"I plugged it into a different hole, and then it worked"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
What you know about pain...
View attachment 41035
RC Heli was so good, they brought it back for San Andreas in the San fierro sidequest as a plane. And I can't believe you forgot about the dodo missions or the effing Movie advertisement one where you have to jump from roof to roof in a bike.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (7).jpg
:whatastory:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What you know about pain...
View attachment 41035

Btw how old is Mozu?
View attachment 41037

I think she got mad once at the hag comments and said she was 21. I know that age has been brought up a couple of times since but who knows, could be an opsec thing. Granted the age she gave her dad when she was born and his age now is a fairly consistent story which going by that story would make her... 21

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Could I interest you fellas in a metal vtuber? Obkatiekat is pretty cool. I mean sure she's British but you eventually get used to how mildly insufferable it is
If Obkatiecat didn't have a penis before, she has now grown one just because you recommended her.
Let me put this to rest since I saw this looping both here and on the other site. We found out that obkatiekat is trans when I baited the thread a couple of months back:
This has been sitting in my recommendations for about a month and I finally capitulated and checked it out. I know a lot of people here, myself included have been waiting for a metal vtuber so here you go.

The album is entirely instumental with no vocals, so I imagine ob is at least playing the guitar if not all of the instuments. It's pretty good and not too different from what I would listen to on my own normally. My only complaint is that none of the tracks really stand out and they all bleed into each other, it's kind of generic metal but maybe I just need to listen to it more. I guess if I had to pick, the second track "Faded" is probably my favorite. Funnily enough I learned about this channel from two KF users (both of which have stated that they do not like vtubers) screen sharing while streaming and it showing up in their recommendations.
I'm about 90% sure this is a dude.

The next five or so pages provide the evidence. The dead give away should have been that @SandyCat was recommending them. I'm sorry bro but I think you're cursed. I feel for you though, they are genuiney talented that instrumental album that I linked was pretty good regardless of what you feel about their identity.

TL;DR
Chilchak Open & Stab 1.png

In under an hour The Great Sawa Sama will be discussing the Grey DeLisle drama.

I haven't looked too much into it myself but the inciting video has been in my recommendations for a while but I didn't click on it until last night because 5 nights at Freddy is almost as strong a repellent to me as Steven Universe. The video actually takes more inspiration from Scooby Doo and Rankin Bass (the stop motion Christmas guys) than anything.

Basically they used AI to voice most of the characters and Grey DeLisle (voice of Azula, Emily Elizabeth, and most importantly for this, Daphne) took offence to this. I just think she's made that she was credited as "Greg" DeLisle.

After that we have Skye karaoke.

Art tax:
eyes_by_vitispi3.jpgmesozoic_holotori_by_feelsgoodmmm.jpgookami_mioooooon_by_scarletzel.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
A blink and you'll miss it tweet from Pandora.
1692579209145.png

I think we all know why she tweeted this...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 41047
Well, I hope Xi Xi Bing realizes that this is why you don't hire autistic western woman from notoriously shitty company without doing any background checks.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

View attachment 41047

1 day and we already have a menhera episode

Graduation in 1-2 months is my bet, the Aloe speedrun

Well, I hope Xi Xi Bing realizes that this is why you don't hire autistic western woman from notoriously shitty company without doing any background checks.
Why is Cyberlive so cursed and why does Lumi seem to be the only one who escaped this curse?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why is Cyberlive so cursed and why does Lumi seem to be the only one who escaped this curse?
She was the one who placed the curse, duh

But on a serious note, loomi just seems like she was enough of a normie to brush away the menhera hoes

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
why does Lumi seem to be the only one who escaped this curse?
Because she seems to actually have some level of intelligence.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 41047
I don't know if I've actually watched Pandora, but JFC, just do your thing and don't give a fuck. Some people would say the same thing if you got in a big corpo with a big boost, or put out a viral short, or got raids from big streamers or any other thing that gives you some views and none of it really means shit. Just do your streams, people either like it or they don't.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?

Edit: plus, if I thought otherwise, then that would be sharing an opinion with this soyboy:

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Rissa tech support stream is going great at the moment. :fishfry:

My input on Obkatiekat.
i2o16q48p57a1.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?
Even the most unforseen, honest or even forced mistakes/actions will attract a couple schizos or fags looking to shit on someone

Also, they accidentaly got the fury of lolicon types after their "uoh" shit, to an extent i wouldnt be suprised if Capipipis were autistic even if both Kirsche and Pippa didnt seem to care about the vtuber itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom