"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Inb4 Yuri is banking on the friendship with Cyberlive getting her a collab with the new Opera Vtuber persona from Utano or whatever the fuck
Really goes to show the extent of her morals. Shitting on someone who likely watches her, commissioned her, likes her, just because some chick she knows might give her a collab and he dared criticize her. They're really gonna end up with egg on their face once Aura ends up with 1k viewers (since apparently the embed was a one time thing).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They're really gonna end up with egg on their face once Aura ends up with 1k viewers (since apparently the embed was a one time thing).
Not saying you are wrong about her motives, but leeching off a 1k ccv isn't bad when you are sitting at 3.5k followers on Twitch. Anything is better than what she has right now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kson wanted the same studio that Shigure Ui uses but for some "reason" she wasnt able to. I WONDER WHY :menhera:
Maybe they should rent the Holostudio... :SelenHAHAhere: God how awkward would that be? Specially if one of them came face to face with their old co-workers...?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Really goes to show the extent of her morals. Shitting on someone who likely watches her, commissioned her, likes her, just because some chick she knows might give her a collab and he dared criticize her. They're really gonna end up with egg on their face once Aura ends up with 1k viewers (since apparently the embed was a one time thing).
Collabing or being buddy buddy with someone that gets even just 1k viewers would be a boon for her though, if she goes Nyanners lite and somehow grows a fanbase from there id be impressed

But she is menhera and retarded, so

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Yesterday finally there was an Ayame Stream that wasnt Valorant

She met Anya,Gura and Ina,for some reason a Manager was there

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Eh, it is still a win compared to what she had before. Im not going to criticize someone for trying to get the bag, but I will happily roast her for fragrantly lying about her past and lying about having authentic growth.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It just seems strange that you have this chick who can pull Rin numbers when singing but then sinks to Fuyo levels outside of that
That makes perfect sense to me, though - if she's singing I'll try and watch. Otherwise she's in my "if no one else is on" bucket....

Not-Username

Kiara brought up Aura on her own and said she thinks they will get along greatly because she likes similar music and she streams in EU time.

Lumi enemy no.1 gonna get that Holo collab before PC.
:whatastory::whatastory:
:whatastory:
Kinda obvious if it is utano Pandora (who herself simps Kiara)
She's part of Kiara's Idol Harem.
They even collabed before.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Eh, it is still a win compared to what she had before. Im not going to criticize someone for trying to get the bag, but I will happily roast her for fragrantly lying about her past and lying about having authentic growth.
You all say that, but people don't become friends with petty people. She's going to keep having a hard time making friends (people she can regularly collab with) if she doesn't fix that problem. She only has to learn to be grateful for what she already has, and go from there. That way she might start growing, instead of banning people for no good reason at all.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's gonna be a shitshow.

The Hololive 3D shows have their fair share of scuff too (lip-sync, clipping issues etc.) but you can tell there's at least some soul behind the production. I'm curious how much of it is VShitshow having pissed away all their investment money and have nothing left for these events, and how much is them just not giving a shit. I'd imagine a bit of A and a bit of B.
Idk Mouse's turned out great

It's not clear from the clip or the vod, but if you frame by frame it, you discover that Botan did make the shot as there's two frames of the body with the sniper rifle pointed up as it falls.

View attachment 41005
Sasuga fps lioness
Kinda obvious if it is utano Pandora (who herself simps Kiara)
She's part of Kiara's Idol Harem.
They even collabed before.
So they did

🐺 Time
AI-RI debates sick day protocol with chat

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

lol, here's why he got blocked
2023-08-20 12.png

A
So true Hylo...
2023-08-20 13.png

A

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pfft, small fish. PC, specifically Pippa, looking toward the golden goose of collabing: that VShojo collab.
:smugselen:
Pippa and Froot could exchange anecdotes about family members serving in the military.
Retard yabbit is in Henyamee and Kson's DMs but her autism is preventing that golden goose
Maybe Phase management blocks the kson collab? I mean, by current CCVs, kson would be the one leeching from Pippa...

Netscaper

Early Adopter

If someone is watching Kiara's playthrough of GTA IV, did they fuck up the port to the point of making the ending impossible? It has been a while, but I don't remember struggling so hard to get on the chopper, to not even talk about insta-failing right after.

edit: Chat spamming to cap the refresh and framerate at 30 tells me all I need to know. GTAV and RDR2 having a passable PC port was a fucking miracle.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Have any of the Cyberlive thots every apologized on any level for the stuff they were caught saying about Lumi?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Have any of the Cyberlive thots every apologized on any level for the stuff they were caught saying about Lumi?
The closest you ever gonna get
2023-08-20 321312.png

A
after people start showing the discord leak screenshot
2023-08-20 12312.png

A

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You all say that, but people don't become friends with petty people. She's going to keep having a hard time making friends (people she can regularly collab with) if she doesn't fix that problem. She only has to learn to be grateful for what she already has, and go from there. That way she might start growing, instead of banning people for no good reason at all.
In a just world, I would agree with you completely, but you have to remember Vshitshow exists and have a relatively stable audience. Her biggest problem is now she is held to a much higher standard because of the purely crusading and now must deal with those people + the reality that a 10-year-old slur dm can actually ruin everything she built. Other than that, I agree with your other opinions.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.
Mean girls make content, too bad it's off stream :amepopcorn:
Inb4 Yuri is banking on the friendship with Cyberlive getting her a collab with the new Opera Vtuber persona from Utano or whatever the fuck
This is where I stop understanding Nano. I can kind of understand if she has a few main simps and wants to be a casual VTuber and get the full benefit of them and not have to do projects/corpo stuff. Then it makes sense to leave PC. But if you're goin to try and go bigger.... to what end? I guess maybe it can just be a fuck you if she gets a big collab of a surge of subs.
Sorry guys Meemaw was killed by the Disney ninjas, scene of the crime contain prepaid cards for Disney plus
Shiina sang a really good performance of "Part of you world" in her members karaoke stream too.
I mean all we've seen from her is that she's a little bit chubby but not fat, and is incredibly short. Sounds cute, but not sure it'd be worth the constant stream of woman moments. And no, I'm not going to dedicate my life to fixing her the way a certain individual would.
Unless @Titanosaurus again is hiding critical information.
I have the same opinion based on her leg shots on twitter, don't know the goblin level of her face. I could guess that she's not better then average though because I think she would be posting her face now that she's free (and being influenced by the likes of Hylo) but she could just have bad self image like many a sad girl.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin's doing a members stream where she works on BTS stuff and she sent this to the management group chat:
19750.jpg

She also got a new manager recently and indoctrinated him by talking about Splatoon/Pikmin lore for an hour before the stream.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

If someone is watching Kiara's playthrough of GTA IV, did they fuck up the port to the point of making the ending impossible? It has been a while, but I don't remember struggling so hard to get on the chopper, to not even talk about insta-failing right after.

If I recall, since the game was made to be run at 30 FPS it's almost impossible for you to grab onto the chopper for some reason. It's the same glitch that causes those weird zoom-in you see during some cinematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom