"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Kronii had Ghost stories, specifically the dubbed version, listed as one of her favorites. Given the content of that dubbed series, looking back it is actually funny how the initial impression of Kronii many people had was that of some sort of hardcore political elitist SJW lmao.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You can tell meemaw is fighting back the urge to spill the beans on the surprise.
Poor Shiin-sister, EMT is a hell of a job and if you're riding with the ambulance you're at risk of the traffic too. Of course we have no idea what it was, but glad to hear she's okay. Although "Along with getting some bitter news last night," means that wasn't even the first problem Shiina is having today. Also Accident: Airi......
:shiinastare:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush

Fauna does a mean Fluttershy impression the couple seconds she did it without cringing into a black hole

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 16530

I feel like there's a phrase that describes that sort of situation...
It really is a miracle. I've had amazing revelations revealed to me through dreams, but never have I seen a new slur come out of it!

Is this what the hip youngsters call "internalized racism?"

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_2023-03-14_022814.png
The bullying must continue

Poor Shiin-sister, EMT is a hell of a job and if you're riding with the ambulance you're at risk of the traffic too. Of course we have no idea what it was, but glad to hear she's okay. Although "Along with getting some bitter news last night," means that wasn't even the first problem Shiina is having today. Also Accident: Airi......
I wonder if the knock on her door last night was actually related to the news she got
I just hope meemaw and meemaws family are safe and alright

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Can someone toss me some recommendations for english vtubers that share a sense of humor similar to Pippa? Not sure how else to word it. Vtubers that aren't your typical "normie" / corporate friendly vtubers. The type of vtuber who walks the autistic tightrope of controversy with their degenerate shitpost of a personality. On my small list I so far have Tenma, Marimari, Pippa, and Fallenshadow.

Bonus points if they stream with other fellow autists. Always makes for a funny time

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really wish robomommy wouldn't stream at 6AM for me. Reeeeeeee.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
A dude made a kronii shimeji for her birthday.

View attachment 16488

The amount of fucking things I just put myself through to get this thing working almost gave me a god damn aneurysm, and in the end I was doing something completely unnecessary.
Worth it though.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Can't go wrong with VODs. The only thing you're missing out on is the live chat which is just a glorified modern day laugh track.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ewi is having a chill stream, should be safe watching vod unless you're wanting to chat at her. I did enjoy her jab at the concept of streamer socks being sent out, despite being a Pochi fan :smugpipi:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Do you agree with Erina's assessment of Phase Connect?
Erina Phase Chart.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can't go wrong with VODs. The only thing you're missing out on is the live chat which is just a glorified modern day laugh track.
Ewi is having a chill stream, should be safe watching vod unless you're wanting to chat at her. I did enjoy her jab at the concept of streamer socks being sent out, despite being a Pochi fan :smugpipi:

vods are sloppy seconds, change my mind

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Can someone toss me some recommendations for english vtubers that share a sense of humor similar to Pippa? Not sure how else to word it. Vtubers that aren't your typical "normie" / corporate friendly vtubers. The type of vtuber who walks the autistic tightrope of controversy with their degenerate shitpost of a personality. On my small list I so far have Tenma, Marimari, Pippa, and Fallenshadow.

Bonus points if they stream with other fellow autists. Always makes for a funny time
View attachment 16538
Lia
Lumi
Yuri
Kirsche
Allbones Jones
Sour Grape
Rurumi
Hina BoBina

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The amount of fucking things I just put myself through to get this thing working almost gave me a god damn aneurysm, and in the end I was doing something completely unnecessary.
Worth it though.
What the fuck were you doing? all i had to do was install java. :kaelalaugh:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
What the fuck were you doing? all i had to do was install java. :kaelalaugh:
Well, the first thing that crossed my mind was how to OPEN a .jar file, not run it. so that led me down a whole rabbit hole with command scripts and shit. But eventually I figured out that just looking up "install Java" was all I had to do and now I feel fucking stupid, yet a bit smarter at the same time.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
The femboy cometh

Archive

In more @superduper news there are some songs someone may be interested in digging for (protected so I can only screenshot)
signal-2023-03-14-02-28-46-287.jpg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Vtuber Kwite absolutely eviscerates sexual assault accusations from an trans ex partner of his

I listened to most of this at 1.5x speed. Juicy drama, I guess, but is this guy really a vtuber? Or anyone in his story? Looking through his channel it all seems to be normal fleshtuber stuff even if he did keep his face hidden.

I second Kirsche. She typically starts her streams with a couple hours of ranting about news stories and it's where some of her funniest content comes from. Azehara posted this clip earlier, but I'll repost it:

If it's the humor you like more than the "based" stuff, give Lia a watch. She has great comedic timing and I like the variety of things she talks about; today she tried talking about weird content on a Silent Hill wiki but it spun off into a conversation about linguistics and geography. I'm increasingly finding myself uninterested in constnat gameplay streams (though that's almost entirely what I've done so far myself… it's easy content) so I appreciate the effort she puts in to finding new stuff to talk about. Just remember Lia is a character and take the things she says with a grain of salt, especially when she's playing dumb. (Really, really dumb.)

There seems to be a small contingent of "soft horror"-themed vtubers that sometimes cross paths. Aside from Jones (his Twitch channel has newer content), see also Mauthe Doog and Clauvio, whose voice I find quite pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom