"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
3 gifted memberships. Axel, Magni, and Bettel.
3 paid memberships. Kronii, Killia, Erina (I couldn't stop myself.)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
That's more than virtually everyone I've ever seen someone mention lol
On my end it's been Gura, Pippa, Tenma, Vesper, and Magni. IRyS recently, I kept putting it off but figured fuck it.
Of those, only the guys have mostly consistent members content. Magni's the best at keeping it active by far. Tenma's mostly just exists when she does gaming with members.

Constantly considering if I want to cancel or move anything. There's a few I wouldn't mind adding too but trying to keep myself some sort of managed. Though Kirsche's pretty tempting. Amiya and Rin are both pretty tempting too, but we'll see.
What's the average frequency and type of content your chubas push out? I only maintain memberships for Amiya and Onlumi these days (and Lumi set the membership price to be the lowest possible and there's only emote access anyway, no extra content)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I have Kiara, Bettel, and Shiina as my current memberships.
Lapsed are Gura, Vesper, and IRyS. Maybe if Gura fucking streamed ever I would pick it up again, she had the best members content in EN when she was active. IRyS I bought just for the Initial D watchalongs. Vesper... man... apparently the $15 tier has more content but I'm not paying that.

Rare Shiina Post

I Love Shiina, but I think she takes the loss here. Ma'am has been the standard for all service jobs for at least the last 20+ years. It's just "respectful word" for "hey you". Only to a literal tiny child would you say Miss. And to a kindergartener She's a fucking dinosaur anyways, why would he call her miss? But, Shiina is tiny and claims to be mistaken for child often, so of course people probably called her miss sometimes.

Shiina NO! This is like a Chase tier shit post! You are the literal ESL zoomer here! I'll entertain your hagdom and starwomanisms normally, but you have crossed the line here in calling people who learned proper work vocabulary from DECADES OF WORK zoomers.
Go day Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.
:educateyourself:
With you on this 100%. As someone who is definitely older than Shiina and the farthest thing from a zoomer possible, ma'am if used respectfully is fine for any woman you're unfamiliar with. Though honestly it's a bit unusual to use at all.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Knowing Tenma?
"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jesus Christ. You got a tatoo of an anime woman on your arm. I hope you like being single forever AHAHAHA SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR MEDS YOU DUMB MUTHA FUKKA"

Her response was actually in the completely opposite direction, somehow.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was expecting her to say "Doamne, chiar mi-ai tatuat schița pe brațul tău!"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You know, tribalfagging is against the law. Phase connect is just as flawed as niji. I know we like to turn some agency's here into a punching bag sometimes, but you guys are acting like retarded angloid football fans.
Didn't know giving an opinion was tribalfagging, but alright, I'm sorry, I realize now some people are into being called cucks, you all do u. :smugselen:
With you on this 100%. As someone who is definitely older than Shiina and the farthest thing from a zoomer possible, ma'am if used respectfully is fine for any woman you're unfamiliar with. Though honestly it's a bit unusual to use at all.
I try not to use terms like ma'am or miss precisely because I don't want a Karen to go critical if she percieves I'm calling her old, so when it slips I say miss even when she's most definitely not. I also say "honey" and thankfully nothing bad has happened.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pochi posted this. Getting bad vibes.

1679617414980.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like Wonders.ai is up to something. Pippa replied to a tweet about one of their projects. It actually looks pretty good but I'm not sure what it's about exactly.
Apparently not in any related to Wonders.ai just a similar name.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:panik:Shiina, please don't incapacitate yourself eating 50$ junk Pizza. You can't eat Cheese! You have Gluten sensitivity! :shiinastare:
10/10 Shiina stream though!

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
How many members here are membered to which vtubers?
Pika the first of them all, Towa my Kami Oshi, Ina, and Aqua purely because of my buddy the biggest Aqua simp not in Japan
How are you guys this dense? She feels old and wants to be called "Miss" so she can feel younger than she is, nothing more nothing less.
+1 to this. As a service slave there have been many a time where calling someone ma'am was putting my head on a platter. Miss is always the best way to go because the most that would happen is getting a strange look

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looks like Wonders.ai is up to something. Pippa replied to a tweet about one of their projects. It actually looks pretty good but I'm not sure what it's about exactly.

Oh no, it's a gook MMO for phones and PC. Remember to spend at least $600 on the gacha to get your 5 star Moldmaster Pippa, so you can cheese your way through the bootleg gachimuchi dungeon.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pochi posted this. Getting bad vibes.

View attachment 17468
I feel like it'd almost have to be something personal life related, unless some shit has been happening behind the scenes. Pochi did well in her donothon all things considered, and hasn't had any real yabs that I've noticed. I know some retards have been talking about sending her tributes and creepy shit like that but she seems like she just brushes it off. What worries me is the chance it's something related to her health.
I'm choosing to be optimistic and maybe she just feels like she needs to explain why she took a sudden week after the discord group made her a project art earlier. Pochi seems like the kind of girl who would see that and feel like she owed people an explanation.

RiverBear

1679618440682.png

A part of me hates it when Gura goes on her dry spells, but paying the monthly membership is worth it over throwing a few $5 during every return stream she does.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What's the average frequency and type of content your chubas push out? I only maintain memberships for Amiya and Onlumi these days (and Lumi set the membership price to be the lowest possible and there's only emote access anyway, no extra content)
Well for Gura her content is MISSING. :depressedtako: Her member karaokes and chats were superb comf though.
Vesper's is just chill Zatsu stuff with some art sometimes. Magni does a lot of that loop station chilling and bullshitting about life chatting for his member streams. Both of them tend to keep up the once a week effort they started at.
Pippa doesn't bother with member stuff much, especially not anymore. Tenma just the Kanpainiki game day stuff.

Granted that's if we're only talking memberships.
I only do the cheapest too and I figure it's arguably the simplest way to show support for people I like regardless. I sort of just write off Member stuff as a bonus if it's there moreso than a thing they owe. But it's nice when they put in the extra effort.

As far as "general" vtuber watching I'll try to catch Kirsche, Pippa, Vesper or Magni the most specifically. Fun conversations abound. Gura when she's around because she's just a fun lil shit.
Otherwise it's partly devolved into who is on and doing something that could be fun or I'm interested in.

Her response was actually in the completely opposite direction, somehow.

I stand corrected lol I'm used to her messing with people.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I don't think it's related to Wonders.ai at all. It's just some random cutesy anime style game that was apparently announced under a different name a couple years ago. Just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom