"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy does NOT have an alcohol problem.

Edit : i really love this guy's animations. Its so random

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's so cute! Her dances, adorable! Her giggles, rejuvenating! There's no one else like her!

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The way she is telling it, it sounds like all hands where on deck for her 3D live. Maybe they finally felt the shame of continuously shafting their only EN Vsinger.
Now if only they would hire a lyricist that actually knows English or hell, just ask Nerissa to help with it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder if you want Sawa to voice something that involves "trolling the pink rabbit" she'll do it. $5/100 words.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

tweet deleted and he's following her, so I guess he was unblocked
asadsad.png
2023-08-20 adfsads.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Beat to the info before I could post, but here's the two making up:

I do actually feel a bit bad for Pandora. Obviously, she should try to not let this stuff bother her, but the incident isn't even her fault. Opera really did screw her by inflating those numbers in whatever way they did.

But damn, there's always something going on with the former Cyberlive girls, isn't there?
:whatastory:

PekoWick

Jesus christ this drama about opera chuuba is so silly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

I don't really give a fuck that they used embed abuse, really it's on Twitch for counting embeds as viewers in the first place and abusing a shitty loophole in their system is smart. But how butthurt they are about the response, to the point that they're going all "well acktually" on some random twitter user, is hilarious. It was a slimy business move and some people will be put off, this sort of wall of text justification for it just makes you look ridiculous.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Are you guys looking forwards to the VShojo 3D concert next week :ironmousekek:
Seriously though I don't understand how they still haven't found a studio that can produce stuff with at least a passable quality. Kson's 3D events last year had the same problem (and I'm guessing they are using the same people)
because the companies both willing to do such a project and ABLE to do such a project are already swamped with more profitable uses of their time (digital media mostly) or lying and are far worse then they let on.

it's more then just wearing a 3d headset and haptic gloves. CUSTOM modelwork must be done to ensure the movments look smooth (and not even getting into the clipping) Custom stagework is not required but expected as well even if it's something simple theres all the network fuckery that has to be done to make sure not of the models lag especially with the stress on the servers of 1000+ people watching so they can Nolan at the 6 girls and one guy.

It's not only damn expensive it's a huge project most established companies will be unwilling to undertake. which is why smaller companies opt for the sololives. AnyCover are both big enough to either have in house stuff done or pay the extra fees .

One Day we will have a Vtuber Concert handled entirly by industrial light and magic mark my words.
Kaela got 100% achievements on Holocure. She thanked KayU, us Pemaloe, and her mom for motivating her to do this. Last challenge was hard but she managed to get it done. Great stream. Now what she gonna grind next
Touching Grass Any%
lol, here's why he got blocked
View attachment 41007
A
So true Hylo...
View attachment 41008
A
dramatuber advocating for "why can't we all just be friends" you can't make this shit up people. :guradumbl:
Aviel please, the government can't keep funding you forever, I don't want Rin to be e-homeless after the gibs dry up.
i know theres NOTHING to this Rrat but I still think Aviel has HOLLYWOOD Money in this. Also Rin's discussion earlier on they refused to cover her second original song because they were investing in G2 at the time makes me thing that dispite all the money hes throwing at this Aviel oes have some limitations in place.

aka hes a jew and knows how to squeeze gold from a stone.
Idk about you fags but the more jewlord tries to convince me about how incredible and generous his corpo is the less I like and believe him. Maybe it's because I'm a fucking hardheaded mule but whenever somebody acts like a saint I always default to distrusting them. Say what you will about cover and anykara, atleast we know their flaws and weaknesses, this guy is revealing his hand how he wants people to see it, he controls the flow of info so he can never get caught with his pants down, such crafty and scheming people are the type I would never put my trust on.
you can just say "profit bad" and move on dude. the better compairison is Vhoejo. would you rather A company that does nothing for you. Or a company that does everything to ensure they (and by extension you) are profitable.
Doesn't Phase Connect generally have better numbers and share a cut from just about everything?
I recall some of the girls mentioning voice packs having the smallest cut to the fish, then memberships and superchats being the highest with something like 25%.
I'm not sure how you make a profit when the CEO is living in your merch werehouse drinking unsold ohase coffee but it shows commitment to SOMETHING and I think I can respect that maybe.

And the way Aviel writes in his statements, he just seems conceited to me, like he's putting the entire industry on check because he's just that much better than everybody else.
He is but not the bigger companies the smaller corpo's have to either match him or fall further behind i explain this earlier but new talents looking to join up with a company are gonna hit up Idol first with a decent reputation and knowledge of what they are getting. also the twittards will eat it up and spread it around like they do giving idol a small boost to their numbers.

What reason is there not to do this?
Nigga that's worst, people weren't even seeing the stream, no difference between this and just buying bots.
this is fucking retarded:
View attachment 41055
A
WE DID THE THING no don't look over there what are you a cop WE DEFINITELY DID A THING please stop looking over there what are you paid PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLEASE LOOK AT ME IM SPECIAL

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Night Asylum.
The end of the world will come the day that Brave also uses a vtuber and its not a Cool Lion but a whore from Cyberlive.
Screenshot_20230819_165843_Brave.jpg
BRAVE LOVE (for now)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Good Night Asylum.
The end of the world will come the day that Brave also uses a vtuber and its not a Cool Lion but a whore from Cyberlive.
View attachment 41066
BRAVE LOVE (for now)
I think the CEO is too much of a boomer to allow marketing to have a vtuber.
But stranger things have happened.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't really give a fuck that they used embed abuse, really it's on Twitch for counting embeds as viewers in the first place and abusing a shitty loophole in their system is smart. But how butthurt they are about the response, to the point that they're going all "well acktually" on some random twitter user, is hilarious. It was a slimy business move and some people will be put off, this sort of wall of text justification for it just makes you look ridiculous.
Their whole shtick is that they are a "browser for gamers" whatever that means. Most gamer-branded things usually act retarded, so it isn't much of a surprise.

I think the CEO is too much of a boomer to allow marketing to have a vtuber.
But stranger things have happened.
Palette-swapped, EN Botan, please?

Baereoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom