"WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE?!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have a feeling at least one of you guys are in the Hime stream.

@superduper is Himeabuse.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
-Irys tries to use the hololive karaoke app
-Looks for a hololive song to sing
-There are no Holo songs in the holo karaoke app

-Needs to put out commissions before golden week
-Tries to get manager to do it
-Manager keeps ghosting her

These fucking orientals at holo are really slacking wtf
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably saw how neat the EN theming scheme went and they decided that JP should do it as well. It's the hot new stuff. Also this wave is meant to be like, combined with last wave, especially with the whole "Heroes of the X" moniker those two wave carried.

combine_images_27.jpg
That is the most chink naming convention I have ever seen.
中国政府在此支持我们在Nijisanji的朋友的巨大扩张,以及他们迎合中国公众的新艺人分期。

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anyone could write literally anything about literally anyone being in/debuting for Nijisanji, and I would probably just believe it because odds are high that any random combination of letters is the name of a Niji. I guess it’s easy to pump them out when you just re-use designs (far left hero of the east’s face and hair looks like Ren Zotto but with cat ears instead of horns (and if I’m wrong and am misremembering some details about their design; I don’t care.))

Anyway, I caught a decent chunk of IRyS karaoke and it was wonderful. :irysthumbsupl: I’ll find a:irysrecording: when I get home. IRyS love. Manager hate.

USS IOWA

Anyone could write literally anything about literally anyone being in/debuting for Nijisanji, and I would probably just believe it because odds are high that any random combination of letters is the name of a Niji. I guess it’s easy to pump them out when you just re-use designs (far left hero of the east’s face and hair looks like Ren Zotto but with cat ears instead of horns (and if I’m wrong and am misremembering some details about their design; I don’t care.))

Anyway, I caught a decent chunk of IRyS karaoke and it was wonderful. :irysthumbsupl: I’ll find a:irysrecording: when I get home. IRyS love. Manager hate.
Who is IRyS's manager anyway, Is it one of the three?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Who is IRyS's manager anyway, Is it one of the three?
Anyone who isn't enma, jenma, or jchad is just "my manager" or "mane-chan". I don't think those three manage IRyS. She never really talks about her manager much.

niggaphil

That is the most chink naming convention I have ever seen.
中国政府在此支持我们在Nijisanji的朋友的巨大扩张,以及他们迎合中国公众的新艺人分期。
No matter how much Nijisanji pandered to China by debuting shit tons of chink-like Vtuber, the Fujoshi in China are still sucking Vox cock. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This shit is getting out of hand lol

kestraline

Early Adopter
For those curious, Sayu (the former Zaion) is actually playing Honkai Star Rail. Except in Discord, for her members only.
1682485257031.png

Sorry, I don't know what's going on in there. Doesn't seem like she can still stream normally right now otherwise she would have been doing so.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rie raided into Erina just as she was talking about how her cousin sent her a photo of "a very large shit" he took

I missed this dork

Coffee Filter

Last edited by a moderator:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi watching nutritional tier lists and providing her commentary as well as wherever her mind takes her.

She explained that her oshi is Nijisanji's Leos Vincent cause she saw him and thought "I could be a vtuber!"
Leos' channel for those who're curious

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, another day another drama Procter cant be part of tell he wakes up.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Welp, another day another drama Procter cant be part of tell he wakes up.

Aw, come on. You know the sun never sets on the British Empire! He is already having a prescient dream and is gnashing his Brit teeth as we speak. He just doesn't know why just yet.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
5 more days left in the Month of the Rake.

Hogwarts Legacy takes its latest victim, surely this won't embolden even further talent harassment by People of Twitter in the future. Blood is now in the water, the only question is, how far will VSJ go for The Cause?

The more Proctor sleeps, the more tragedy takes hold. Tune in tomorrow for even more of this nonsense, I know I'm waiting with bated breath - who knows if your oshi is next. Support your favorite talents while you still can.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The heat is taken off the Fish so he can once again rise above the rest.
Phase Connect Domination.jpg

niggaphil

The heat is taken off the Fish so he can once again rise above the rest.
View attachment 22088
To be fair, The Phase Connect Termination is the least shitshow compared with the rest of graduation and termination.

Although I hate, and sometimes questioned Fishman actions :fishfry:, I think he handled this incident very well, compared to the non-functional Vshitshow company (It is pretty obvious that Silvervale quit due to the bitches and management)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom