"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tempus racewar RIGHT NOW

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You know, tribalfagging is against the law. Phase connect is just as flawed as niji. I know we like to turn some agency's here into a punching bag sometimes, but you guys are acting like retarded angloid football fans.
1679626872752.png

You are right we are turning into football fans please lets not do that

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Breaking News: the pizza is good

One of the key pieces to pizza making is getting a proper large thermal mass to put it on and at a high enough temperature, roughly 750 to 850F.
A number of places are afraid to really cook a pizza and it always comes out terrible.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vesper and Blue homo are so angry at eachother that they are refusing to speak.
/vt/ told me to say this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper and Blue homo are so angry at eachother that they are refusing to speak.
/vt/ told me to say this.
They're also sitting on the opposite sides of the screen. Truly irreconcilable.

Vanguard boys going for Gnome Chomski in a versus run, absolute fucking mad lads.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's basically like the equivalent of an EN member watching the Super Bowl and saying "why can't our players just intentionally give their opponents concussions?" At least that seems to be how people are taking it, and Japanese people are super into social norms and whatnot so given how huge the WBC has been in Japan (like bigger than the Super Bowl in the US) she got dogpiled.
Yea, 40% of the country watched the game at 8am and then spent the whole day checking social media. Good for her honestly, she gets more rest for her ear, people who can take a joke will check her out and fans will buy merch in support, plus Niji gets more eyes.

Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
Just have people dump names for a set period of time and then populate the poll with said names. I don't member to Tenma but would drop her name. Other then Mio it's all 2views for me so I won't tell you.

I am more interested in what content they provide for memberships even though that's often not why I member. For example in PC1 Tenmas membership was originally the most expensive and that turned out to be an oversight but she also did the most membership streams so I figured it was on purpose. I don't play enough games for it to matter to me but it's nice to hear what people think make it worth it to member.
Considering they have the Niji Koushien and baseball sponsorship, that might push the case for suspension as well. I don't follow baseball much but isn't forcing a walk (pitcher throwing to the body part/batter intentionally throwing his body to hit the ball) one strategy as well?
As for how serious business this is, there's a screenshot of Maimoto liking the Niji announcement.
View attachment 17432

Some clips, VSpo's Shiranami Ramune's all in attempt to get into VSpo (not recommended though)

Voice clip from Aizawa Ema. It was so great Lisa put it on repeat near the end of her totsu. You can probably find more of this if you watch the Vsaikyo team with Matsuri and Elu. From yesterday's session with rpr giving advice, at one point Matsuri mentioned she's only wearing panties underneath (in Japanese), asked her coach to translate to English. The coach only said "she" but rpr immediately knew it was Matsuri, sighed, and said "that's not good" in Japanese.

Go and check Inui Toko's new maid outfit. It's great.

Intentional walks are different from hitting a batter. In MLB there are "unwritten rules" where batters do get hit but usually it's not with the intent to injure but as retaliation. An intentional walk might be done to avoid a batter who is hitting well and is just 4 balls in succession. Hitting a batter is like fighting in Hockey, it can have good or bad psychological effects on the teams.
Here ya go
Hololive just seems to have a lot more fangames for whatever reason, and a very diverse selection of them, RPGs, shooters, point and click, VNs, memory games, puzzle games, several flavors of platformer, holocure, that one upcoming ace attorney clone, that one upcoming touhou clone, rhythm games and now fighting games.
Hololive is more cohesive and the storyline are already built in.
View attachment 17456
all my oshis graduated so this is just what's left. maybe i'll member chinchilla if i can catch her streams on time
Do it for the, "thank you nee~". Rice!
"Hello Internet stranger, I got your face tattooed onto my body."
At least have conviction like the Irys guy.
I have Kiara, Bettel, and Shiina as my current memberships.
Lapsed are Gura, Vesper, and IRyS. Maybe if Gura fucking streamed ever I would pick it up again, she had the best members content in EN when she was active. IRyS I bought just for the Initial D watchalongs. Vesper... man... apparently the $15 tier has more content but I'm not paying that.
Irys did Initial D watchalongs?! Are they ongoing?
Subaru shining on stage as drawn by her mama :sanasmile:
View attachment 17469

And in case you wanted more mother-daughter wholesome.

Subaru is an inspiration for so many, very cool to see. I want another Ui concert and another Tamaki concert myself.

Jacks Wasted Life

Memberships in no particular order: Flare, Pomu, Layla, Lui, Vesper, Rin.

So around $30 a month. Other various gifted memberships and subs but I don't really track those.

Like others have said, memberships for me is a way of showing the streamer long term moral support. I know if I drop an aka it's more than a years worth of member by far but I prefer the more grassrootsish approach of supporting someone for months on end.
Considering how much movies cost, spending five bucks for a members stream once or twice a month is a bargain.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Irys did Initial D watchalongs?! Are they ongoing?
I believe she got to where there were no more season available to stream online. The end of Stage 4 maybe? I think there are a couple that are only on DVD or something.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't play l4d but this looks like a massacre, the og penis havers are too strong.

edit: I spoke too soon lool tva curse.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I mainly just do it as support. Some of them I barely watch at all, but since I watch so damn much Holo overall, it's basically just what I'd spend on a game in a month that I probably wouldn't play anyway. I'm too broke to drop superchats, so other than the occasional merch this is usually it for my support.
Same; Rin and Kiara usually stream while I'm working. Fauna and Shiina are usually early evening, but I'm not free from obligations unitl Pippa's timeslot. I do get to check out IRyS mostly though.

Interesting perspective from ya-Bae.

Bae, have you every heard of the vtuber named Anya?

Ooh, this gives a little more context to a screen grab I took the other day
bae_knife.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Phase connect is just as flawed as niji.
I agree on tribalfagging but cmon my dude, phase just as flawed as niji? Niji as a company eternally cucked snd struggling because they have yo bow down to every single time some squint eyes honorabu cunt/lard tard turbo tranny gets its feefer hurt. Anything that would fly under holos radar gets niji in hot water. Everything that vshojo talent says every day can get niji talent shot.

except vox

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Airi got banned from Ioris chat for saying Manko (from the panko manko /vt/ memes)
:smugrys:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seems like enough people were worried that she made a clarification. I'm glad the doggo is doing good. The tone of the initial tweet didnt really come off as negative to me but I could see why her sheebs were scared.
View attachment 17499

To me its the equivalent of a woman saying "We have to talk". Taken literally, its not negative but holy fuck if a woman ever says that, run.

this shit

fuck it
eternally cucked snd struggling because they have yo bow down to every single time some squint eyes honorabu cunt/lard tard turbo tranny gets its feefer hurt

1679631620397.png

Edit to not doublepost:

NIJI really said "everybody's laughing at are cookiecutter birthday merch, let's try something new and put the cookiecutter merch in a nice box"

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Breaking News: the pizza is good

:shiinastare: Shiina, you and I both know if you eat much more then that you'll be spending tomorrow on the toilet :vomitdrawer:Not worth it.
"But what about Pippa?" Yeah, I watch her all the time, but it feels less important to subscribe to a large streamer like her than smaller ones
I agree, but when I subbed she was so much smaller. I do consider un-membering Pippa though, because to be honest she never ever, not even once, read my milestone message. Even the 1 year one. So they just poof into thin air too, unlike a super chat. Now, it's okay, I didn't member her to send a message, but since she has zero member content it would be smarter to just send a normal 5$ super instead. I don't know, her and Shiina are still the ones I 100% try to never miss their streams, so it feels right to member her though.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
:shiinastare: Shiina, you and I both know if you eat much more then that you'll be spending tomorrow on the toilet :vomitdrawer:Not worth it.

I agree, but when I subbed she was so much smaller. I do consider un-membering Pippa though, because to be honest she never ever, not even once, read my milestone message. Even the 1 year one. So they just poof into thin air too, unlike a super chat. Now, it's okay, I didn't member her to send a message, but since she has zero member content it would be smarter to just send a normal 5$ super instead. I don't know, her and Shiina are still the ones I 100% try to never miss their streams, so it feels right to member her though.
Don't abuse the vomit drawer like that. Also, if you don't think Spreadsheet Pippa doesn't read her chat on her off time you might be a lost soul. She is just short of Kanatan in my head cannon

After all the chuubas graduate all that's left is chat so make it count

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pippa's last stream in a nutshell:
Arachnophobic.jpgRosalind.png
Aaaaand she already has a video:

Is this Kirsche?

EDIT: Speaking of spider women, Amiya is going to be playing the all time classic Morrowind tomorrow.

Let's hope she does better than vtuber Azura.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom