Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1692563957277.png

From 75k to 4k.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

They're all part of that leaked DM where they were talking shit to Lumi too.
My gut feeling of Yuri being a Polish Jew is becoming stronger with all the Jewish behavior she's been displaying the past few months.
I keep telling you yamanbas but no one listens: THESE 👏 HOES👏 ARE👏 NOT👏 LOYAL👏
Forget crabs in the bucket, crabs are a hive mind compared to these bitches, and I will always thank God that Lumi (our holy retard) got out and into a better place.
I will hold these Nano stocks even if they're being buried in the dirt, I believe in her

...and on the off-chance she reads this, please no block, I will be your greatest ally yet by telling you "this is probably not a good idea" when you consider doing/posting something that might be taken the wrong way
:tomagatyou:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
and maybe some action from the mahjong event.
Despite everything else going on with Yuri, you make a very compelling case that leaving was the right decision.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rin's talking about it currently. That 15% for expenses is also based on scheduling and timing. She had to pay for her 2nd original song cause she was asking for funds when management was investing in Gen 2 stuff and the budget was tight. She could have waited until after Gen 2's debuts and got it covered by management but wanted to work on it sooner so she covered it herself. Her 3rd original song seems like it'll be completely covered by management though.

She's also hoping this will ratio Aviel again.
Edit: Didn't realize how massive that tweet was.
View attachment 41023
Can any of you riYamanbas confirm this?
See Shuba Saber's post.

I'm curious about other stuff:

1. How is tax deduction handled? Does local government rules apply? Does Idol manage it by themselves and make the talents' life easier? What if the talent want to embezzle that money because their government is corrupt to the point of no recovery? If I remember correctly it's a israeli company and I'm completely clueless about their legislation.
2. What about marketing/ads? Does the talents' viewership influence a possible cut from those?
3. What about merch cuts? Fixed cut with overhead as profit for the talent or based on royalties?
Merch splits coming at a later date, apparently.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 41023
Can any of you riYamanbas confirm this?
Rin's talking about it currently. That 15% for expenses is also based on scheduling and timing. She had to pay for her 2nd original song cause she was asking for funds when management was investing in Gen 2 stuff and the budget was tight. She could have waited until after Gen 2's debuts and got it covered by management but wanted to work on it sooner so she covered it herself. Her 3rd original song seems like it'll be completely covered by management though.

She's also hoping this will ratio Aviel again.
Edit: Didn't realize how massive that tweet was.
:smugina:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sorry to post twice so quickly but: Ladybug Beri is up with her birthday celebration and a new hoodie outfit

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Forgot to reload the page dammit, I hate how it doesn't load new posts when you post.
That is a weird quirk. It's pops up that 1692564687521.png thing, but even when you click it, it only shows like, the 3 most recent? And stuff in the middle is cut out unless you actually refresh? I don't get how or why that works like it does.

Also, IRyS doing an after-showcase chat stream tonight:

If it includes superchat reading, it could be a long one:

1692564832280.png
(and then there's still 2nd anniversary superchats too, the backlog is so huge that there's a good chance she never reads these or those on stream)
Edit: And I just looked at the yen total, 1,858,782. She BARELY lost to this run (less close if you include the Halu bonus):
You should bump that bit higher than 1 Million

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
lol, here's why he got blocked
View attachment 41007
A
So true Hylo...
View attachment 41008
A
So she literally nuked a fan because some turbo simp snitched on Triggerpoint? Holy shit what a petty bitch. Let's go get that LiveYuriReaction going, shall we?

Good business sense there Yuri.:ironmousekek:
Despite everything else going on with Yuri, you make a very compelling case that leaving was the right decision.
yea, for Phase. :SelenHAHAhere:

Archive

Here's the Idol Corp. talent cut.

tl;dr - 60% direct payment, 15% reserved for expenses, 25% to the company. Sponsorships and merch sales are handled separately.

Say what you will about the numbers breakdown, I like to see this kind of transparency in the world. Good on them.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holo is 50/50, as confirmed by Moona.
I vaguely remember this now that you mention it. Do you remember the stream? Also, lends credence to the whole Kson 50% thing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I suspect this bitch is gonna end up the way of crunchyroll hime, just another corpo mascot nobody gives a shit about or remembers.
WHO!!!??

On jew corp split:
lol
lmao even

That 15% they bench is fucking gone or will be gone once the company starts going tits up. Yeah the base cut might be better but as others mentioned the percentage means dick when you're not racking in enough. This will probably sway all potential girls because bitches can't do math but the cut is a joke when the income is on the level of tsunderia. If any of you idol girls happen to read this, use the sheckels you get to build a nice nest because the more head jew opens his mouth the more I'm convinced he's gonna pull the rug on you. The moment you hear "looking for investors" start running for the hills.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
is not this like normal even in Hololive? debuts are always like that
No,the recent members of Advent at least still got more than 10k+ after their debuts.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I vaguely remember this now that you mention it. Do you remember the stream? Also, lends credence to the whole Kson 50% thing.
It was privated, I'm sure it's possible to find an archive, but I don't have one. I prefer using Moona's as a reference since it was quite direct, whereas Coco's she was reading a chat message and laughing about it, and Kson was kind of oblique since she can't talk about Cover directly.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
No,the recent members of Advent at least still got more than 10k+ after their debuts.
Depends on the stream. FuwaMoco have hit over 10k consistently, but the other girls have started dipping below that. Nerissa, for example, is more around 6-7K when she is not playing a largely popular game.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
is not this like normal even in Hololive? debuts are always like that
Oh, the fall-off is normal to an extent, but I would imagine if it was authentic, 75k shed be able to keep about 10k + on the first stream, with it leveling out further afterward. Crashing to 4k out of the gate is pretty large. I imagine she would stabilize at about 2k at this rate.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Depends on the stream. FuwaMoco have hit over 10k consistently, but the other girls have started dipping below that. Nerissa, for example, is more around 6-7K when she is not playing a largely popular game.
i was talking about the second stream.OFC you would bleed CCV after weeks of your debut.But losing 71K from debut to second stream its just :selenpointandlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom