Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rissa tech support stream is going great at the moment. :fishfry:

My input on Obkatiekat.
i2o16q48p57a1.jpg
She's singing Digital Love by DAFT PUNK. Her streams might bore me to tears, but her music taste is great.

Kalion

:)
Why is Cyberlive so cursed and why does Lumi seem to be the only one who escaped this curse?
From what I've seen, all their "cursed" problems are either self-inflicted or them not being able to ignore the most generic of internet hate comments.
Lumi gives too little of a shit to let such things affect her.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina flexed her art skills drawing a moai and then turning the silhouette into Bijou.

ina_bijou_rough.PNGina_bijou_art.PNG

Bug Eater

She's always been into singing. She was one of the most excited members when they got Disney perms and jumped on the chance to do a Disney-only karaoke, it's just that she was never confident in her voice so she always said she would never release an orisong. She's been showing up in a lot more songs though, Ike's karaoke and Pomu's birthday cover for example, so I guess she's at a point where she's comfortable with her voice. As for why she's 'suddenly' looking for an audio mixer is because of the entire thing with Tachibana. She's worked with Tachibana before with her lofi mixes and I wouldn't be surprised if she contacted him about her orisong, but then all that shit happened so she had to find someone else.
Yeah, IIRC she announced the orisong almost a year ago, and has a basically finished version (including MV) that was never released because she wasn't happy with her singing. I guess the shit with Tachibana was a good excuse to start from scratch and get the project moving again. Looking at the replies to that tweet it seems like she has a nice selection of people to choose from, including a fan of Noct and NiceWigg who happens to be hilariously out of place for this job, but might be the only person who can truly fix Selen (at least when it comes to her voice)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did you really want me to remember that abomination of Deadman wonderland?
No i expect you to remember one of the best anime openings of that year. Arguably when anime OP's started getting effort put into them (probably due to shows like Dragonball and FMA having their openings blow up) SHAMEFUL DISPLAY.turn in your nerd card.

It comes down to who is driving the project forward.

With someone like pre-UMG Mori, Bae, Kiara, Watame, etc, the talent themselves is the project manager, though some communication is routed through management. Kiara is working on an album right now and the stress of trying to coordinate with the producers and MV-makers to get things done by a release deadline is keeping her awake at night and giving her nightmares.

IRyS would say "oh I have recording scheduled this week" "finally it's ready, I remember recording this 9 months ago" "yeah they showed me the songs and asked for feedback" "they ask me about everything, maybe even too much" "oh they released it without telling me, huh!". Not actual quotes but I remember all of these things happening.

I don't know if it's IRyS specific or vsinger specific, but AZKi is much more deeply involved than IRyS so I would say it's just how IRyS's contract or process is done.
I would have to assume at least SOME of it is because Azki is considered an Idol no shade meant to Kiara Cali or irys but being with cover from near the start already having a proven track record playing ball with their asinine requests for years (along with others in the company) I suspect Cover might have it's hands full when it comes to actually managing idols

Which is a weird situation to consider when its supposedly an Idol company I would love to see how the logistics plays out in a Vtuber company just so i could speculate more but the required managment/tardwrangling of an Idol + the trainers + the 24/7 work day must require a lot of resources and assigning all that to what like 15 waves of 3-5 people must be a nightmare. (my number might be off there )

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Even the most unforseen, honest or even forced mistakes/actions will attract a couple schizos or fags looking to shit on someone

Also, they accidentaly got the fury of lolicon types after their "uoh" shit, to an extent i wouldnt be suprised if Capipipis were autistic even if both Kirsche and Pippa didnt seem to care about the vtuber itself
Yeah the likes of Rev says desu and others are just going ham on the situation because
1. Impressions
2. They got blocked by opera and are acting as ultra fags about it

Like Rrat said, the drama is dumb opera GX are somme Yamanbafaggot its nothing new. But i cant help finding it funny at the same time. The likes of Utano and others acting surprised there is backlash after a random vtuber almost broke some live views record on twitch for chuubas. You know how weird the community can be. This could have easily been prevented

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin's doing a members stream where she works on BTS stuff and she sent this to the management group chat:
View attachment 41009

She also got a new manager recently and indoctrinated him by talking about Splatoon/Pikmin lore for an hour before the stream.
Of course shes gonna indoctrinate the poor soul about Splatoon

Also her new addiction pikmin somehow

Rin moment

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Like Rrat said, the drama is dumb opera GX are somme Yamanbafaggot its nothing new. But i cant help finding it funny at the same time. The likes of Utano and others acting surprised there is backlash after a random vtuber almost broke some live views record on twitch for chuubas. You know how weird the community can be. This could have easily been prevented
The embed thing is whatever, a bit skeevy, but who gives a shit, if you're unironically using OperaGX you're fucking retarded, but the best part is how the surge of popularity got people talking about the other skeletons in their closet, like the loli drama, OperaGX itself being Chinese spyware, etc..

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Rissa tech support stream is going great at the moment. :fishfry:

My input on Obkatiekat.
i2o16q48p57a1.jpg
Every day she convince me she is the second coming of Monarch that somehow ended in Cover, she only need her own Cy Yu now

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The embed thing is whatever, a bit skeevy, but who gives a shit, if you're unironically using OperaGX you're fucking retarded, but the best part is how the surge of popularity got people talking about the other skeletons in their closet, like the loli drama, OperaGX itself being Chinese spyware, etc..
Pretty much. Anyone dumb enough to use Opera deserves to have an anime girl shoved in their face when they open their browser.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?

Edit: plus, if I thought otherwise, then that would be sharing an opinion with this soyboy:

I saw a tweet going around saying her manager or whoever is in charge of the vtuber thing is a known viewbotter and that their response was similar to linus "fuck off, we didn't boost her views in a shady way, we just embedded our ad somehwere most users don't really see"
Regardless of how I feel about a cyberlive whore, the company did her dirty out the gate by being chinese about their debut. It's fair game and all but it never looks good on you. I don't really see the point of having a living mascot for what they sell, the girl who is the mascot for that game company has more longevity since she has to play and shill their games but opera girl will probably be out of a job when they realize having a gamer browser is retarded.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
From what I've seen, all their "cursed" problems are either self-inflicted or them not being able to ignore the most generic of internet hate comments.
Lumi gives too little of a shit to let such things affect her.
Imagine a company getting one-guyed to death.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A blink and you'll miss it tweet from Pandora.
View attachment 41047
I think we all know why she tweeted this...
Bitch, you aren't special. People have talked about people abusing embed streaming numbers across multiple streaming communities. You are just seemingly the first vTuber to try it.

Does an archive of this exist?
Dunno, lemme go check.

I've never once interacted with the bitch! :whatastory:
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?
The hilarious part is that the best response to this whole drama, much like the above commnet, is coming from Pippa.

She is a mascot promoting a product. It's just a smart business move. Period, end. That's all they should have said. Trying to weasel around with semantics like they did is just making it worse.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh yeah, this Nerissa Karaoke is peak

Need her and Shiori to do a dual mid-2000's playlist karaoke

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I can understand the backlash a bit tho. Of course we all understand Opera would boost their own vtuber's debut views. But to then claim the record on twitch with that boost.. no one is gonna respect that. I don't think there'd by anyone angry if opera didn't post about breaking twitch with 70k viewers. It's the same as Microsoft claiming IE was the top browser back in the day.. only cus it came pre-installed on all Windows machines, and now they're getting beat by Chrome just makes it sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom