"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Look at this whore in a dress. What's this, the dress looks familiar? Hmmmmmm...

11764-176b0f8840c924e294692849540c6e13.jpg

:guradumbl:She's got Himebeto's posting in her comments with the fucking Oshi mark:whatastory:Rie why do I even bother switching over to an alt for you, you obviously want everyone to see your secret identity. This is like what we talked about earlier about do you fallow roomate's on the same account and I would think for Rie you should, but she obviously doesn't care. If Fishman doesn't frown on the PC girls getting throne stuff, I don't see why they all don't do it. Don't get in trouble Rie.
Edit: forgot the himebeto's
himebetosincomments.PNG

wew

Male hag love!
How many Nijisanji EN gonna pump out this year? 2~3 groups again? Or should I say How many Zaion-like gonna appeared?

I'm late and gay on this but I haven't checked out a niji audition in a year or so.
Why the fuck do they need to know your real height? Is it to better ID you as the real you or some shit for 3d you will never get lmao. What a weird thing to ask to be a vtuber.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I love how much projection this woman throws out! I'm like literally your only anti at this point Rie, what allegations! Also queen of OpSec strikes again!
tyler-durden.gif
Don't you have a short to make or something? How about a late night "work stream"?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Twenty pages in eight hours? What did Niji do this ti-

Oh.

>Fauna hates Space

It was always there, right in front of us.

But now we know.
So if im getting it correctly, it was a literal nothingburger that only got attention because Kanata thought it made people mad?

Actual unicorns sperging out would've been less retarded than that ngl
I mean, it was an actual unicorn sperging.

That unicorn was Kanata.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Minase Rio's UNITY anniversary karaoke is in 10 minutes.

There's a pinned comment and the English part says to check the description. When this stream was posted I assumed that the guest groups in the thumbnail meant they'd be sending group videos. Turns out the groupings are to indicate timeslots and the videos are one on one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can I have a turn to schitzo post?
Who is this other REMI that's going to debut tomorrow?

Who were they as they have 20K twitch fallowers already? There other stuff is fresh but that's a re-purposed streamer, anyone know who/what?

They have Manager
hmmmmm.PNG

I recognize them, they're a buttercookie

An old buttercookie
swithccathmmmm.PNG
I don't know who you are but there can only be 1 Remi and 1 Vesper :menhera: Anyone know who this person is/was?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can I have a turn to schitzo post?
Who is this other REMI that's going to debut tomorrow?

Who were they as they have 20K twitch fallowers already? There other stuff is fresh but that's a re-purposed streamer, anyone know who/what?

They have Manager
View attachment 18304
I recognize them, they're a buttercookie

An old buttercookie
View attachment 18305
I don't know who you are but there can only be 1 Remi and 1 Vesper :menhera: Anyone know who this person is/was?

She's already a twitch partner and it says debut/reboot on her twitch profile. Im gonna guess she was already active in this twitch account under an other identity. Who it was tho i have no fucking clue

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I privated my account so it doesn't really matter, there are only like 2 RM accounts I followed anyway
Yeah same, i have 2 accounts since i made one like 10 years ago, and the only reason i repurposed the first one to follow RM accounts, is because I'm sure as shit i don't want to be caught following canan on main.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nice Shiina thread, makes it worth opening this garbage app

:whatastory:
Just so we all know, Shiina did go to a Doctor fairly recently and got her bloodwork done, they would have looked for type of stuff.
She just needs the D, Vitamins.

No, I'm feeding you the Timmies now to preserve your mortal form, my Dark Lord,:educateyourself:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Shiina, I hate to say this, but I already looked up your symptoms, and...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nice Shiina thread, makes it worth opening this garbage app

:whatastory:
Just so we all know, Shiina did go to a Doctor fairly recently and got her bloodwork done, they would have looked for type of stuff.
She just needs the D, Vitamins.

No, I'm feeding you the Timmies now to preserve your mortal form, my Dark Lord,:educateyourself:

Sleeping for 12 hours a day is just a symptom of the NEET/self employed from home lifestyle. She just needs to go outsi-nevermind, she's in Cali, outside is more hazardous than inside. She just needs to go hiking somewhere that isn't as polluted as Beijing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Look at this whore in a dress. What's this, the dress looks familiar? Hmmmmmm...

11764-176b0f8840c924e294692849540c6e13.jpg

None of the Phase Connect girls have shown a level of sanity and social ability to maintain any sort of long-term relationship with a male, let alone consistently enough with multiple men to earn the moniker of "whore".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
None of the Phase Connect girls have shown a level of sanity and social ability to maintain any sort of long-term relationship with a male, let alone consistently enough with multiple men to earn the moniker of "whore".
Every single vtuber maintains a relationship with their viewers that, though it pretends to be love, is just a business transaction. Money for the illusion of love.

Every single vtuber is, by definition, a whore.

Even [Your Oshi]
You take that back my Oshi is not a whore that implies shes being well compensated.
Cheap whore, then.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Every single vtuber maintains a relationship with their viewers that, though it pretends to be love, is just a business transaction. Money for the illusion of love.

Every single vtuber is, by definition, a whore.

Even [Your Oshi]
You take that back my Oshi is not a whore that implies shes being well compensated.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well those were certainly some pages of autistic time. Kirsche has read articles less wtf inducing than that whole shitfest, and nothing even came of it. Yeesh. Least I waded through it before sleeping. Condolences to @Empty_Inbox. And uh.. piss rice wine for @The Proctor? I dunno what really helps you by this point lol

It's not like Towa's FACT is a new song or anything, but I've just been listening to it more frequently lately. I truly don't know what it is about the song that's got me enticed, but it's been hitting differently for me recently. She's got such a nice voice bros. One of my favorite JPs hands down.

The fact that there were replies to that bait account that went beyond the second page of him showing up disappoints me greatly. It's not even like he was ever even pretending to engage in good faith with the forum. Come on now. No more replies to the troll. It's one of the first things we all learn when navigating the internet.

I wasn't super aware of it but after the Medley it's something I catch onto quickly when it pops up on my play list. Maybe that knocked it up some notches for you.
It got Aqua's song stuck in my head for a while and I don't really even know it. Although it also made me wish Suisei did a full cover of it. God that whole section of the medley, right in the kororo. So fucking cute.

:vesperhnngggg:

I mean it's kind of a cute dress though. You should ask Fishman to get it as a new outfit for you. Since you aren't worried about opsec anyway it would look pretty good on your model "not" Rie.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I've been late on the uptake of all of Phase Connect's members but my assessment of two of its members are as follows. Pippa is the cryptid that appears in a 7-11 gas station at 3:00am and scuttles out quickly with the shortest amount of social interaction/observation as possible. Lia is the socially inept retard that think it's appropriate to divulge all her retard obsessions because someone in public showed mild interest in a character or topic she's infatuated with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom