Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
NGL, I'm having a real hard time choosing between Shiina and PONbot rn

NVM Shiina just said she'll be my mommy for today, sorry Roboco

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
My memberships flow with my finances, the more money I make, the more memberships I get, and vice versa - but a membership to Pippa is eternal, and I will not be dissuaded, I've been a fan of her's ever since I was hyping up the chat in her Phase Connect debut stream.
Pippa's subscription is non negotiable. I used to use my prime membership in Yuni's channel, but since it's been dead for a while I've decided to give it to mii-chan

Also, the number of motherfuckers that share tweets without archives or local copies is too damn high. AT LEAST POST A SCREENCAP

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
All men, however, will at least tolerate being called sir, and no male has ever complained about the title he's given during a customer service interaction.

There are two things you can take from this,
1) Men may at times have mental illness, but only women truly embody it, and
2) The correct way to address anyone in customer service is to say, "hello, how are you today" and not refer to their gender whatsoever.
Hmm, but I once saw a video where a man was called sir (a big, hulking brute of a man) and he started trashing displays in the store he was in and said "It's MA'AM!"
:shiinastare:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230323-181017-796~2.png
I bet that joke went right over Meemaw's head :smugrys:

"I live in Cal-..... Yeah I live in Cal-!"

Nice, Shiina, nice :shiinastare:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Time to expand my understanding of burger cuisine with meemaw!
:pippasquish:

Is she going to cover all the Chuck E. Cheeses that got destroyed by inner-city youths and their single mothers?

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's time to learn about Chuncky Cheese (my ESL aunt's words) with Shiina! I hope we get a Showbiz pizza tangent too....

Ninja'd and I don't care :annoyedpippa:

Huh, the Chuck E. Cheese close to where I live is still in business. Didn't know that.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wont give them too much shit because it's a fan game but man those animations look wack, also 2 years of work for no pay is just another level of simping and a bit more pathetic IMO. There's a jap who I think is actually making a hololive fighting game and the animations he does are top notch, I'll post it when I see him again, he doesn't post regularly and I don't know his name cause moonrunes.
Eh, game development's a competitive living, and a fangame's experience and something to show in a portfolio. I can't fault the guy for trying to get his foot in the door through a fan project for something he likes, rather than condemning himself to working on soulless mobile games for years on end like a lot of new game devs end up doing nowadays.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watching AugieRFC, and apparently Pippa is supposed to do a stream with him and MichaelAlberto??????
He was watching clips of Pippa "shit talking" Flamanco.
Now he's gonna listen to Pippa talking about not brushing teeth.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I
Active
  • Ame (Tier 2 lol)
  • Pomu Rainpuff
  • Hana Macchia
  • Pipkin Pippa
  • Iori
  • Shiina
  • Rin Penrose
I don't currently have any memberships to JP streamers (Iori doesn't really count imo. And I did have one for Lulu) because of the language barrier. (I've considered getting a membership for Misumi/Unou despite that).
Jesus, you guys member to a lot of streamers. Do you watch all the members streams of the streamers you're membered to? Just doing that sounds like a full time job from the looks of some of your lists.
I do it mostly for support, a slow drip of like $5 a month is basically 1 free superchat. Membership streams are just a bonus.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yuri is having a drawing stream right now for stickers and one of the first things she drew was a Romanian flag.
Right before her stream started there was a lot of shitposting on /vt/ about Tenma being Romanian.
Coincidence?1679610206825727.png

kukkia

Early Adopter
I've been considering Elira but never endend up asking around in her cord, how's the membership content? I hate memebering for just a green name
Pretty nice if you really like her. Like I'm not gonna say she has the most original member content around, but as someone who just really likes her vibe I enjoy her member watchalongs and chatting streams.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Watching AugieRFC, and apparently Pippa is supposed to do a stream with him and MichaelAlberto??????
He was watching clips of Pippa "shit talking" Flamanco.
Now he's gonna listen to Pippa talking about not brushing teeth.
Hmmmm, I smell a self-made rrat, but it might just be me

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I'm subbed to Lia (my oshi) and a few others, but since the bite of a purple spider I think terminal buckoitis is in my future.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'm sure someone already posted this, but I'm too much of a lazy femboy to look through the past 10-20 pages, only to later find out that I missed it because the person who posted it hid it in a spoiler.

Out of curiosity, how many fan games have been made for Niji/Phase/VShojo? I don't think I've heard of any.

I posted it first :smugselen:

To my knowledge Niji has a shitload of VNs (fucking figures with the amount of fujos) and a Selen megaman clone. I don't think phase is popular enough and Vshojo probably has something with ironlung but I don't pay attention to twitch chuubas.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anyone have a link?
Here ya go
Hololive just seems to have a lot more fangames for whatever reason, and a very diverse selection of them, RPGs, shooters, point and click, VNs, memory games, puzzle games, several flavors of platformer, holocure, that one upcoming ace attorney clone, that one upcoming touhou clone, rhythm games and now fighting games.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I Love Shiina, but I think she takes the loss here. Ma'am has been the standard for all service jobs for at least the last 20+ years. It's just "respectful word" for "hey you". Only to a literal tiny child would you say Miss. And to a kindergartener She's a fucking dinosaur anyways, why would he call her miss? But, Shiina is tiny and claims to be mistaken for child often, so of course people probably called her miss sometimes.

Shiina NO! This is like a Chase tier shit post! You are the literal ESL zoomer here! I'll entertain your hagdom and starwomanisms normally, but you have crossed the line here in calling people who learned proper work vocabulary from DECADES OF WORK zoomers.
Go day Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.
:educateyourself:

I think she is mistaking Ma'am for Madam. Madam usually refers to older women, while Ma'am is something akin to Sir that police and army people will always use to be respectful. TLDR, enormous Shiina L.
Only perma-membered to Shiina and Pippa, but I get gift subs for many others which is pretty cool, thanks pay pigs! I will treasure every Emote I spam!
Also not membered to Remi, pewish.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom