"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yea they are impressive skills!
If only she ever used them to further her career as a vtuber to possibly make up for her lack of talent as an entertainer!

I agree with this!
WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, WHY DID SHE EVER BECOME A VTUBER AT ALL IF SHE WASN'T AT LEAST GOING TO IMPROVE AT BEING A VTUBER! I'd love it if she used her singing skills, her music skills, her graphic design skills, hell even her language skills regularly to enhance her contend. BUT SHE DOESN'T CUZ SHE'S A WHORE!
Why are you telling US this Rie? I'd love to see you use those skills of yours in your stream as well, maybe you should try and experiment doing so next week? Also, don't bring yourself down like that, you're a great person!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS about to play...what looks to be 'Papers Please in 3d'.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's Japanese for pussy, calling Panko, Manko was a pre-debut 1 off joke and /vt stole it, like they steal everything as they're un-original bottom feeding faggots and over use it and run it into the ground, like everything else, just an endless deadhorse being beat'n by by faggots 24/7. Fuck you vt.
Hey hey now we already had a schizo drive by yesterday we dont need another one so soon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bae cooked for the Council girls a lot while they were in Japan together. Mama Rat beat some basic life skills into her I guess.
More like home economics was just another high stakes subject at that hyper-competitive school she went to and she just naturally took to it.

niggaphil

Yea they are impressive skills!
If only she ever used them to further her career as a vtuber to possibly make up for her lack of talent as an entertainer!

I agree with this!
WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, WHY DID SHE EVER BECOME A VTUBER AT ALL IF SHE WASN'T AT LEAST GOING TO IMPROVE AT BEING A VTUBER! I'd love it if she used her singing skills, her music skills, her graphic design skills, hell even her language skills regularly to enhance her contend. BUT SHE DOESN'T CUZ SHE'S A WHORE!

I SAID REGULARLY DOING ONE GRAPHIC DESIGN STREAM AND TWO SPANISH STREAMS (which surprise surprise did extremely well compared to her other content) DOESN'T COUNT AS REGULARLY!
Is there a possibility that Rie was married to some rich white/jew/chink dude (where she no need to work due to too much jew gold), or just she frequently receive the centrellnk payment due to work disability (tugboats in Australia)? After a while, she felt bored in the house and decided to be vtuber for shit and giggles? I know some asian chinks did that in Australia to get some free money

It's Japanese for pussy, calling Panko, Manko was a pre-debut 1 off joke and /vt stole it, like they steal everything as they're un-original bottom feeding faggots and over use it and run it into the ground, like everything else, just an endless deadhorse being beat'n by by faggots 24/7. Fuck you vt.
To be fair, calling Italians "Manko" sounds right :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bae cooked for the Council girls a lot while they were in Japan together. Mama Rat beat some basic life skills into her I guess.
Makes sense, she probably did it in hopes bae would marry and become a housewife or some traditionalist chink shit. That didn't work...
More like home economics was just another high stakes subject at that hyper-competitive school she went to and she just naturally took to it.
Lol I love when your fucking school has to teach how to be a functional human being because your parents are just that incompetent. I forgot she went to that fag overachiever school, she's just too good at pretending to be a moron.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Unfortunately, it is, indeed.
:inaunravel:

foto_no_exif (6).png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Hey, have some faith in the chicken. She's Austrian, right? I recall Austrians were really good with matters concerning putting things in ovens.

Austrian woman talks about putting pizza in ovens and chambers:

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

This is going to be great. It's not the kind of game that Ame would get salty over though, it's not that hard. Did Koyori ever finish her playthrough?

It's been over two years and Ame still plays games via the delayed capture card preview instead of the pass-through.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nana Asteria is continuing her donothon with day 5 being a Red Flags collab

and Day 4's since I missed posting it

Thank you for shilling this, I had completely forgotten about it like the retard I am. Very happy to see my girl Sara make it into a collab with someone as big as Ollie, brown woman supremacy is real and imminent :sanasmile:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bae: "Home economics? Yeah, we never had that."
Slaying rrats.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"I wonder what it feels like being turned into an egg by Yoshi"

lol.png

Airless

Active lurker
Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Love that after a month of being confirmed that Pikamee was always going to retire the "remember what they took from you" memes are still going strong
1680229856475.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
For those who want a Metal Vtuber, Amano Serafi confirmed that she is going to do a metal karaoke soon.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Look at this whore in a dress. What's this, the dress looks familiar? Hmmmmmm...

11764-176b0f8840c924e294692849540c6e13.jpg

She is adorable. Honestly, I am impressed that most of these girls are fairly attractive considering how they act on stream.

Nijisanji JP vtuber Suo Sango appeared on the NHK news related to her collaboration with the spanish-themed theme park in Mie Prefecture and how she's basically the "savior" of said struggling park.

This is nice. Always love these type of stories. Fuck Disney.

:guradumbl:She's got Himebeto's posting in her comments with the fucking Oshi mark:whatastory:Rie why do I even bother switching over to an alt for you, you obviously want everyone to see your secret identity.
Its like this for every Vtuber that has an alt account. If they dont come to terms with the fact that once they become public, everything about them and their accounts becomes known, they are in the wrong business.

This is weird but kinda cute.

This bitch that is having a trans rights charity raiser a day after Pikamee's graduation (and who invited Froot in this by the way) is pretty upset.

Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this?

I feel like they would still get hate for doing it on any other date just because they are just a shitty person. Also let's be honest, the bitch is an attention whore and this is the most attention they have gotten in their life (to the point of having way more successful vtubers to appear in their collab).

You misunderstand what these whiny bitches want. They want attention, even the negative kind. Purposefully, they scheduled it after Pikamee graduates because they want *that* reaction. The thing about people like these is that they *want* to be harrassed. They want to be able to whine and complain and blame everyone else for shit they themselves stir up because self-pity feels good. Wallowing and complaining about everyone else instead of doing things that are reasonable and even sensitive like, for example, moving their collab event sometime after Pikamee graduates, is not marketable for them.
Regardless if they knew it or not, they are banking on the negative reputation. They *want* to be hated. To them, it just means more clout because they want to be a fucking martyr and play the victim. They want people to look at their little event, see them as the underdog, and have people support and sympathize with them. Basically trying to reverse engineer the success of Pippa's Hogwarts Legacy stream.
Yup. Couldn't agree more.

Fucking hell you just made me mad (not at you).
I hadn't heard of this and wondered why but the answer is fucking obvious.
Fuck anyone who tried to memory hole that shit and hide it just because of who the killer was.
I search for it and literally every single fucking article is apologetics FUCK YOU JOURNO BOOTLICKERS.
It's the same shit always whenever the perpetrator ends up being a part of a minority/protected group. It has happened so much that I don't care anymore.

None of the people who walked away from you back then were your friends. Your remorse is wasted on them. They don't deserve either your tears or your respect. At worst you lost a generic source of dopamine hits and acquaintances who liked you purely because your outward appearance and actions aligned with their personal biases.
True

How can we return to monke if monke will never return back? :beatanicrying:

Man, I do miss her dumb ass and retarded rants.

I really dont give a shit about what some bitches i dont simp for do or dont do, but how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting? Also why should other countries care for americas child killer problem?
Because Murricah is the center of the universe.

Request form here

This is actually a very nice idea.

Well, speaking of Froot I believe she's coming out with a new model?

Mouse gets boosts whenever she shows up a new model. Maybe this is the way for her to get money which she will totally donate to the whole tranny thing (57k was it?).

Yeah, he showed it off when he went on Vox's drinking interview show thing UTT.
Who?

Has anyone here actually watched Froot's content? If you didn't know she was a cheating whore would you actually be able to enjoy it?
I have watched about 2 of her streams. One of them she was drawing and it was fairly boring to watch. She has a cute accent but that's about it. I also watched one of her Apex streams and she's not bad at the game but the stream was boring as hell. I'd rather watch Dingo or Selen play that game.

Honestly, I don't understand getting worked up about entertainer's personal lives at all - it's kind of weird to be honest. If we applied these kind of standards to musicians you wouldn't be able to listen to much.....

Fact is, she's a perfectly decent streamer. I might watch her more than very occasionally if she wasn't on twitch...
Oh yeah, I forgot she's on Twitch. Another reason to not watch her. Honestly, I just find her to be boring. I couldn't give a shit if she cheated on her husband. At most the only thing that bothers me about her personal life is when she scammed a bunch of people for some patches or some shit.

In essence, she just played the smartest game to get a shit ton of subs, whether this was planned or accidental is unknown, but she is a jewchuuba and if jews do anything well it's marketing and making money.
Aletta from Kawaii also played the shorts game and it has paid off for her in terms of subs.

She's also one of the rare cases where so far, shorts have actually translated into CCV very well. The 2 streams she's done since I last brought up her numbers were both above 1k peak CCV. Pre-shorts, she was getting on average 300-500 views. This could fizzle out in the upcoming weeks but so far she's been taking full advantage of the algorithm blessing and it's working.
View attachment 18359
I would agree that the real measure of how much this has helped will show up in a few months when we see if the boost in CCV as we can attribute the sudden increase to something similar to what happens when a Vtuber debuts shortly. A bunch of people follow/subscribe and for a week they watch the streams but the viewership falls up.

Meanwhile PonWolf is doing more Dead Space;

Edit: The tranny flagposter showed up already. fml.

Havent watched her playthrough but how is she dealing with the spooky/scary? I remember the outlast stream that she was crying.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Love that after a month of being confirmed that Pikamee was always going to retire the "remember what they took from you" memes are still going strong
Dude we lost a lot of days worth of Pikamee content for that shit

Im not ready :yagoocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom