"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
what the hell is with Dagoth Ur all of a sudden appearing everywhere I go anyway

Nachoneko Aoi Nabi's return stream in 3 days.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I was going to say it makes sense given people coming to LA for the HoloEN concert then next day and might as well try and double dip those fans. However, the El Rey theater is under 1000 seats and the YouTube Theater is around 6000 so it’s not like there can be that many people coming.

I honestly feel the HoloEN concert could easily fill The Fourm (where the Lakers played for 30 years) or the Crypto dot com Arena AKA the Staples Center (where the Lakers and Clippers both play now). Both of those venues are closer to 20,000 people each.
A couple of the members have already said that this was basically a test to gauge interest, and while they knew it would sell out instantly, the people controlling the money I guess didn't have faith, so hopefully the next one will be a lot bigger.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Limkin

Relevant to both the morrowind stream and "Irys totally says normal words in the lewd way, they don't usually sound like she says them" as well. Dagoth Ur AI voice was so good and so popular (compared to attempts at recreating other in-game characters) that it blew up. The same guy has a bunch of other morrowind shitposts of high quality (except this one is just voicelines straight from the game)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I don't think she is lazy, but I do think the issues with her birthday and anime short last year may have killed a lot of her drive. Along with general health issues she apparently has.

She was noticeably less enthusiastic during the second half of 2022, aside from some occasions.
I don't think she is lazy either but she strikes me as the type of person who has a lot of ideas but immediately folds and gives up if things go south, I got this feeling after she mentioned she was working on a Queen cover but said the person she hired for the backing track tried to scam her so she had to find someone else, that was like 6 months ago and I don't think that cover is getting made, like finding a new person shouldn't be hard, she even could had asked her multiple coworkers who released covers of it, but I feel she lost motivation once a problem presented itself, she does the same thing with games too, she took moths to get back on DMC3 after getting stuck on the second Virgil Boss, and same after finding DMC4 difficult, Gura has a lot of motivation to start and pitch project but unless thing go completely smoothly she gets overwhelmed and puts them off either forever or months at a time.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I know he's been going hard on his other channel lately but bringing him on as a guest to a vtuber convention is a bit...strange. It seems like an easy dox for the people that don't already know. His voice is exactly the same between both personas.

stassy

Not-Iofi did celebrate her birthday yesterday, she got gifted brownies from Moona and a Diluc cosplay vest, cute comfy unarchived stream.

iofi.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Given the Phase Girl's track record of mental stability, I don't look forward to NotRie's Columbine arc.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't think she is lazy either but she strikes me as the type of person who has a lot of ideas but immediately folds and gives up if things go south, I got this feeling after she mentioned she as working on a Queen cover but said the person she hired for the backing track tried to scam her so she had to find someone else, that was like 6 months ago and I don't think that cover is getting made, like finding a new person shouldn't be hard, she even could had asked her multiple coworkers who released covers of it, but I feel she lost motivation once a problem presented itself, she does the same thing with games too, she took moths to get back on DMC3 after getting stuck on the second Virgil Boss, and same after finding DMC4 difficult, Gura has a lot of motivation to start and pitch project but unless thing go completely smoothly she get overwhelmed and puts them of either forever or months at a time.
You could say that:"Gura no esta motivado ":whatastory:

PekoWick

Gura is a perfectionist. She won't stream unless it's a perfect stream.
----------------------------------------------------------

And hey peko finally did it atleast in Q1.
1681139508424395.jpg
Stream chart tweet

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gura is a perfectionist. She won't stream unless it's a perfect stream.
----------------------------------------------------------

And hey peko finally did it atleast in Q1.
View attachment 19964
Stream chart tweet
That's surprising I don't hear anything about Koyori glad to see the twitch thot's being pushed down tho.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
And then prechat was disabled and the stream was postponed. Anyone got any logs before they were jannied?
No clue on that, I didn't even notice the postponement until a half hour had passed and I asked myself why I didn't get a notification on my phone about her going live. All I know is that anyone who hurts Gezu must pay in blood :cursedpeko:

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
what the hell is with Dagoth Ur all of a sudden appearing everywhere I go anyway
Mainly because the AI Voice thing has been able to recreate Dagoth's voice so well.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 19962

presented without comment
Don't know what they're complaining about, that's just the average Morrowind fan. And they've been emboldened ever since people found out Dagoth Ur's voice works flawlessly with AI TTS. You can do so much with it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
No clue on that, I didn't even notice the postponement until a half hour had passed and I asked myself why I didn't get a notification on my phone about her going live. All I know is that anyone who hurts Gezu must pay in blood :cursedpeko:

She said she suddenly had a lot going on and wasn't in the mood anymore. Delayed till tomorrow.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A secret agent cat?

Or an Indonesian media mafia princess?

Missed whatever stages Reine played since by the time I saw them going she was already wrapping up, but Zeta's on Paris right now in a full on story mode campaign. If she doesn't get bonked for it down the line, then this would confirm that Live, at least, has perms for non-H3 story mode stages and there's no issues.

I am incapable of letting go of this.

PekoWick

That's surprising I don't hear anything about Koyori glad to see the twitch thot's being pushed down tho.
It's probably because not a lot of EOP watch JP members nowadays. Also some of them don't like holox.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
There might be unicorn drama cooking again in nijiEN world after Pomu described her frilly pantsu on Luca's stream, reviving the stupid ship anons were hoping had already sunk. So far it's contained to a schizo thread but it will likely blow up since anons are very bitter and their feelings are severely hurt as shitposters call them cucks.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom