"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfuckingdamnit

I hope you're right that Pikamee will reincarnate as either independent or in another company. I really would like to believe this but my cynicism is preparing for a final goodbye.
Nah she gone. Reincarnation would be in the cards if her reason for graduation was VOMS itself. Seems to me that she’s just done with streaming and all the bullshit that comes with it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Meanwhile, what does Rin have planned for April Fools?

Thanks Rin very cool

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Ranunculus is already going to receive their 3d debuts.

Edit.: lol, ninja'd

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
While Pikamee is today main event, don't forget that another founder is leaving us today too.

At least she left on a much positive note: Bandai Namco don't know what to do with her and she grew tired of their restriction. Looking forward to see what she come up with as indie.

Edit: Unrelated gorilla girl channel btw.

If I understood her tweet the other day correctly her final stream will be in VR Chat which is fitting considering her VR Chat series is what she's most known for.

And to put in perspective how restricted she was:
1679660076634570.jpg
1679662638275152.jpg

It's sad thinking that she herself said that she wanted to do this forever and clearly she wanted to do more things and had more to offer but thanks to incompetent management she isn't able to do so.

At least she has a proper send off unlike Luna.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Honestly speaking. How many of you have:
1. Watched Pikamee prior to her graduation notice
2. Watched any of her streams this final month?
1- I watched her clips and animations more than her full streams maily cause I can only watch so much in a day but I did try and catch her streams when I saw them (and she was using one of her better models)
2- I've caught a couple but it's hard knowing this is it.

Pikamee, Gura, and Korone were the first chuubas I thought of when I heard the term Vtuber before I watched any vtubers. Now that I do the first few to come to mind are Pikamee, Pippa, and Gura.

UberSoldat

Been aware of her since the early Hana Macchia days. More recently I watched many clips of hers reacting to memes and chat and all that, but haven't seen anything since the announcement. It's a big loss for the community, that's for sure.

chihirogumi

I used to watch her back when Miko was going viral with her GTA clip. I did searching and found english speaking vtubers such as her and Haachama so I would occasionally watch her back then. Nowadays I only catch her once every few months. I've seen 3 streams since her graduation announcement and it's gonna suck seeing her go.
1- I watched her clips and animations more than her full streams maily cause I can only watch so much in a day but I did try and catch her streams when I saw them (and she was using one of her better models)
2- I've caught a couple but it's hard knowing this is it.

Pikamee, Gura, and Korone were the first chuubas I thought of when I heard the term Vtuber before I watched any vtubers. Now that I do the first few to come to mind are Pikamee, Pippa, and Gura.
You really never heard of Kizuna AI?

Vox clones, Vox clones everywhere.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FsgsJ9GXwAcIY4G

@Reticule - saw this meme, why did I think of you and Pippa?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Das crazy

Attachments

• FshcpA3WAAA2534.jpg
    FshcpA3WAAA2534.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 140

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
FsgsJ9GXwAcIY4G

@Reticule - saw this meme, why did I think of you and Pippa?
Oh come on now, at least two of those don't apply to Pippa.

Edit: Ok, after thinking about it, at least one of them doesn't apply to Pippa.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
This bitch that is having a trans rights charity raiser a day after Pikamee's graduation (and who invited Froot in this by the way) is pretty upset.
View attachment 18340

Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this?

I clicked on this tweet and today I just found out I got blocked by this thing. I did not interact nor commented on any threads but it seems I have found myself in that thing's shitlist. I do not understand why these kinds of people do this. And acting smug about it just pisses me off more.

This is the kind of thing that prevents civil and productive discussions from occurring. Insular viewpoints, unyielding intolerance to ideas and opinions antagonistic to theirs, and the arrogance and gall to paint themselves as victims of a self-imposed, over-sensualized, nil genocide is what makes them so insufferable even to the common person. As much as I want to empathize and be diplomatic, it just makes me seethe at the irrationality of it all.

The timing is too much to be a coincidence. I want to give the benefit of the doubt. They had a choice to move the event to a later date. The optics are not tenable considering the recent happenings over the internet and over Burgerland. It just doesn't feel right. It doesn't sit right.

Absolute Insanity.png

Whoever you are, people like you are the reason why people hate your kind so much. People like you are the reason why your cause is tainted. You brought this upon yourself.

I believe violence begets violence but in this case I'm willing to don the top hat just for this occasion.

Post-clarity edit: Maaaybe I shouldn't have taken it as seriously as I did. Certified fag moment. But I still find it bizarre. Chain blocking is just weird.

Be honest. What were the chances of civil conversation between you two if they hadn't had preemptively blocked you? I get that blocklists are kind of a chump move but you're framing it like this would have been the second Oslo Accords if you hadn't been blocked when you come right out calling them a "thing" is disingenuous.

For upcoming Pikamee graduation talk, I in vain remind everyone of the dedicated thread.

Fair point. Chances would be nil either way.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I clicked on this tweet and today I just found out I got blocked by this thing. I did not interact nor commented on any threads but it seems I have found myself in that thing's shitlist. I do not understand why these kinds of people do this. And acting smug about it just pisses me off more.

This is the kind of thing that prevents civil and productive discussions from occurring. Insular viewpoints, unyielding intolerance to ideas and opinions antagonistic to theirs, and the arrogance and gall to paint themselves as victims of a self-imposed, over-sensualized, nil genocide is what makes them so insufferable even to the common person. As much as I want to empathize and be diplomatic, it just makes me seethe at the irrationality of it all.

The timing is too much to be a coincidence. I want to give the benefit of the doubt. They had a choice to move the event to a later date. The optics are not tenable considering the recent happenings over the internet and over Burgerland. It just doesn't feel right. It doesn't sit right.

View attachment 18418

Whoever you are, people like you are the reason why people hate your kind so much. People like you are the reason why your cause is tainted. You brought this upon yourself.

I believe violence begets violence but in this case I'm willing to don the top hat just for this occasion.
Your forgetting the most important factor.

"I'm the victim so fuck everyone else" mentality.
which for some fucking reason is acceptable when the vermintide do it. an eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Unfortunately, it is, indeed.

I am fuming. FUMING.
I just want to rant. It's off-topic, so I put in the spoiler. With the Pikamee Graduation coming up, it just reminds me of the state of the country (and the world in general) and it boils my blood. The latest insult is the Trump indictment. Now, I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I'd rather have him at the helm than the current drooling ice-cream racist molester crook in the White House. This indictment on the flimsiest of charges (much like the two impeachments) is turning a corner in our country towards Stalinism, with the troony guard in the front marching side-by-side with Antifa. I'm old enough to remember the last downturn of the economy back in the 1970s, and at least there was Reagan with his shining beacon on the hill attitude, and I remember fondly the 80s being a time of greatness in out lives. Great music, movies, economy, we were respected in the world, we could hold our heads up high. We kept most of lunatics in control in this country, and even the Left liked America overall. Now, we have this, trannys playing vicitms after one of their own guns down children and old people in a school (because the other choices had better security), and some idiot has come up with a new bill, the RESTRICT bill (how fittingly Orwellian) which is Patriot Act 2 Electric Boogaloo which threatens everybody's communication on the internet. I pity the young adults of today, especially the men, who thanks to Tik Tok, Instagram and Onlyfans, cannot live up to delusional women's ideals of what a "perfect" man is, and are doomed to be alone in their middle age. Some of them might decide to go the tranny route to get attention like so many others. Women will die alone with only their cats to nibble on their rotting corpses for company. I fear we are closer to, if not civil war, a separation/secession of States (hopefully peacefully, but probably not). Maybe it's just me doomposting what with the Pikamee Graduation, and the Tranny Vengeance march AND the indictment AND the shit Bill in Congress that has me wanting the world to just burn already, or have that great Sweet Meteor of Doom come crashing down. Ah, well.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Now back to you normal vtuber programming...

Edit: Those of you who are going to post "MEDS NOW", I get it. Though I think meds is a good reason why the world is at this point.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
You really never heard of Kizuna AI?
Back then I may have seen the character but didn't look too much into it. I vaguely remember seeing something about vtubers and it used a Pikamee clip and her model stood out as unique as I don't remember much else about it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh come on now, at least two of those don't apply to Pippa.

Edit: Ok, after thinking about it, at least one of them doesn't apply to Pippa.
Pippa isn't BPD, she's just autastic and has anxiety as part of that. She may have mild problems like the other stuff, but it's not to the degree of a BPD person, which is what that chart is showing.
Hey hey now we already had a schizo drive by yesterday we dont need another one so soon
I don't care, I just ignore them if they don't post content. You guys were all feeding the trolls like it was a petting zoo :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom