones will be put down.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Even if they aren't friends, you'd thing a coworker would reach out to another coworker who is having a rough time. Even if it was a fake "sorry for what you are going through"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The mystery of Sakana's tweet is solved:
Silly fish, you could have just played Riichi City while the servers were down :fishfry:
Thank yourself. If I can go back to the past I will prevent myself from ever watching Akagi and Saki.
......:shiinastare:Y-Yeah.....
This is the only bad part about loving Pippa, this heavy fucking hurt that you're enabling someone to isolate and indulge themselves where nobody can help them as they slowly get worse and worse. Nothing we can do. You concern fag too much and she'll just put you on ignore!

Pippabecarefull.PNG

:faunacry:Pippa look after yourself!

You better walk the walk in the collab! I'm guessing she knows something about Mahjong from FFXIV, possibly Shiina too.
One of you Oshis better Win! :polkasticks:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Rrat time: I can totally see how Kson overpromised to management that she would be able to poach a lot of Holo members to join VshoujoJP, because she genuinely thought her arguments would immediately convince half the company to do so with the "talent freedom" shtick she has been preaching. Then the management promised to Rushia it would be a big branch with a lot of people she can interact with and that "we totally already secured all of them we just need you to join first to show it's legit", so she signed up the papers without reading a single letter in them, I mean, her friend is already in here, there is no way it's a bad contract to sign right? Only to find herself stuck being the only member with nearly zero interaction with anyone, under a brand that has questionable reputation at best she wasn't even aware of. And the said friend is way more focused on squeezing her own paypigs than being a therapist for menhera. It's not hard to imagine why she would be dissatisfied with results of joining it and just waiting to get out

Sure, that's exactly it. When I think "Uruha Rushia", that's exactly the first thing that comes to mind: her generous collaboration output during her days at hololive. She must have said "hmm this company, I will surely be able to collab constantly, as I did in hololive, with as many people as possible each day". Then Michael Cat signed up, with a wry crispy smile on her face.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom