"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also not membered to Remi, pewish
Oh yeah?
remilove.PNG
Thanks pay pigs ❤️🐷💕

Also, @NolanCrush called out as a furry......

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
All stranger women are "ma'am" to me and nobody's ever gotten mad at me for it. Is that doxxing my location? I find it weird that people would get upset at that, but then again I also found out today that there are apparently many people in this country who unironically wash chicken with soap and water before cooking it, so who knows.

Currently my only sub is Kirsche. I extended a gift sub someone gave me. She doesn't do any sub-only content (at least, none that I've noticed) but I found value in the entertainment. Might do subs to Amiya and Nyaru eventually.

"But what about Pippa?" Yeah, I watch her all the time, but it feels less important to subscribe to a large streamer like her than smaller ones, if that makes sense. Pippa's always going to be around whether I subscribe or not. I feel like my $5 is more valuable to a 2view than it is to Pippa if that makes sense. Maybe I'll change my mind if I find out Pippa is doing some really interesting sub-only content, but as far as I know she doesn't do any.

Someone gift-subbed me to Vesper at some point and I was considering continuing it since he does do some members-only content, but more recently I haven't been able to catch many of his streams due to scheduling issues, and also see above about 2views vs 4/5views.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rare Shiina Post

I Love Shiina, but I think she takes the loss here. Ma'am has been the standard for all service jobs for at least the last 20+ years. It's just "respectful word" for "hey you". Only to a literal tiny child would you say Miss. And to a kindergartener She's a fucking dinosaur anyways, why would he call her miss? But, Shiina is tiny and claims to be mistaken for child often, so of course people probably called her miss sometimes.

Shiina NO! This is like a Chase tier shit post! You are the literal ESL zoomer here! I'll entertain your hagdom and starwomanisms normally, but you have crossed the line here in calling people who learned proper work vocabulary from DECADES OF WORK zoomers.
Go day Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.
:educateyourself:

Comes with the medium. Children calling women who are Definitely Still Young And Not Panicking About The Terrible Three oba-san and this being taken less than kindly is rather a running gag in weeb media. Gun Smith Cats is the oldest instance I remember.

It probably doesn't translate terribly well into English cultural norms, but I imagine that was the inspiration.
Anyone have a link?
Note that the game was made to troll Selen with disappearing blocks.

Nothing else.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also, @NolanCrush called out as a furry......
About that… I was thinking about posting more vapoRyS when he posted that gardevoir, because artists are still going on that, but decided to spare you all. If you wanna look them up, Ifphilo recently had a bunny suit vapoRyS to go along with a normal bunny suit IRyS, and peagade(I think that was his name, I’m at work so I ain’t looking it up) drew a few, one with butthole.
The more you know🌠

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I'm sure someone already posted this, but I'm too much of a lazy femboy to look through the past 10-20 pages, only to later find out that I missed it because the person who posted it hid it in a spoiler.

Out of curiosity, how many fan games have been made for Niji/Phase/VShojo? I don't think I've heard of any.

The only Phase game I've seen was a Tenma platformer/metroidvania someone was working on. I posted about it here months ago.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Currently my only sub is Kirsche. I extended a gift sub someone gave me. She doesn't do any sub-only content (at least, none that I've noticed) but I found value in the entertainment. Might do subs to Amiya and Nyaru eventually.
If you're looking at membership worth through the lens of amount of exclusive content, Amiya may leave you disappointed: it's usually a monthly member stream (watchalongs, playalongs or zatsu), rare early peeks at what she's preparing, some sketches and handwritten, touching letters to buckos she's been doing since the beginning. The frequency isn't that high either but I consider it a way to support her.

hylic

ss.PNG
all my oshis graduated so this is just what's left. maybe i'll member chinchilla if i can catch her streams on time

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If you're looking at membership worth through the lens of amount of exclusive content, Amiya may leave you disappointed: it's usually a monthly member stream (watchalongs, playalongs or zatsu), rare early peeks at what she's preparing, some sketches and handwritten, touching letters to buckos she's been doing since the beginning. The frequency isn't that high either but I consider it a way to support her.

I mean, that sounds like a lot more than most streamers, to be fair. You're doing a poor job of talking me out of it.

Someone got a Tenma tattoo.

Umikot

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Here is a clip of Nux talking about Pippa. He talked about it a bit last time but didn't give too much of his opinion on the matter.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Half of NijiEN is getting mogged by "Tryhard vtuber company PhaseConnect", it's not just Scarle.
tl;dr Phase > NijiYamanbas
You know, tribalfagging is against the law. Phase connect is just as flawed as niji. I know we like to turn some agency's here into a punching bag sometimes, but you guys are acting like retarded angloid football fans.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Really early into the vtuber boom, there was this Hungarian shitposting girl who streamed exclusively in Hungarian, but was hitting 3 view status, and was getting like 10-20k views per video if I remember right. She was using a, I believe, homemade 3D model, and the detail I remember about it were her pantsu being striped like the Hungarian flag. I didn't watch her that much, I don't speak their cursed language, but I think she quit because she was getting a lot of shit from their very autistic online community.

I swear to baby Jesus, I'm going to stop being a V...forumer? and going to start streaming one of these days.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is going off on the shippers LOL. Based.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You know tribalfagging is against the law. Phase connect is just as flawed as nijis. I know we like to turn some agency's here into a punching bag sometimes, but you guys are acting like retarded angloid football fans.
We /#/ now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
You know, tribalfagging is against the law. Phase connect is just as flawed as nijis. I know we like to turn some agency's here into a punching bag sometimes, but you guys are acting like retarded angloid football fans.
CAM ON PIPPERIN
SCORE SOME FACKIN SUPAS
1677880347549984.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's more than virtually everyone I've ever seen someone mention lol
On my end it's been Gura, Pippa, Tenma, Vesper, and Magni. IRyS recently, I kept putting it off but figured fuck it.
Of those, only the guys have mostly consistent members content. Magni's the best at keeping it active by far. Tenma's mostly just exists when she does gaming with members.

Constantly considering if I want to cancel or move anything. There's a few I wouldn't mind adding too but trying to keep myself some sort of managed. Though Kirsche's pretty tempting. Amiya and Rin are both pretty tempting too, but we'll see.

I mean, that sounds like a lot more than most streamers, to be fair. You're doing a poor job of talking me out of it.

Someone got a Tenma tattoo.

Knowing Tenma?
"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jesus Christ. You got a tatoo of an anime woman on your arm. I hope you like being single forever AHAHAHA SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR MEDS YOU DUMB MUTHA FUKKA"
At which point to get back at her you say "No, she says whatever is in the voice pack."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In a few minutes, Sena will be doing a collaboration with whom can be conservatively described as the Joseph Mengele of art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom