Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Iroha has good taste in herself lemao. I love that Lap mercilessly ignored Chloe just so she could expose Iroha and then everyone else went along with it. Especially Koyori who had to immediately point out the most lewd detail. HoloX is based.
ecchi iroha wallpaper.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There is a debate?

I mean take one listen to the HRT infused banshee scream that is their voice, I have no idea why people on here and the homelands kept pushing them when they're unwatchable.
They got ripped off by their vocal coach. Should demand a refund.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I remember the day I saw her become a vtuber and going "Oh shit, she's that one Girls Frontline artist!" and then proceeded to never watch her. Kind of a shame, but there's only so much time in a day.
The amount of times this past year or so that I have seem someone I followed for years for something unrelated to vtubers decide they are gonna start Vtubing, then I get exited to watch them, and proceed to never watch a second of their streams is to damn high, I barely have time to watch stream of dedicated Vtubers and honestly I become so spoiled of the full time streamer quality that the amount of scuff on this people doing as a hobby streams is to much for me sometimes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seems like several folks already realized that the nousagi hate is a lil bit too excessive. But eh, damage's done lmao.

EDIT: Apparently the twitter post didn't show up (despite it did, so I screencap it, just in case.)

You know what they say regret always comes first before thought. People always want justice before thinking what will happen in the future or listening to what guilty party's explanation.
It's okay, I'm sure some other ESL can make okay videos of information we already know. Where's my SchitzoCaPiPi? Henri can even make his own music! :smugpipi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I see I thought I was joking about Pippa creating an entire agency to act as a fallback plan.

No Name

So Ken Ashcorpe's getting into the FLAVR stuff.

Also this

And this

Just how far is this going to go?

Does Ken do anything these days? I know he made that Pippa song but he used to be pretty active years back. Still got some of his songs stuck in my head.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Unofficial 5th member of Tempus R. "Bang Desk" PR is once again malding because of Axel. I actually genuinely can't tell if Axel is being serious about his internet or if he's just being a little hee hee haa haa to make Rpr react. Because this is Northern Elysium internet I can believe anything.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Unofficial 5th member of Tempus R. "Bang Desk" PR is once again malding because of Axel. I actually genuinely can't tell if Axel is being serious about his internet or if he's just being a little hee hee haa haa to make Rpr react. Because this is Northern Elysium internet I can believe anything.
He was being serious. Axel disconnected a couple of times before that, and chat was telling rpr that he was hallucinating Tempus. They were both malding in that stream, just for different reasons.
I believe a little bit after he came back rpr was going on about how "Northern Elysium" was originally a place for British prisoners, and Axel freaked out about it. Pretty fun stream, even with the internet issues.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Kirsche was accepted into the Twitch partner program. Pretty fast after her 2nd try.

20221116_161903.png20221116_161908.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I might be late, but I just found out that Nene has an alt Twitter account that she uses to post pictures of her beetles.
nene twitter alt 3.PNGnene twitter alt.PNGnene twitter alt 4.PNGnene twitter alt 2.PNG

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is going to be on Mel's morning stream in about 20 minutes.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Ame is going to be on Mel's morning stream in about 20 minutes.

It's nice that Ame and Mel have such a good rapport despite the language barrier. Gura and Shion also.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Phase Three
The Disappearance of Kaburaki Roco
We sit on the eve of November 17th, what one may call the 'end of the line' in the Kaburaki Saga: a most fascinating tale where Japanese bureaucratic autism collided with the rampant ouroboros sigil of Otaku hype to unravel a capricious spindle of discord and speculation.

The girl who often vows that she will 'never lose'; gone silent for the best part of a month, with the darker side of perfect OpSec on full display as fans who have spent an entire year supporting her are now left without a trail. Is she okay? Is she continuing her activity elsewhere? The silence is deafening in a way perhaps most V-Tuber fans have come to take for granted, as their professional artists and active PL oshis 'graduate' to spaces we can keep tabs on.

But this tale won't go quietly into the night - that would be too simple - as the mystery surrounding the greatest PNG anime girl to ever grace the internet further deepens, and the chess pieces move towards a wider battle between VTA and the trust of its fans.

Take for example, the following spoken words from Seraph Dazzlegarden, a member of Voltaction and an alumnus of VTA Gen 1:

「人狼やることになりました。 グウェル先輩からお誘いいただいて楽しみにしていてください、 人狼をやります VTA1期生の現状いる組でやりますラナキュラとボルタクション、まあ新人の2グループということで

Taken from his Creators2 stream on Nov. 12, he says that Gwelu-senpai invited him to play a Werewolf game, but he curiously states that 'We will be playing with the current group of VTA Gen 1 graduates, Ranunculus and Voltaction' and then corrects it to 'Well, two groups of newcomers'. The argument here being that Seraph actually let slip that he knows about Roco, as he instinctively described Ranunculus and Voltaction as the 'current' graduates, and then course-corrected to saying 'two newbie groups' which is a very different thing.

The stream in question occurred later that same day on Saturday, Nov. 12 over on Gwelu's channel. This is interesting because Amagase Muyu, another alumnus of VTA Gen 1, also may have made something of a slip:

日曜日に 「わー」 がありますね、はい (中略) 何にもわかんないでしょ?何にも言えないの (中略) 土日はなんかどっちも凄い楽しいことあるまじで めっちゃ楽しいことあるけどその代わり土曜日のこの毎回こその時間にホラゲするのはちょっとなくなる申し訳ないけど ただすごい楽しいことある! びっくりしちゃうかもしれない みんな

This was taken exactly a week earlier, on Nov. 5, where Muyu says that there will be some kind of 'Wow!' moment on Sunday, and that Saturday and Sunday are going to be a lot of fun, but she says she can't say anything about any of it just yet.

We can reasonably assume that her reference to Saturday was the same Werewolf game happening the following week. But what about the Sunday, especially when the 13th is the day that aligned so perfectly with previous VTA debuts? Well, I'm stumped.

Nijisanji is a gargantuan company, and Muyu, as a smaller creator, is prone to falling under my radar despite my efforts to catch as much info as I can, so it's entirely possible that she WAS involved in something on one of those days, but all I could see was a Splatoon 3 collab with the same people she was teamed with during the tournament: Ibrahim, Mao, and Hibari.

In other words, to the best of my knowledge, a 'Wow!' moment on Sunday the 13th never came to pass. Unless she counts the upload of her original VTA debut as a Members-Only piece of content, it never came to pass on Nov. 6 either.

But it doesn't quite end there. Take a look at AnyColor's inquiries page now:
FhCAXleakAYsl_f.jpeg
See that red text? That is brand new, and essentially tells people inquiring about VTA to fuck off and go home, implying that the push from fans to get answers that I mentioned in Phase 2 actually occurred behind the scenes, and was voluminous enough to force them to take note.

But why not simply give answers? After all, PNGs or no, 'Nijisanji' or 'VTA', these are entertainers with a growing number of fans investing their time into the program, and they deserve to be notified of graduations as any other fan of any other V-Tuber. Nijisanji recently wrote a graduation announcement of Holo-bound Miyu Ottavia (if their scouts actually know what they're doing). It was very warm, and probably the best announcement either of the two companies have ever done.

It could be part of the contract: keep them safe by not acknowledging their absence and let them pick up on their own terms. Makes sense given the VTA students all seem to be skewing younger and deserve to have their privacy protected as much as possible.

The other, more tantalising possibility that remains, though, is that Kaburaki Roco hasn't actually graduated at all...

Stay tuned.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's nice that Ame and Mel have such a good rapport despite the language barrier. Gura and Shion also.

Am I losing my mind or is there some weird kind of clipping/layering problem with Mel's chest around that diamond brooch thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom