"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
Vesper what the fuck are you doing this should have been your merch

USS IOWA

Vesper what the fuck are you doing this should have been your merch

Cover is still negotiating with Raytheon for Vesper themed AIM-9xs missiles.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If it's an open secret like Yuni/Thrrang then I do, but if it's a more personal thing like Memaw/hey No Doxxing Lolthen I'm not touching it with anything I'd ever touch anything vtuber related with.
Are you holding out hope Meemaw will someday make you wontons if you keep her secrets? :smugpipi:
(Love you lots, Shiina, don't hate me for this joke if you see it, I hope you find it entertaining)

Just saying, if you guys actually enjoy Yuko's content, don't let sperging get in the way too much, including your own. Have fun. I'm a surface level digger, but I spend too much time just reading whatever people post here already

chihirogumi

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I can't wait to see @Empty_Inbox 's recap of these pages. If it keeps going, we might get a full 50 page recap out of it. You can do it guys! I believe in you!
It'd probably be the easiest one, since all he needs to do is tell people to browse these pages at their leisure. Almost nothing of value is here, unless you enjoy watching tards fight.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's MC adventures:
Meets Okayu and Lui, in which Okayu has apparently stolen an Elytra from Lui. Gura promptly chucks a few fireworks for Okayu to fly off into the sunset...only for her to crash and burn a couple seconds later.
Block game good.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I have less than zero knowledge of whatever transpired, but general really is entertaining tonight.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't wait to see @Empty_Inbox 's recap of these pages. If it keeps going, we might get a full 50 page recap out of it. You can do it guys! I believe in you!
Completely unrelated to the autists brawling in the mud but proctor should really just edit the OP and add an explanation of what vtubers are (like the old thread and for the convenience of our new tourism industry) and also a big long list of the thread recaps. You madlads making them are severely underappreciated and I couldn't imagine myself sorting through the text equivalent of raw sewage looking for the least diseased bits.

Kalion

:)
Gura's MC adventures:
Meets Okayu and Lui, in which Okayu has apparently stolen an Elytra from Lui. Gura promptly chucks a few fireworks for Okayu to fly off into the sunset...only for her to crash and burn a couple seconds later.
Block game good.
With all this sperging aobut dollar store Gura I forgot actual Gura was streaming.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So this is only tangentially related to chuubas, but it is related to the current autism going on. Apparently, Good Smile (people behind nendroids) invested in and has had a partnership with 4chan going as far back as 2015 lmao

Last edited:

Fau

1401832439156.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Don't let this inane faggotry distract you from the fact that in 5 minutes Sena is doing a drawing collab with a wolf lady

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope this doesnt get too lost among the hyper yuko-tism but on April 1st Highping Monaca is gonna reveal her late brother's Live2d avatar

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I follow them and I also follow Dottovu and Keeki, but don't interact in any way with those accounts other than liking the occasional post. I really want to try out Namirin's Patreon to see unfilteredRyS, but I'm not autistic enough yet. I see all her usual annoying IRyS whales hovering around that account too, and I don't want to be associated with that.
I follow Kson (I still "follow" Coco, even though there is no activity there now), Miko, Pekora, IRys and Bae, but that all I use Twitter for. I don't post, and seldom do replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
V&U whole corp Collab in Pummel Party

Loser has to do a punishment but I joined late and missed what it is.

Edit: D&D came up in conversation, Serafi suggested doing a campaign and there seemed to be excitement at the prospect.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So I know this isn't the right thread for this, but I was watching a vtuber and I saw this button in the chat, is this some new beta-test thing for youtube?
1680140534500.png

And every once in a while a bunch of hearts come flying out of it.

Edit: Fauna JUST brought it up. Yeah, it's just for emote spam I guess? With just those preset emotes.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So I know this isn't the right thread for this, but I was watching a vtuber and I saw this button in the chat, is this some new beta-test thing for youtube?
View attachment 18211
And every once in a while a bunch of hearts come flying out of it.
That has been going on for a while. A couple months back I saw it in Bae's stream on screen and figured it was some weird chat integration. Then, Vanced and ReVanced stopped working for me so I started using the official Youtube app for a while and saw those there. They have since disappeared on the official app for me, though, so...
:botanshrug:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I know. I was too busy touching grass. I mean, I do have to get up and piss once in a while (I'm not so gamer to have a bottle next to my desk) so I cannot be on here 38 hours a day.
Yeah, just don't touch grass and you would have had the title. It's that simple dude. I did it and I severely regret it enjoy all of the utilities of having a small green title under my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom