"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's last stream in a nutshell:
View attachment 17545View attachment 17546
Aaaaand she already has a video:

Is this Kirsche?

1679633708260.png

The boss has a second chance, maybe this one isn't a size queen.

Tempus 2 got Left4Dead, and have to post underpants now.

Also Hakka will be on Ironmouse's show sometime next week, I didn't catch it.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Nijisanji announced renewed birthday goods for NijiEN and the replies weren't happy.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Irys did Initial D watchalongs?! Are they ongoing?
I believe she got to where there were no more season available to stream online. The end of Stage 4 maybe? I think there are a couple that are only on DVD or something.
She does talk about the show regularly, if anything new comes out, odds are she will continue it:
1679634836553.png
Edit:

NIJI really said "everybody's laughing at are cookiecutter birthday merch, let's try something new and put the cookiecutter merch in a nice box"

Wow, I can't believe they leaked an entire years worth of merch in one tweet. Someone's getting fired for that blunder!
Nijisanji announced renewed birthday goods for NijiEN and the replies weren't happy.
Yeah, they aren't happy...because they wanted it to stay the same as last year.......is this Stockholm Syndrome?

Last edited:

RiverBear

Edit to not doublepost:

NIJI really said "everybody's laughing at are cookiecutter birthday merch, let's try something new and put the cookiecutter merch in a nice box"

Thank you Niji for proving to everyone that you do love all your Livers equally.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Holy fuck a good half of the replies to that tweet are just angry chinks. Anyways, can you PLEASE stop taking constant Ls for like a week, Nijisanji?
Yeah, they aren't happy...because they wanted it to stay the same as last year.......is this Stockholm Syndrome?
From what I'm seeing here, the acryllic photo thing for this year is much smaller and it's missing tapestries or something. I don't think they're mad because it's different, I think they're mad because it seems to be worse for the same price.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

By superduper popular demand, we've got some not-Rie music incoming.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looks like yempus hq won. Havent watched the stream yet but. Wtf are those

RiverBear

Does this dude have 4 legs or something

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Man people really seem to love this new template they put out.
374AC1F2-8055-462C-9B29-646788FD132B.jpeg
E68F2819-989C-4612-A3EB-6911BB2FF4E3.jpeg
C860D3C2-C261-4843-8C4C-E40A9CCA00DB.jpeg
See they love it, and they will toootaally buy it guys.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How did no one comment that Null swooped into the Homelands vTuber thread out of nowhere, unprompted, to discuss Nyanners loli baiting past?
Jersh.PNG
He secretly loves us bros.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

They're this:
61y412PxxmL.jpg

Shinri updated with the real pair.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
They're this:
61y412PxxmL.jpg

Shinri updated with the real pair.

Does he just have those without reason? I guess he could've bought them earlier for the bit, but I don't know...

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

Nothing makes me feel more unique and special when I receive the box addressed to NPC #4513

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Holocomrades how do we deal with this? We can't let the nijicottonpickers get all of the drama! We are getting absolutely mogged in the dramafest department!

chihirogumi

Holocomrades how do we deal with this? We can't let the nijicottonpickers get all of the drama! We are getting absolutely mogged in the dramafest department!
Suck it up Holobeggars your yabs will NEVER be as entertaining as ours!

How did no one comment that Null swooped into the Homelands vTuber thread out of nowhere, unprompted, to discuss Nyanners loli baiting past?
View attachment 17556
He secretly loves us bros.
Null is really the anti-Nyanners when you think about it, publicly dislikes our sphere, but holds a soft spot at the end of the day. Whereas, she's a two-faced tumblrina who probably despises her fans and just wants clout.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Truly, the only way we'll ever be able to compete is if Vesper actually fucks all of Live EN, JP and ID. Or if the Mori slippers are laced with anthrax or something.

niggaphil

Holocomrades: We also have the fucking shipping fees drama at the moment as well, we should able to counteract the Nijisanji dramafest department!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
New HoloCouncil fan animation

Should have check out their older stuff earlier, this is amazing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nothing makes me feel more unique and special when I receive the box addressed to NPC #4513
You laugh, but remember that there are people with walls of Funko Pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom