"What's an orifice?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa News: Calli responded to her DM and was super sweet!
That's wholesome any details about it? I read back a few pages and didn't see anything

Sven

That's wholesome any details about it? I read back a few pages and didn't see anything
Going off memory so probably not perfect but the tldr is

2-3 days ago - gets bullied into raiding Calli (see Calli pipipipipi clips)
next day - Tells chat she had sent a DM (I think she mentions it was to explain/apologize if the raid caused issues)
today - mentions got reply

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Going off memory so probably not perfect but the tldr is

2-3 days ago - gets bullied into raiding Calli (see Calli pipipipipi clips)
next day - Tells chat she had sent a DM (I think she mentions it was to explain/apologize if the raid caused issues)
today - mentions got reply
Six months from now- Mori drops a Pippa the Rippa remix

vestars20

Early Adopter
See some of these food abominations had me thinking.

Is there any Vtubers who main thing is doing cooking streams or one's that are like chef persona Vtubers? Could use a palette cleanser! 👨‍🍳
Haachamas new stuff is good - she is actually trying!
Choco and Lui have a cooking talk show and they show the finished product at the end. Achan even cried it's so good

Also - Iroha is a soccer mom

Ayamy cooks cute things - it kills me knowing hot meals get cold while she makes everything kawaii but she is a good cook.
Ayamy's daughter, Tonya also cooks
Hololive has a series in which the girls direct a chef

Onigiri is the only one I know whose main content is cooking

For more abominations:
Not all hags can cook, Koyori steams too much to practice
Millie should be banned from the kitchen

I think there is actually some room for that viewpoint, but not only do you have to be at certain point in your career, but you also have to be done with your obligations. Ame is closer to that while Vesper literally just started.

There are even ways to just use that money to give back to the community or even to produce better or alternative content instead of just refusing it.

It can also be dangerous for himself if he gets circlejerked over doing dumb shit like this. It will make it harder for him to stop being retarded over it.
He should have joined Niji. Mito the OG, and many others, don't have a membership option.

I want Vesper to come back so he can play RTS games with Ami and dunk on the haters. Is there a chill RTS pro like RPR or the apex pro/ex-pros?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
pippalust.PNG
Who is Pippa's object of infection? Similar in size, but has merch? hmmmm

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is it your wet dream turned nightmare? Do you get off to lobotomizing women? Do you imagine yourself lobotomizing pippa while you jerk off?
If Reticule doesn't reply to this then that means he's guilty.

Pippa News: Calli responded to her DM and was super sweet!
Clip for posterity:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moonshine Animations posted some WIP pics of his Tenma figure

signal-2022-12-07-01-06-49-908-3.jpg

signal-2022-12-07-01-06-49-908-2.jpg
signal-2022-12-07-01-06-49-908-1.jpg

signal-2022-12-07-01-06-49-908.jpg

Also I forgot to post this so here are all the goals Grimmi achieved during her subathon/endurance week

signal-2022-12-07-01-06-49-908-4.jpg

Finally Tomoe uploaded this

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 7318
Who is Pippa's object of infection? Similar in size, but has merch? hmmmm
I'm so confused with the sex pest part. Is she implying it's like a lewd vtuber or just a vtuber one would really want to yab?
Well she didn't specify vtuber.
Someone who has similar subs and/or live viewers with merch.

Also maybe the streamer is a male based on the sex pest part, or maybe not. The rabbit isn't completely hetero.

paul

Early Adopter
So I guess Filipinos can't count. He said he had 2 videos left, but he meant 4 edited and 2 clips

For someone who wants to quit the vtuber sphere he still reads the thread regularly.
Depressed Nousagi.jpg
Also more hag love later today

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just buy the cancer man's hat already, Pips.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

akaaoi

I remember way back early on this year Moona had mentioned the cuts of earnings and it was 30% youtube first, then 50% HL, and then after that the rest went to the girl. Kind of soul crushing to know you're losing so much. Not sure if the vod was from homeland or vt. I remember she also hinted that HL might take more or less based on the girl.

I personally know how that feels when you see a company take 95% of your creation and see the millions upon millions of units sold only to be handed essentially pennies.
I'd happily take 35% of tens-to-hundreds of thousands as a part of a popular group over 70% (Youtube's taking its cut either way) of maybe a thousand or two (if I'm lucky) as a 2 view indie. Besides, merchandise is apparently where the real money is. Pay the production costs and the rest is supposedly your profit. Which is especially lucrative for cheap-to-make voice packs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wasn't much detail other than she was sweet. This happened during her movie watchalong twitch stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Well she didn't specify vtuber.
Someone who has similar subs and/or live viewers with merch.

Also maybe the streamer is a male based on the sex pest part, or maybe not. The rabbit isn't completely hetero.
pipest.PNG
Lol I didn't even think of it being a guy, but I suppose so. I just can't picture Pippa thirsting like this for a none-2d-female. And Pippa, you are weird, just go with it.

When you feel the need to tell the cartoon womanz how attracted you are to them, it's over, you're weird :shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Good thing she isn't Korean, they are getting blown the fuck out by Brazil right now. Its fucking brutal, Brazilian players showing off left and right.

At least Japan put up a hard fight against the Croats and earlier came out on top in a really tough group with Germany and Spain.
Most people thought they would lose the group with Costa Rica.
Losing on penalties is the worst, second only to being completely BTFO by a rival so the Japanese tears are understandable. I think one of the male Niji livers in Maimoto's watchalong even cried after winning against Spain (definitely male since Ryushen did not cry).

As for the South Koreans, look at ayamy switching sides (thumbnail) even when they are considered ultranationalists (every South Korean will not refer to themselves and their country using the word South).

MaiR will be singing later at 8PM JST. Based on her project timeline, she will release her third of six singles in around two weeks time.

Anyway some Ichinose Uruha clips.

Part of the new outfit stream I mentioned previously

Remember when Sakamata got baited? Can't do that with Nose (with bonus at the end).

vestars20

Early Adopter
View attachment 7326
Lol I didn't even think of it being a guy, but I suppose so. I just can't picture Pippa thirsting like this for a none-2d-female. And Pippa, you are weird, just go with it.

When you feel the need to tell the cartoon womanz how attracted you are to them, it's over, you're weird :shiinastare:
I wonder what her line is? Maybe it's the zoomer humor that does it.

Because Pippa would only buy official merch we can count a few places out
Tsunderia store is closed rn: https://shop.tsunderia.com/password
Prism's booth is bare: https://prismproject.booth.pm/
Production Kawaii, can't see Pippa fan girling: https://productionkawaii.booth.pm/
Idol Corp: can't find their merch
Can't be Holo cause she isn't close to their subs unless it's a JP male, and she doesn't watch Niji.
- Then again she is a 4 view so it could be anyone...
Just who is she obsessed with?

I think Pippa knows they know of her and Pippa might spill her speget if they ever collab'd. Or it's a red herring post to give rrats work cause we are obsessed with her.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
This is something that has been on my mind for a while too, like for dedicated musicians like Calli and Susei I wonder how they feel that their entire musical career and fame is tied to a name they don't own (we don't know the specific of what Susei signing into Hololive meant for her character copyright but considering she has talked about how much she wanted it wouldn't surprise if she was willing to sign always the rights to Cover in exchange for her dream job), yeah Calli has made a name for herself as DDK but having 30+ songs that you produced that you technically don't own any real control over must be a be a odd feeling, I always wondered how is going to be in several years when some of the more accomplished talents start wanting to leave on their own accord and until they would realize how little they have to shown for years of work now, I fully expect drama to start in the future when one the girls that never read her contract tries to graduate but realize how screwed she is. (and just to clarify I don't think they are getting screwed now either, Calli is more famous she could have ever hoped and even if she leaves she will be better that she could have ever been had she struck solo, same for pretty much everybody else, my point is how I expect many of the girls don't ever think what their life after Holo is going to be like so they are probably gonna get blindsided by what they signed)
Wait isn't Suisei technically still owns her own brand, since she's created when she's still indie. I'd like to think if she felt Hololive weighs her down, she can graduate amicably at any time and probably have to use her older model for a few days/weeks.

Also early Hololive talents contract seems to have different set of terms compared to newer ones (starting with JP gen 3 or 4)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wait isn't Suisei technically still owns her own brand, since she's created when she's still indie. I'd like to think if she felt Hololive weighs her down, she can graduate amicably at any time and probably have to use her older model for a few days/weeks.
Yeah, Suisei retains the rights to the character she created, although not to the specific models/outfits created using Cover/HL resources. Roboco sold her character IP to the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom