"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

It’s Riro’s birthday and she’s streaming Fall Guys!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aki, Azki, Miko and Nene not exactly being held in high regard for their Tetris skills.

Money's on Korone, of course.
Law School kicking my ass so from now i will only post a table and results:depressedtako:
>4.83 goals/game average

Don't they believe in goalies or something?
A couple of the members have already said that this was basically a test to gauge interest, and while they knew it would sell out instantly, the people controlling the money I guess didn't have faith, so hopefully the next one will be a lot bigger.
Honestly sensible. Selling out a small venue and coming back to a larger one is vastly superior to not selling out a larger one in terms of reputation and future interest.
I know he's been going hard on his other channel lately but bringing him on as a guest to a vtuber convention is a bit...strange.
To be fair, he has actually done academic research on vtubers:

Ensok

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
can't wait to get put on a watchlist for browsing a vtuber forum and using terms such as "Chad" and "based".
but but....what if your name is Chad?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Uruka is fun to watch. She's 'Quirky Art Student' Weird, and not the "Terminally Online" weird we're all used to.
If only this were still common of people, nowadays. Meeting new people I won't immediately hate because they only want to talk about politics seems virtually impossible, at this point.

That "list" is going to be impossibly long and absolutely useless, considering how much of the internet uses those terms that are completely unassociated with incels. Nice waste of taxpayer money monitoring that.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Then you've been on one since you were born. They were there during your birth I bet.
Probably got named by a glowie.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
can't wait to get put on a watchlist for browsing a vtuber forum and using terms such as "Chad" and "based".
I got a youtube add for "You CAN treat your Schizophrenia" today :shiinastare:

>5 foot 1, gun enthusiast, califonia, BL FAN, ASIAN, Streamer, HATES*TIMMYS*, Managed out Tech job employee
If the Feds believe in the 'man with voice change'" meme then by all means she's already on their watchlists

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
THey recently updated the Image UI and added some tools to it. Wonder if the Text part got overhauled.
Text wasn't overhauled, but they've recently announced that they were one of the first chosen to purchase the HGX H100 cluster, basically meaning they now have some of the best hardware that lets them train their own models. They've already hyped that they should now be able to make their own models, which would be on par with GPT3.5; while that's not exactly GPT4, and actions mean more than PR talk, it can still be huge given Anlatan's focus on privacy in comparison to OpenAI's strict control over generated content. Pretty solid timing from them either way, opinion was starting to sour on them because their current models are straight up outdated compared to what GPT and LLaMA are able to do.
It isn't like he even asked it. They should blame Millie, if they want to blame someone, Luca sounds super uncomfortable LOL. He handled it about as well as he could have.
Millie seems like she's been generating quite a bit of shitstorms, between this and the "guys did you know the 4chans are weird and mean?" anon stream.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

d2d.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Millies clipper pulls out some old gold for the gremlin twins

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
To be fair, he has actually done academic research on vtubers:

I disagree with *cough* Lando. Mainly on the 2D > 3D point. What I'm going to say is mainly in context to Hololive mind you.

We've seen the shortcomings of Live2D. When someone gets updated to Live2D 3.0 or whatever version, it usually consists of a single outfit being updated. Subaru is a good example of this, because she rarely ever uses the outfit she has that actually does have the better features.

3D on the other hand is a lot easier to update stuff across the board. And some of the Hololive Member's 3Ds I genuinely prefer over their 2D, Gura being a prime example. 3D also in my opinion has so much more room to grow than 2D, especially in the Vtuber realm. Imagine if Hololive got to the level of Dragon Ball FighterZ or Guilty Gear. But no, currently Cover splits its bases in trying to improve both 2D and 3D and it's a genuine handicap in my opinion.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tenma's back in Pizza Tower. It's scratching that speedrunning itch for her I think.

AmpleChip

Peeked at /jidf/ and saw posts about Fuyo yabbing. Are they just regurgitating the ancient boyfriend yab or did something new happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom