"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Wow there is a vtuber that might take Gura's bad at math throne, Serafi actually had to use her fingers to figure out 42 + 8, and actually doesn't understand algebra at all.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I don't trust any food I don't make/inspect myself, and that goes doubly so within the VTubing sphere after seeing the culinary catastrophes that occur on the regular. Can I give my bingo rewards to someone else?
Pfft, you really think you can just avoid eating the stuff here? Not happening, trust me I know.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Honestly speaking. How many of you have:
1. Watched Pikamee prior to her graduation notice
2. Watched any of her streams this final month?

I used to watch Pikamee often back when we only had EN1 (I remember staying up until about 3am watching the Winnie the Pooh Tigger live). Eventually, I stopped watching her content due to timezones, and a ton of other vtubers being there for me to choose from. Honestly it feels like most of the people bitching about Pikamee are just tourists wanting to use her to push their own shit to make the other side look bad (not like they need much help).

As sad as I was when Coco graduated, I have to admit that I barely even watched her. Hell even on her final few weeks I barely watched her content. Also lets be honest we all know that Pikamee will pop up under another agency. This girl is too socially awkward to work on a normie wagecuck job. She will pop up on VshojoJP and people will get butthurt because of it.

Beware :pikacringe:

I never watched pikamee, save for a few clips, but I was kinda pissed about the whole ordeal and I think I just realized how to describe it properly.

To me, pikamee was the school's autistic kid. She never messed with anybody, stayed in her lane, was kind hearted and people held her in high regard because of that.
You don't mess with the kid, bullying them makes you an asshole. You let them do their thing unless they're being disruptive.

This situation, for me, was basically bullying that kid until they got transferred to another school. You have no moral justification to harass someone like that, period.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She likes them dark huh... :pekol:
@God's Strongest Sanalite RESIST THE TEMPTATION, BROTHER

Screenshot_20230331-001156-570.png
Why are they like this?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

TwoBit

Early Adopter

I used to watch Pikamee often back when we only had EN1 (I remember staying up until about 3am watching the Winnie the Pooh Tigger live). Eventually, I stopped watching her content due to timezones, and a ton of other vtubers being there for me to choose from. Honestly it feels like most of the people bitching about Pikamee are just tourists wanting to use her to push their own shit to make the other side look bad (not like they need much help).

As sad as I was when Coco graduated, I have to admit that I barely even watched her. Hell even on her final few weeks I barely watched her content. Also lets be honest we all know that Pikamee will pop up under another agency. This girl is too socially awkward to work on a normie wagecuck job. She will pop up on VshojoJP and people will get butthurt because of it.
I watched Pikamee's twitch streams because the majority of it was english. Granted, it was mostly react to user submitted youtube links when I did tune it but it was still enjoyable because it was her. Pikamee's youtube stuff not so much because of the language filter. There was a few times where I was hungover as all hell and just needed something to focus on so I didn't feel like I was dying. Cute kettle noises really helped out with that. I would always watch Clipchama's vids for a quick laugh.

Admittedly, I haven't watched anything PIkamee related since the graduation announcement because it'll make me depressed and hate filled towards certain groups of "people". Hell, I haven't even watched the clips either. I'll try to catch the graduation but I know it's just gonna kill me.

I hope you're right that Pikamee will reincarnate as either independent or in another company. I really would like to believe this but my cynicism is preparing for a final goodbye.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
No Menhera by @kusofici.jpg

Someone's dream waifu, anyways...

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Oh man, if issues have been piling up for longer then the "suffering from success" week, then a break is definitely in order. It's good that she realizes it too, despite that streamer mentality.

So when can I expect the Pink-Green Lean Machine Stream?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I FUCKING LOVE BROWN WOMEN!!!!
(well not exactly that brown anymore but you know)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1-Yeah,before her debut in 2020 i was a blinded purist that only watched the four heavenly kings,Kizuna AI and Holo,there was something in her that made it special for me
2-Yeah but not live otherwise it could destroy me
Also lets be honest we all know that Pikamee will pop up under another agency. This girl is too socially awkward to work on a normie wagecuck job. She will pop up on VshojoJP and people will get butthurt because of it.
Thats uncertain .She also collabed with her Nijifriends and she has more on that one so IDK
But the atmosphere changes whenever she ends up coming back its not the same collaborating with Tomoshika and DMJ that Veibae and Froot

Last edited:

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
1. Very rarely. Time zone and just the amount of (more?? interesting?? maybe not the right way to describe it) chuubas out there are the main reasons why. Her Kill Da Hoe clip was what got me going down the rabbit hole though, so she'll always have that for me.
2. Tried to make at least one per week. Once again, time zones are kind of working against that.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Fair enough. I admit I barely watched any live streams from her and primarily only watched clips. I still am concerned about how she was done so dirty, though.

blue is a bit odd right now since we have essentially two threads in the form of Pippa and everyone else.

Not true. We have a whole separate thread about Pikamee's graduation that a bunch of people in this thread are ignoring.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'll be honest, I have only seen pikamee in clips. You won't find me acting like I'm all torn up about her graduation, especially when I'm also suspecting she is going to be reincarnated. She seems like a fun streamer but I'm not going to Twitch just for her and her times are not friendly for me. I'm hoping for HL but it's going to be VShojo JP.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
While Pikamee is today main event, don't forget that another founder is leaving us today too.

At least she left on a much positive note: Bandai Namco don't know what to do with her and she grew tired of their restriction. Looking forward to see what she come up with as indie.

Edit: Unrelated gorilla girl channel btw.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom