General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're getting dangerously close to getting ragekin, we haven't had that in a while.
You have an unhealthy obsession with ragekin.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hi henri, glad you atleast had some sense to not to use your name here
If I were Henri I'd have written a manifesto by now lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Cute stuttering doggo playing 'Welcome to the Game'

really niche horror game but I like the unique gameplay of the two games in the series. In browsing the 'Spoopy Deep Web'!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is exactly what Henri would say...
Henri's too autistic to go along with jokes, he'd just have a temper tantrum imo. Also when did I become labeled as a "well-known member" when did this happen?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There is a clip circulating about this, but it leaves out multiple important things.

Stream (Timestamp is 01:47:02)
Kiara says the following, the part included in the clip is highlighted:

"... and then i was just randomly up when i was watching her stream (note: gura streams at 2 am her time) and then i commented and normally im gonna be honest like i have noticed a long time before when i commented in her chat i saw like one or two stupid comments in the chat being like 'go away kiara' or shit like that and that honestly is just- i dont know its not very welcomming so i stopped commenting since then. i mean usually she streams during a time where im not really up for watching streams anyway. yeah i think you know its not her fault or so but her- her viewers- theres a lot of viewers that dont watch any other hololive english member i think haha soo sometimes hmm i guess there- they might not be so welcomming sometimes. its okay though i just dont know ever since then so... welcome. but then yesterday- it was yesterday- or was it the day before yesterday? uhmm i didnt notice such a thing and gura was quite chatty and excited so hmm that was nice and you know how- she said she likes my sims 4 playthroughs... (goes on about a mod for sims 4 multiplayer and asked for permissions)"

Which lead to this SC:
View attachment 7308
The "experts" in this thread (A) grabbed the comments of guras last stream on 4th december (2 days ago) and looked for mean comments.

You can always leave it up to chumbuds to show why they deserve to be burned at the stake :achansasuga:

Yuko telling a story about sticking a chopstick up her pitbull's butt :shiinastare:
Edit: She was a little kid and did it to be mean/cool, not for a sexual reason.... but wtf, could have skipped this story. "okay chat we're not gonna talk about this or chopsticks ever again" yeah good fucking luck. She's still cute though...

I couldn't watch a decent portion of the stream but it really sounds like she was a degenerate menace as a child. She spilt some milk in her room and couldn't see the stain because her floor was already that littered and messy. She left it there for weeks and got used to the smell. Her sister had to point it out for something to be done about it. She got a pet bird from craigslist and just started neglecting it after a few months because she got hooked on LoL. It somehow escaped from its cage and ran away. She said she barely cared when she found out and went back to playing League. She poured salt on slugs and drowned ants she found in her backyard. And she's casually shared all of this while drinking lmao.

After today, this tweet writes like a parody and I hope it is one :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You have an unhealthy obsession with ragekin.
It's just adorable when she turns into an incomprehensible ball of rage and violence.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She got a pet bird from craigslist and just started neglecting it after a few months because she got hooked on LoL. It somehow escaped from its cage and ran away.

Hard pass for me. I keep pet birds and every time they so much as sneeze I have apoplexy for three days straight. Animal neglect is one of the enormous quantity few things that really incites me to violence against my fellow man. For an actual animal abuser, I'd happily do hard time to put them in the grave. I consider it a basic test of humanity for somebody to be able to adequately care for a defenseless creature under their total power. Those that can't pass it should be considered arguments for eugenics. /rant.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
To be fair, this was all as a child and she acknowledges it was bad.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Today's advent video:

Speaking of Kronii and Fauna, is their collab on Thursday the first 1:1 they have done? Or just the first in a very long time?

It's going to be the second 1:1, the first one was 435 or so days ago

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Timestamped at 1:47:08, Kiara talks about feeling unwelcome in Guras chat because of retarded chumbuds and thats why she doesnt interact much in Guras chat. Gura will join the Witherhunt in Minecraft and a unknown 4th member joined as well. There are other collabs between Kiara and Gura, notably Kiara requested perms for a Sims 4 multiplayer mod to play with Gura.

There is a clip circulating about this, but it leaves out multiple important things.

"... and then i was just randomly up when i was watching her stream (note: gura streams at 2 am her time) and then i commented and normally im gonna be honest like i have noticed a long time before when i commented in her chat i saw like one or two stupid comments in the chat being like 'go away kiara' or shit like that and that honestly is just- i dont know its not very welcomming so i stopped commenting since then. i mean usually she streams during a time where im not really up for watching streams anyway. yeah i think you know its not her fault or so but her- her viewers- theres a lot of viewers that dont watch any other hololive english member i think haha soo sometimes hmm i guess there- they might not be so welcomming sometimes. its okay though i just dont know ever since then so... welcome. but then yesterday- it was yesterday- or was it the day before yesterday? uhmm i didnt notice such a thing and gura was quite chatty and excited so hmm that was nice and you know how- she said she likes my sims 4 playthroughs... (goes on about a mod for sims 4 multiplayer and asked for permissions)"

Which lead to this SC:
View attachment 7308
The "experts" in this thread (A) grabbed the comments of guras last stream on 4th december (2 days ago) and looked for mean comments.
I was watching the stream (Rhythm Sprout) when Kiara appeared, there was about 16,000 people watching at the time. I saw no hateful comments towards Kiara (I might have missed them if there was one or two only) but there was dozens of "Hello Kiara" and "Kiawawa :)" and various forms of happy greetings in the chat. So don't know what she is talking about, maybe she has super vision for hurtful comments or maybe she searched through all the comments to find anything negative. The closet to negative I saw when it happened was a few people asking what time it was in Austria and playfully telling her to go to bed.

Edit: I just reread what she said, and she wasn't talking about a recent stream, she was talking about streams "a long time ago" where she saw "one or two stupid comments in chat". Fucking hell she has to know saying stuff like this will cause drama, and why even mention it if it was a long time ago and the problem is apparently gone.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was watching the stream (Rhythm Sprout) when Kiara appeared, there was about 16,000 people watching at the time. I saw no hateful comments towards Kiara (I might have missed them if there was one or two only) but there was dozens of "Hello Kiara" and "Kiawawa :)" and various forms of happy greetings in the chat. So don't know what she is talking about, maybe she has super vision for hurtful comments or maybe she searched through all the comments to find anything negative. The closet to negative I saw when it happened was a few people asking what time it was in Austria and playfully telling her to go to bed.
Is it possible the hateful comments she saw live got deleted by moderators? 🤔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Which lead to this SC:
View attachment 7308
Never change chumpedos, never change...
Hard pass for me. I keep pet birds and every time they so much as sneeze I have apoplexy for three days straight. Animal neglect is one of the enormous quantity few things that really incites me to violence against my fellow man. For an actual animal abuser, I'd happily do hard time to put them in the grave. I consider it a basic test of humanity for somebody to be able to adequately care for a defenseless creature under their total power. Those that can't pass it should be considered arguments for eugenics. /rant.
I am of the same opinion tbh, people who do animal abuse (neglect) should not have children, they are not prepared to take care of other living beings. And those who actually enjoy abusing animals, don't regret it (if done as children or by accident) or find it funny (torture) are just borderline psychopaths/sociopaths, people who literally enjoy the suffering of other living creatures, something that no other animal except humans does.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is it possible the hateful comments she saw live got deleted by moderators? 🤔
Its possible they are deleted now, but i was watching live and didn't see any myself, so if there were any they weren't a lot and they were drowned out by greetings.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So to accomplish my mandatory quota of hating on the Fish Fuck, this Pippa stream shows how inept he is. It's amazing how Pippa can come up with a fun little thing like this Pokemon thing that gets all of them connected without necessarily streaming together and people in the community make fan art and more. It also gives her a chance to play some clips and cross promote the talent.

Meanwhile, Fish Fuck plays League. It's his job as management to come up with things like this and more, not just rely on one of the talent doing everything.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So to accomplish my mandatory quota of hating on the Fish Fuck, this Pippa stream shows how inept he is. It's amazing how Pippa can come up with a fun little thing like this Pokemon thing that gets all of them connected without necessarily streaming together and people in the community make fan art and more. It also gives her a chance to play some clips and cross promote the talent.

Meanwhile, Fish Fuck plays League. It's his job as management to come up with things like this and more, not just rely on one of the talent doing everything.
But she also did just say that fishman covered the cost of the plushie keychains Pippa wants to send off to the girls who participated, so I guess it balances out?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
But she also did just say that fishman covered the cost of the plushie keychains Pippa wants to send off to the people who participated, so I guess it balances out?
Never give the chink an inch.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But she also did just say that fishman covered the cost of the plushie keychains Pippa wants to send off to the people who participated, so I guess it balances out?
Throwing a few dollars her way out of shame for his poor performance is hardly compensation for the lack of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom