"That pizza looks like it was gonna call me a slur"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper says he wasn't able to be in contact with any of the boys.
Now is the first time hearing about Magni's back.

I can't believe Vesper hit it and quit it with Magni before going on to ride Kronii across the continental US.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The zoomer hieroglyphics as Vesper mentioned.
:kaelalaugh:
2022-12-08 10_20_54-Noir Vesper📗 @holoTEMPUS on Twitter_ _I’m back everyone, I’m really sorry ...png

kestraline

Early Adopter
fallenshadow doing another handcam stream:

1670523774060.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm way behind - so busy these days, but just wanted to share this real quick because it reminds me of Ina.

EDIT: I saw this because it was rt'd by Ethel Camomile, btw. Her twitter is funny, she constantly retweets silly stuff like this.

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
So vespers family told him to stop being an idiot. (Paraphrased.)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper's family confirmed to not understand the life of a wizard. Fools, idiots, full of ignorance to the power he possesses.

Also Sena is a Vestie.

MyName

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Thanks to IdolEN Nikki from the HE branch has been popping in my recommendations lately, she is currently doing a unarchived karaoke I clicked on randomly and she was just singing MJ Beat it and she is IMO really good

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 7367

Fauna said her's is the only one's that is ready right now. The other girl's are not quite ready yet and Fauna's has been done for a few months so they decided to just go ahead with Fauna's and the rest of the girls will be in the coming months.

It is casual and she worked with her artist to make it. She sent her mama what she wanted and it came back perfect.
Fauna has designed a lot of outfits for herself. A few of those combined with the IRL pics we've seen, I think anyone could piece together a pretty accurate guess of what this might look like or at least the general vibe. Heck, the silhouette is almost a perfect match with the IRL pic of her in a pink sweater. I also would not be surprised to see the purple from her low poly and halloween models show up.
Edit: Moona is getting a proper cover Idol outfit I think?
Hearing some of the girls talk about it, I have a nagging suspicion that they will all have idol outfits. That is including CouncilRyS, meaning we might not get their 'default' looks at Holofes. No hard evidence or for sure thing, just another 'vibe'.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vesper's family confirmed to not understand the life of a wizard. Fools, idiots, full of ignorance to the power he possesses.
When the "when are you getting married?" question slowly changes into asking if you're a closet gay..../ourwizard/

Edit: he literally fucked off into the woods like people were shitposting about. He talks like an /out/ denizen too, what a guy. I love this.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He did go off into the wilderness.

Edit: Including bringing a trowel for doing his business.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Backpacking is super cool. Him talking about it makes me wanna try it properly, I haven't gone camping in a long time, let alone done solo camping.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Vesper "Lumberjack" Noir showing off to his new baby mama (who is your oshi btw) his camping skills he picked up when he cycled across the entire country and lived off the land.

Unicorns actually in shambles.

MyName

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom