"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

I don't have any clue why someone who is often mentioned as having negative desire to sing would suddenly need a high quality audio mixer, who she is willing to blow a lot of money on. I am not being snarky I actually don't fucking know

She's always been into singing. She was one of the most excited members when they got Disney perms and jumped on the chance to do a Disney-only karaoke, it's just that she was never confident in her voice so she always said she would never release an orisong. She's been showing up in a lot more songs though, Ike's karaoke and Pomu's birthday cover for example, so I guess she's at a point where she's comfortable with her voice. As for why she's 'suddenly' looking for an audio mixer is because of the entire thing with Tachibana. She's worked with Tachibana before with her lofi mixes and I wouldn't be surprised if she contacted him about her orisong, but then all that shit happened so she had to find someone else.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I'm on the side of being kind of surprised about the negativity in this thread for Aviel posting this. What harm does it do to anyone who isn't management at a corpo trying to exploit their talents for every shekel? Oh, Aviel is trying to make himself and his company look good? Yes, and?
Its probably because its not particularly an exceptional deal. Its around the standard, so it ends up being kind of weird for him to make a big deal about it.

Negzana

Most of Kaela's milestone streams have been unconventional (The anniversary one is probably the only "normal one") so any bets on what she is going to do this year? Goriela? Kaelegskia? Just a normal one?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina starts drawing Bijou's mouth and the chat gets filled with :D.
ina_bijouposting.PNG

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I don't have any clue why someone who is often mentioned as having negative desire to sing would suddenly need a high quality audio mixer, who she is willing to blow a lot of money on. I am not being snarky I actually don't fucking know

She's working on her Hololive audition.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i found a small corpo chuuba that sounds like lamy. :kroniiphone:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Archive

Here's the Idol Corp. talent cut.

tl;dr - 60% direct payment, 15% reserved for expenses, 25% to the company. Sponsorships and merch sales are handled separately.

Doesn't Phase Connect generally have better numbers and share a cut from just about everything?
I recall some of the girls mentioning voice packs having the smallest cut to the fish, then memberships and superchats being the highest with something like 25%.

Limkin

Doesn't Phase Connect generally have better numbers and share a cut from just about everything?
I recall some of the girls mentioning voice packs having the smallest cut to the fish, then memberships and superchats being the highest with something like 25%.
It comes with having to indulge him in playing mahjong and league. Everything always has a catch

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisanji ID Azura Cecilia will be doing her graduation stream today, and her choice of thumbnail is rather apt

Thus passes Azura Cecilia, Miyu's closest nijiID mate and one third of Lanneesans.
In September 3 Nara Haramaung wil leave and Layla will be left as the sole survivor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everyone forgets about the greatest corpo cut, UwU Tv, which gave talents some courtesy Uber Eats from its cucked manager/CEO

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

NobodyImportant

Regarding the Holo cut and the Moona reference, this is the stream:

You can still read the LiveTL on Holodex: https://holodex.net/watch/K2wVCDsyFTA
Tax talk starts at ~1h 30m point. That's where it's brought up.
The talk basically is about how much she has left, and she tallies up the various things, like YT cut taking 30%, and then cover 50% of that, and finally taxes on the rest. Leaving her with ~20-25% in her pocket.

I think there was a clip made of it. I posted about this in the KF thread, but since haven't been there in a long time and have no idea how to even access it now, I can't look for it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
But you will have company enforced Mahjong and League sessions or god forbid have to tardwrangle the fish on Factorio

i found a small corpo chuuba that sounds like lamy. :kroniiphone:

She sounds more like Sora to me, gave the same feels that when i heard Tokyo Revengers trailer and i heard someone that sounds 85% like Suisei

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Oh, the fall-off is normal to an extent, but I would imagine if it was authentic, 75k shed be able to keep about 10k + on the first stream, with it leveling out further afterward. Crashing to 4k out of the gate is pretty large. I imagine she would stabilize at about 2k at this rate.
mark my words, she'll fall to 500 viewers within 6 months.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm on the side of being kind of surprised about the negativity in this thread for Aviel posting this. What harm does it do to anyone who isn't management at a corpo trying to exploit their talents for every shekel? Oh, Aviel is trying to make himself and his company look good? Yes, and?
My grievances mostly center on what I said here:
Idk about you fags but the more jewlord tries to convince me about how incredible and generous his corpo is the less I like and believe him. Maybe it's because I'm a fucking hardheaded mule but whenever somebody acts like a saint I always default to distrusting them. Say what you will about cover and anykara, atleast we know their flaws and weaknesses, this guy is revealing his hand how he wants people to see it, he controls the flow of info so he can never get caught with his pants down, such crafty and scheming people are the type I would never put my trust on.
And the way Aviel writes in his statements, he just seems conceited to me, like he's putting the entire industry on check because he's just that much better than everybody else. Imagine Yagoo came out and went "Herro everyone, today Hororaibu porudoctions will release their new contract terms for everyone to see, we believe that it is only fair for people to know what kind of contract their favorite talents sign and that this industry practice of secrecy needs to finally end" Don't you see how conceited that sounds?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia survived both Hillary and earthquakes in order to stream for us.

Edit: Lia got a call out on the evening news some ATC youtube channel? :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Its for her hololive audition obviously :smugselen:

Its bijou time

Also her schedule. Baldur's gate collab, armored core, advent collab with the new phasmo update. :shubaIapprob:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Aqua on Fuwamoco and recognizing Bijous as a fellow gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom