Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

angry sushi

Early Adopter
You'd assume by now orange chicken could deal with a little negativity by now, but no, its drama time. I wish she'd just graduate already.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Those kind of people tend to be repeat offenders, there's just no rehabilitating them." - Pippa talking about EDP.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Sweet Jesus IRyS... More Splatoon and Pokemon... You're going to drive me crazy.
Welp Amiya isn't playing starcraft again. Ever

View attachment 7298

Part of me agrees that rts competitive fans are merciless cockmongers, but on the other hand she is quite the delicate/sensible thing when streaming.
Chat was super fucking retarded that stream. She would have to constantly tell them to stop backseating the whole time even tho there was a BIG FUCKING RED ICON on the top of the screen not to give advice. Like how fucking autistic do you have to be to just stop backseating and keep your thoughts to yourself when the streamer has said a million times not to. If you want to be some wanna be Starcraft pro go fucking play it yourself.
But this one actually has motivation to do something for more than one stream so he will very likely finish it.
Honestly, did all of the girls just give up on the minekraft server after sana's graduation? It felt like she was the only one actually somewhat committed to it. And yes i know a lot of people hate blockgame and are happy about it, but im just asking.
Think Fauna is the only one in EN side that has put a bunch of effort into the server. Seems like the only thing they really do in Minecraft now is big group Collab or events.

Alright Vesper the radio silence has gone on too long! Get your ass back here so we can shower you with a stupid amount of money and subs.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter

Another Hanamori graduating - this one being my fav. If she's in Holo EN3 then I might actually start watching Hololive again. Also it'd give Kiara a German friend.

Nebula Slasher

Strongest idol's strongest English stream:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You'd assume by now orange chicken could deal with a little negativity by now, but no, its drama time. I wish she'd just graduate already.
Obvious bait aside, I think it's funny when people wish for Kiara to suddenly graduate. I think she is the least likely member to graduate in EN, by quite a bit. At least of her own accord. She's probably the most likely to pull a Rushia.
:menhera:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It seems that I have made statements which are not factual, i will accept my downvotes, please don't ban me for low karma proctor-sama.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imagine being a doctor back in the day of Refer Madness, and the police bring in a crazy gibbering mold woman. You decide the only option is lobotomy but after conducting nothing changes, so you try again, and again, but she just continues to make strange noises and screaming "Leeeeet's goooooo!" any time she gets excited. To your horror, you realize you failed to fix her.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hold it Down made me appreciate Stuck in the Abyss :gunpeko:

Meloco is a pretty good singer tho, i'm really curious to see who is her pl.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
you failed to fix her.
Is it your wet dream turned nightmare? Do you get off to lobotomizing women? Do you imagine yourself lobotomizing pippa while you jerk off?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa News: Calli responded to her DM and was super sweet!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom