"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wouldn't mind Opera plugging their chick's stream within the browser itself, if everything else surrounding the situation wasn't so fucking retarded. They've really screwed her over, and I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly retire her sooner rather than later due to the backlash shining a light on the browser's other issues.

well fuck :painpeko:

can someone take me outback and shoot me
How does this KEEP HAPPENING

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I honestly respect that, he actually gets around and isn't afraid to collab with smaller people instead of just trying to get into the pants of AnyCover or Vshojo or some big twitch indie clique. I wish all bandwagoners did this, integrate into the community, respect the culture, learn about the people and get around as much as possible to really do your reps, instead of just going "HEYA GUYSSSS I'M A VTUBERRRR NOW!!! WOOO!".
Mostly, except he actually doesn't use his model much anymore lol. Still doesn't stop him from collabing with people, since they usually don't use anything more than PNGs with the games he plays, anyway.

Also, IRyS and Kronii went to a butler cafe. Bet the unicorns are gonna be happy hearing they were being pampered by some handsome femboys. :SelenHAHAhere:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Don't use OperaGX or le shill lion. Use Ungoogled Chromium with uBlock instead.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mostly, except he actually doesn't use his model much anymore lol. Still doesn't stop him from collabing with people, since they usually don't use anything more than PNGs with the games he plays, anyway.

Also, IRyS and Kronii went to a butler cafe. Bet the unicorns are gonna be happy hearing they were being pampered by some handsome femboys. :SelenHAHAhere:
Gabriel Koenig on his life support

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from kronii's holocure stream.
-Her holocure name is xxXCrowniiXxxS2962
-She went to a gashapon/crane game with mumei, mumei was not getting what she wanted, and karenronii asked the employee to change the position so it was easier to get, which then mumei got something.
-A dude approached her and said she's his type, she then left and called her manager to ask if the dude was trying to sell her something, and her manager told her he may have been trying to get her to a bar so she would spend a lot of money.
-She told the bouldering with bae story, she has a different way of exercising, bae likes bouldering kronii likes deadlifting, kronii has more strength but less endurance (can confirm the lack of endurance).
-Lately she feels more confident with her japanese, initially people talked to her on english, but now they talk to her on japanese.
-She got who she wanted on a gashapon, she does a fucking ritual before pulling on gacha, and she finally got herself on holocure.
-she fucking made a plap joke, she said PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT GET TOMATO GET TOMATO GET TOMATO, motherfucker what the fuck is this woman.

-She would have liked to bungee jump, she said its less scary than skydiving.
-she got roast beef sushi it tasted bad it was too sour but mumei wanted to try it, mumei didn't like it either.
-She wanted to stream at around the time she tweeted "i will today" but she tought it would be better if she woke up early to stream instead.
-She survives on snacks her manager gives her and uber eats.
-Kronii and irys went to a cafe together (she didn't specify the type, now we know because of irys it was a butler cafe), irys's lips tremble when she cringes (probably weird RP from the cafe).
-Kronii wants to go to a "friend experience cafe" to gaslight the waiter/waitress.
-she got a copy of wadamama's book and she doesn't want to open it to keep it intact, she got a bunch of kirby merch.
-Also this tweet.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie is getting roasted hard this collab, especially by Airi.
:whatastory:

I have Lumi's stream in the background, so I haven't been paying a ton of attention, especially since I don't know how to Jong, but looks like Shiina and Pippa won in their group and will be moving onto the winner game, while Rie and Tenma going to the loser game. Lumi, Jelly, Airi, and Ember starting their match next.

According to Airi, Team B stands for Team Boobs and Butts featuring Jelly, and according Lumi, the unofficial name is Jello and the Jigglers.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
-She went to a gashapon/crane game with mumei, mumei was not getting what she wanted, and karenronii asked the employee to change the position so it was easier to get, which then mumei got something.
-A dude approached her and said she's his type, she then left and called her manager to ask if the dude was trying to sell her something, and her manager told her he may have been trying to get her to a bar so she would spend a lot of money.
-She told the bouldering with bae story, she has a different way of exercising, bae likes bouldering kronii likes deadlifting, kronii has more strength but less endurance (can confirm the lack of endurance).
-Lately she feels more confident with her japanese, initially people talked to her on english, but now they talk to her on japanese.
-She got who she wanted on a gashapon, she does a fucking ritual before pulling on gacha, and she finally got herself on holocure.
-she fucking made a plap joke, she said PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT PLANT GET TOMATO GET TOMATO GET TOMATO, motherfucker what the fuck is this woman.

-she got roast beef sushi it tasted bad it was too sour but mumei wanted to try it, mumei didn't like it either.
-She wanted to stream at around the time she tweeted "i will today" but she tought it would be better if she woke up early to stream instead.
-Kronii and irys went to a cafe together (she didn't specify the type, now we know because of irys it was a butler cafe), irys's lips tremble when she cringes (probably weird RP from the cafe).
-Kronii wants to go to a "friend experience cafe" to gaslight the waiter/waitress.
-she got a copy of wadamama's book and she doesn't want to open it to keep it intact, she got a bunch of kirby merch.
-Also this tweet.

Welp that's going to the dictionaries of fucking plapposting

What the fuck kronini

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
BRAVE LOVE (for now)

Brave should sponsor Mozzu, no embeds, just as a mascot to spread the good word

I can not see any way this could go wrong, and if it does, it's content

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kronii and irys went to a cafe together (she didn't specify the type, now we know because of irys it was a butler cafe), irys's lips tremble when she cringes (probably weird RP from the cafe).
IRyS leakin all the juicy deets. She said Kronii told her about her lips doing that, too. Lol

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

-Also this tweet.

I would say nuke Japan, but we tried that twice and it might have made them worse

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Cat on me while watching this Mahjong stream. I think I'm actually more confused than he is rn. Is Jelly winning, also how does Mahjong work and what is your favourite flavour of Mahjong tile

Edit: what just happened???????

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ririsya is having a totsu for her anniversary. She did the lyrics and composition for Hololive's Blue Journey "Dear Youthful Days" song.

Looks like Bae, Ollie, and Rosemi will take part. Bae played Apex with her before in her past life.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Skye's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Skye Shinryu Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【 KARAOKE カラオケ 】 Full Versions of my Shorts Covers and Stuff! ...jpg
Mega Link - Skye Shinryu - 【 KARAOKE カラオケ 】 Full Versions of my Shorts Covers and Stuff! 【 UNARCHIVED 】-3VEsrbZkA5E
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Thats what you are supposed to do after a while. You are not supposed to just get scammed.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Thats what you are supposed to do after a while. You are not supposed to just get scammed.
JP arcades are way more lax, they will usually help if you ask, apparently.

Also, Bae confirmed the Council collab for their anniversary will be an offcollab with all CouncilRyS.
:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom