"I may still be a space baby, but wait till you see the size of my rocket!"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hey guys, look, art. Art is cool!
FsbQhieagAAn9WT.jpg
FsWfLgSaAAAArKV.jpg
1679974821961053.png
Fr5200PagAAUBuY.jpg
Oh shoot how'd that get in there...Uhhhh, move on, nothing to see here, nevermind.

Edit: I am really sorry about that...I knew I had a higher res version somewhere:
1679580143986532.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
01.png

I have an invested interest in meeting mamabear on stream.

And if a man will contend with thee in judgment, and take away thy coat, let go thy cloak also unto him - Matthew 5:40

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Kazuma

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2350-2400

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

WORK IN PROGRESS

FUCK
I vote don't even both til Proctor wakes up, drinks too much, and nuke half the last days posts from orbit. We'll be back to sub 2400 before you know it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Quick question. WHY IS THIS A TREND?
The beginning of the meme:

FscU_ROakAAc6T8
Oh, I guess that doesn't really answer your question.
I don't know.

this shit

fuck it
1680154757961.png

Reza firing shots / shooting his shot

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I saw it mentioned in passing, but it was forgotten about due to a big fight over Kson's translation. Kanata tripped over her own two feet and made a big deal over a nothingburger regarding the big minecraft collab she participated in that included males. According to a Heimin on /vt/, she would stream a Twitter Space and console her unicorns by saying she didn't know that the Non-Holo Minecraft event would have males among other things. She's recieved heat from some of her unicorns for even being there and from people who thought she was rude at the event for refusing to acknowledge the males at the event and treating them like Voldemort. I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example.
Now consider this: if Kson's dumb stream was about Kanata and if she was the person who gave her permission to speak about how unicorns are out of the line, what does it say about Kanata who is firmly in the unicorn camp and grovelled on twitter about the MC stream when there was hardly a need to?

:whatastory:

Of course the simpler explanation is that Kson took it upon herself to saviourfag and misinterpret shit again, that is if it's even about PPT in the first place.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ame brushing her teeth on stream...I am having traumatic flashbacks...

Edit:
Kanata could have handled this a lot better, yes. The hat sticker is for thinking Kanata's self-imposed rules are a conscious slight to her colleagues/post-modernist, and making yourself mad about it. Think of it as a doctrinal disagreement.
So I am right, and she is going to hell? Man, that's even harsher than I was thinking of it originally...

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Imagine if IRyS just refused to talk to the guy and only interacted through Kiara relaying messages as a middle(wo)man. It'd be such a gigantic b*tchy move, and that's exactly what Kanata was acting like. Honestly it ticks me off way more than it should.

I'm sure she had already made up some excuse long ago to say, 'oh, everyone's idea of an idol is different, so this is just how I am an idol, blah blah', but honestly, why doesn't she just go and say, "Oh, I don't think Sora is an idol, because she talks to males. I don't think Suisei is an idol, because she talks to males, etc."? That's what your actions say, but you're too pussy to say it to your colleagues?
But if you think you have to not talk to males in order to be an idol while other people can talk to males and still be idols, then you're just going into post-modernist, "This is MY truth, and that is YOUR truth and both of our truths, though contradictory, are equally valid." I hate that junk too, so she ticks me off no matter what her stupid excuse is.

Kanata could have handled this a lot better, yes. The hat sticker is for thinking Kanata's self-imposed rules are a conscious slight to her colleagues/post-modernist, and making yourself mad about it. Think of it as a doctrinal disagreement.

So I am right, and she is going to hell? Man, that's even harsher than I was thinking of it originally...
Fauna's a vegan. She doesn't verbally force it on others. Is she passing judgement on everyone who eats meat with her actions?

I'm curious, how did Chloe handle it? With her being the top earner, I figure she would have the highest amount of unicorns.
Come to think of it, I've never heard any unicorn drama from her (other than being ORCA's thematically-appropriate sidepiece). That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and she definitely doesn't seek out male collabs. But still.

View attachment 18294

Reza firing shots / shooting his shot
Assuming Reza is serious and that Nijisanji would actually entertain it (no to both), has a re-signing/re-branding/whatever like this occurred in the history of any corpo?

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
It's not like Towa's FACT is a new song or anything, but I've just been listening to it more frequently lately. I truly don't know what it is about the song that's got me enticed, but it's been hitting differently for me recently. She's got such a nice voice bros. One of my favorite JPs hands down.

The fact that there were replies to that bait account that went beyond the second page of him showing up disappoints me greatly. It's not even like he was ever even pretending to engage in good faith with the forum. Come on now. No more replies to the troll. It's one of the first things we all learn when navigating the internet.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Look at this whore in a dress. What's this, the dress looks familiar? Hmmmmmm...

11764-176b0f8840c924e294692849540c6e13.jpg

1680159011185.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji JP vtuber Suo Sango appeared on the NHK news related to her collaboration with the spanish-themed theme park in Mie Prefecture and how she's basically the "savior" of said struggling park.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of (((Idol))) they apparently had a good Q1.

Archive

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Nijisanji JP vtuber Suo Sango appeared on the NHK news related to her collaboration with the spanish-themed theme park in Mie Prefecture and how she's basically the "savior" of said struggling park.

I remember that

Here is the context for anyone interested on the backstory.

Some theme parks in Japan got overshadowed by Disneyland and USJ even though they are first and actually have nice theming going for it.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.